Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Meeting regularly
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Meeting regularly
05-25-2022 2:52 AM

Hi everyone, I'm looking for pheromones that are good for regular meetings. By regular meetings I mean a place where you often see each other again, such as a sports club and a language course. In such places, it is not common to openly flirt with a woman. I would like to establish a subtle contact - flirt with the woman. I want to use products where the women in the sports club/language course want to hang out with me in my free time and see me as a physically attractive man.

3 products come to mind: Xist, Ercape of the frendzone and Casanova because they work in a subtle and sneaky way. Xist and EFTZ need multiple exposures for the woman to see me as a sexual man.

Are smooth Alpha Sexual products like Alpha Q, Alpha Treasur also good? I can imagine strong sexual and strong alpha sexual products such as AV and BW being unsuitable because these products are very obvious. When I use obvious products like Evolve, do I come across as a man flirting with women at the gym? I don't want people to see me as someone who flirts with other girls.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2022 2:52 AM by Mertos89.)
05-25-2022 2:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Meeting regularly
05-25-2022 4:17 AM

(05-25-2022 2:52 AM)Mertos89 Wrote:  Hi everyone, I'm looking for pheromones that are good for regular meetings. By regular meetings I mean a place where you often see each other again, such as a sports club and a language course. In such places, it is not common to openly flirt with a woman. I would like to establish a subtle contact - flirt with the woman. I want to use products where the women in the sports club/language course want to hang out with me in my free time and see me as a physically attractive man.

3 products come to mind: Xist, Ercape of the frendzone and Casanova because they work in a subtle and sneaky way. Xist and EFTZ need multiple exposures for the woman to see me as a sexual man.

Are smooth Alpha Sexual products like Alpha Q, Alpha Treasur also good? I can imagine strong sexual and strong alpha sexual products such as AV and BW being unsuitable because these products are very obvious. When I use obvious products like Evolve, do I come across as a man flirting with women at the gym? I don't want people to see me as someone who flirts with other girls.

* Casanova can work well for this

* AQ is a maybe, I think it gives off the player vibe so it depends on you

* ETFZ can work, it does help attract new girls to you, in my experience they even do a lot of the interaction with you on their own (initiate touches, etc)

* XisT never worked for me so won't comment

* If you've been using BW daily for the last let's say week, you could use it in such a setting, otherwise it's self effects and aggressive alpha vibe might make you look too intimidating, and people might avoid you.

* AV could work actually it's a pretty chill alpha, it's buffered well enough, it could generate you some IOIs and initial attaction.

*Evolve is inconsistent for me so I wouldn't use it.

Other mones to consider:

* Nude Alpha - it worked well for me on dance classes and social networkings, but it gives it all a deep vibe. But overall girls will be a lot more interested

* Posses could make you really approachable and get you some numbers, but I'd recommend to switch to something else when you're on a date something more sexual.

* Wolf could work if you're aiming for 18-20 yo girls.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
05-25-2022 4:17 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-25-2022 5:34 AM

(05-25-2022 4:17 AM)TracerX Wrote:  * Casanova can work well for this

* AQ is a maybe, I think it gives off the player vibe so it depends on you

* ETFZ can work, it does help attract new girls to you, in my experience they even do a lot of the interaction with you on their own (initiate touches, etc)

* XisT never worked for me so won't comment

* If you've been using BW daily for the last let's say week, you could use it in such a setting, otherwise it's self effects and aggressive alpha vibe might make you look too intimidating, and people might avoid you.

* AV could work actually it's a pretty chill alpha, it's buffered well enough, it could generate you some IOIs and initial attaction.

*Evolve is inconsistent for me so I wouldn't use it.

Other mones to consider:

* Nude Alpha - it worked well for me on dance classes and social networkings, but it gives it all a deep vibe. But overall girls will be a lot more interested

* Posses could make you really approachable and get you some numbers, but I'd recommend to switch to something else when you're on a date something more sexual.

* Wolf could work if you're aiming for 18-20 yo girls.

These are very interesting tips. What do you mean "AQ gives a player vibe?" Do you need more game and congruence for AQ than with Casanova and Wolf?

NA is known for getting a lot of numbers from women, although NA needs a lot of exposures.

I also need a pheromone for martial arts. A pheromone where I have more power and don't intimidate young women. At BW I think the women can be intimidated. Would AQ, Wolf and EFTZ be good options?

When I regularly visit a place where people know me, I pay attention to the following thing. For example, when I change the pheromones, I make sure that the women don't get irritated and think "why does he radiate an alpha mood? I don't know him like that" if I wear an alpha pheromone, for example. Or when I switch from Alpha Pheromone to Casanova and to Wolf, people get irritated and ghost me.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2022 5:55 AM by Mertos89.)
05-25-2022 5:34 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

05-25-2022 7:18 AM

(05-25-2022 5:34 AM)Mertos89 Wrote:  These are very interesting tips. What do you mean "AQ gives a player vibe?" Do you need more game and congruence for AQ than with Casanova and Wolf?

NA is known for getting a lot of numbers from women, although NA needs a lot of exposures.

I also need a pheromone for martial arts. A pheromone where I have more power and don't intimidate young women. At BW I think the women can be intimidated. Would AQ, Wolf and EFTZ be good options?

When I regularly visit a place where people know me, I pay attention to the following thing. For example, when I change the pheromones, I make sure that the women don't get irritated and think "why does he radiate an alpha mood? I don't know him like that" if I wear an alpha pheromone, for example. Or when I switch from Alpha Pheromone to Casanova and to Wolf, people get irritated and ghost me.

AQ was always fun for me on dates, I seriously get a sense I am giving off a vibe as preselected . The girl I'm talking to would get the feeling that I am the object of interest of other women. Yet, it comes in one package as someone who is this cool flirtatous guy(which is sometimes good, but it can be a turn off for some as girls want a man who is selected by other women but he doesn't abuse this power). So AQ can walk a thin line here.

Haven't tried an mones for sports tbh except BW, BW should work well and give you energy. I never intimidated any girl with BW, I did with AV and with PA haha.

Wolf is the safest bet in the world, but I can't seem to get laid with it. I feel it is pulling me back with girls above 25.

Switches are a whole different topic. Rule of the thumb, don't switch to something you haven't tried before. And god forbid don't switch to AV if you started with another mone. (you can switch from it)

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
05-25-2022 7:18 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-25-2022 8:19 AM

Keep in mind if you're working out you're natural pheromone signature is going to get a boost.

Depending on the nature of your workout (heavier weights, lighter cardio or the opposite) you will have to pick mones that complement your signature.

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2022 8:20 AM by dsouza.)
05-25-2022 8:19 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-25-2022 2:34 PM

(05-25-2022 8:19 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Keep in mind if you're working out you're natural pheromone signature is going to get a boost.

Depending on the nature of your workout (heavier weights, lighter cardio or the opposite) you will have to pick mones that complement your signature.

What do you mean with "complement your signature"?

I'll summarize briefly with help an example how I understood it.

1. I do martial arts and my testosterone is increasing and
my body exudes alpha vibes. If in that Sports club, for
example, give younger women, I should a slick alpha
product supplement so i women not intimidated and
still with energy in sports fight.

2. My body churns out testosterone (alpha pheromones)
and with a pheromone enhancer like Core people can
notice my body pheromones or with a Treassur Shine
they can draw attention to my body pheromone.

That's roughly how I understood it.
05-25-2022 2:34 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How many of you guys regularly read the women's section? dsouza 6 1,594 11-28-2018 11:06 PM
Last Post: Saiyanprince