Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Married Man Game
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Married Man Game
05-30-2019 10:11 AM

(05-21-2019 8:25 PM)Rcount Wrote:  9 i must have absolute control and access over their phone, social networks, passwords, so on Big Grin

Balance is important. She must have access over your phone, social networks, passwords, etc... if you have access to hers.

The exact same rules should apply to both people in a relationship for it to be happy and healthy.
05-30-2019 10:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thewaterboy - Banned
Banned

05-30-2019 3:30 PM

(04-16-2019 1:34 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Twenty six replies to this thread. Five were from the OP. Two guys here are already in an open relationship.

The rest of the guys on this thread want to talk theory. Honestly you guys talk a good game.

No one tried this and reported back. Just alot of talk.

Posters have said "Women want the guys that other women wants.", "Another theory I wanted to develop, guys who are married are more used to women in general.", :Interesting topic, I have many theory in mind about that.", "Never did the fake married game."

Go out and do something. Maybe not this but do something.

sense amongst sensless
05-30-2019 3:30 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-30-2019 5:15 PM

(04-16-2019 1:34 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Twenty six replies to this thread. Five were from the OP. Two guys here are already in an open relationship.

The rest of the guys on this thread want to talk theory. Honestly you guys talk a good game.

No one tried this and reported back. Just alot of talk.

Posters have said "Women want the guys that other women wants.", "Another theory I wanted to develop, guys who are married are more used to women in general.", :Interesting topic, I have many theory in mind about that.", "Never did the fake married game."

Go out and do something. Maybe not this but do something.

You make a good point. So when can we expect your report of this experiment? That would be an excellent way to lead by example as all good alphas do.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-30-2019 5:15 PM
Rcount
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-30-2019 6:16 PM

(05-30-2019 9:23 AM)Gladen Wrote:  ohhh i said yes that i would accept the rules i give them but that is only in case of a lover girl, not the official GF, from official GF never

Do my ladies ever feel guilty?

Nope, never. They feel feminine, empowered, trusted, and inspired. When a woman feels total comfort, total trust, and total acceptance she, like any other human, can fully blossom and become her true self. Any woman that knows throughout her heart and soul that she can be totally herself, devoid of judgement and repression, becomes a true force of nature and an inspirational woman. The libido rages like a volcano and I find myself thankful that she has multiple lovers because I need a break.

maybe it's the way you frame it to them, i always got the guilt and they telling me that i didn't love them, how do you frame it?

Of course, to put it as politely as I can, our approaches are polar opposites.

they are the same in their perspective, both are open relationships, the only difference that they know of, is that they cant remember me giving them access to my stuff hahaha

My opinion is that those false-alpha characteristics lessen the potential of life, relationships, and personal growth. Stances of misogyny, mistrust, hoarding power, domineering control, and dishonesty simply are not my style. I've found that my approach increases the quality of life, the relationship, and our intimate loving bond.
05-30-2019 6:16 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Rcount
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-30-2019 6:33 PM

(05-30-2019 10:11 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Balance is important. She must have access over your phone, social networks, passwords, etc... if you have access to hers.

The exact same rules should apply to both people in a relationship for it to be happy and healthy.

actually never had any issues with that one, i also know that they can delete stuff that they dont want me to see

having other girls that takes time for them to get used to it, the first time hits them the hardest, they usually need some time to recover from it
05-30-2019 6:33 PM
Rcount
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-30-2019 6:40 PM

(05-30-2019 5:15 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  You make a good point. So when can we expect your report of this experiment? That would be an excellent way to lead by example as all good alphas do.

hahaha i actually thought it was to share ideas on how to maintain multiple partners after marriage
05-30-2019 6:40 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-30-2019 6:48 PM

(05-30-2019 6:40 PM)Rcount Wrote:  hahaha i actually thought it was to share ideas on how to maintain multiple partners after marriage

I was actually referring to Paradox. My ‘quote’ of his post apparently didn’t.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-30-2019 6:48 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-31-2019 10:17 AM

(05-30-2019 6:16 PM)Rcount Wrote:  maybe it's the way you frame it to them, i always got the guilt and they telling me that i didn't love them, how do you frame it?

Sorry there, Rcount. I don't 'frame' ladies. Pictures, yes; ladies never. The precept of adopting a conscientious approach and attitude is not only a bit ignoble; but it bespeaks diffidence in the instigator.

I foster closeness, intimacy, and trust by being myself and by fully accepting and reveling in all of her. Through that, she is at total ease with me and with herself. Upon that foundation, I celebrate and encourage her sensuality as a part of her magnificence; and, in each and every instance, the wonderful and amazingly complicated lady broaches the topic, as well as several other kinks, fantasies, and desires on her own.

(05-30-2019 6:16 PM)Rcount Wrote:  
Gladen Wrote:Of course, to put it as politely as I can, our approaches are polar opposites.
they are the same in their perspective

While I appreciate the channeling of one's inner René Belloq; our perspectives are either at odds, one of us lacks comprehension of the other or our own actions, or your submission of your views give the totally opposite impression that you had intended.

I've thrown my midday repast under the bridge enough for now.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-31-2019 10:17 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Rcount
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-31-2019 7:07 PM

(05-31-2019 10:17 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Sorry there, Rcount. I don't 'frame' ladies.

framing is how you put things in perspective, example: i bite my nails , if i want to give up that habit i should say: biting my nails was a bad habit that i had

you can frame things in a positive attractive light or the opposite

framing is present in all communications, exemple:" Sorry there, Rcount. I don't 'frame' ladies. "

the rcount guy frames ladies but i don't

wow 69 posts, i not posting anymore, 69 for life
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2019 7:08 PM by Rcount.)
05-31-2019 7:07 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

06-01-2019 7:39 AM

(05-31-2019 7:07 PM)Rcount Wrote:  wow 69 posts, i not posting anymore, 69 for life

Shoot for 77; that's better than 69 because you get 8 more.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
06-01-2019 7:39 AM

Share This Thread