Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Married Man Game
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Married Man Game
02-24-2019 5:18 AM

(02-21-2019 2:39 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Pheroman;
From your initial post, when starting this thread, I got the impression that you've used this ploy yourself.

Can you quantify your results above playing the single guy?

Myself, I've never hidden my marriage (the obverse: the single Man game, I guess) and honestly never even thought about if the fact that I am married helps or hinders my results.

I have seen and lived enough to fill many Jackie Collins novels.

Many times I get a the question "Are you married?" because I rarely invite women to my home, try to keep private and i get busy and dont call/txt and often dont care.
Often times they have made up their mind and dont believe me when i say no I am not.
This rarely lead to anything happening, though she would just move on to someone else.

One time a few yrs ago instead of saying the usual no i just said "yeah, you should see her! She is away for a few days".
The resulting effect was what i can now compare to someone throwing a shot of old New Pheromone Additive on my chest.
I literally couldnt get away from her. She had a few drinks and was overtly hitting on me.
So I would say "cant go to my place we would have to do it in the car" she said "ok lets go".
I was just fishing for reactions to see what happens.

I had seen it many times with those who were married, and dont forget many here wear cops to increase attraction.
But there always a first. So I just did a few experiments to see what happens.

As the single man, they are often looking for a way out. Some even to be "rescued".
And almost always they come on strong, but then you get the "not yet" speech.

which is why if you are >30:
The worst thing you can say to any women is "I am single".

Single man game is not what you want to be doing, unless you have some situational "alpha" that you can use to your advantage (And of course they probably wont believe you anyway).
Because when you say "I am single" the first thing in her mind is "WTF is wrong with him ".
And the older you get, the worse she thinks.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
02-24-2019 5:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-02-2019 12:09 PM

(02-24-2019 5:18 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  I have seen and lived enough to fill many Jackie Collins novels.

Many times I get a the question "Are you married?" because I rarely invite women to my home, try to keep private and i get busy and dont call/txt and often dont care...
I literally couldnt get away from her. She had a few drinks and was overtly hitting on me....

Thanks for the good details.

While pondering the information on this thread I began to wonder if my being married is part of my appeal. I'd be tempted to try to play the single man game to gauge any difference, but one of the rules betwixt my wife and myself is that we do not hide the fact that we are a couple, and I would not dishonor my wife by doing so.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-02-2019 12:09 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

03-03-2019 6:27 AM

I also recall one time going out with a female friend (never any sex) just to see a band we both like.
Not sure what mones i was wearing though I was using Impi Red a lot at the time.
She said "I gonna put my ring (does not look like wedding ring) on the ring finger cause I really dont want attenton".
I laughed and replied "I will too".

I wasnt paying much attention to IOIs as I was enjoying the band.
But one woman decided to get a little more forward.
She was with a group of women, and they sort of knew my friend.
She sits next to me and starts talking. Immediately it gets sexual and we get closer.
My friend was facing the other way.
She says "I know you and **friend** have something going but Iam drunk and horny" as she puts one hand on my arm and another on my thigh.
I replied "As long as youre discrete".

So I never even had to say anything, it was implied buy her.

And this how most times it goes. They just assume and know that bringing it up wont help her chances if she is interested.

edit: never seen her again after that night

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2019 6:32 AM by Pheroman.)
03-03-2019 6:27 AM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-07-2019 8:44 AM

Interesting topic, I have many theory in mind about that.

What I find the most infuriating as a man is that often you can't change their mind of these women and your examples here shows exactly that. It's like in their universe there is only one possible outcome and if you are not that outcome then you are lying.
The case "if you are not married then you are a loser is such a big one", I often get the "if you are not a player or drug addict or some dark mysterious personage then you must be lying". I remember once a girl was digging me at a table with friends, I was my usual self telling jokes a lot and then she asked me if I smoke pot a lot, and she couldn't believe me when I said no, that I smoke only on very rare occasions. They are so many example of that.

Once since I take a lot of dancing class, a girl couldn't believe me that I actually like dancing itself, to her I was only there for girls, It was wasn't possible to her that I enjoy dancing itself Suicide2

So Pheroman I agree with your method or at least the reason why you are doing it.
I personally made my mind that if such situation arrived that the girl isn't going to believe me, then I tell her a lie, most of the time I think it's preferable. I do that with my GF as the amount of time she doesn't believe me I would rather not waste my time explaining myself (though I often try)
Maybe there is such bad press about guys nowadays that if you are not a drug addict, a rapist, weirdo, a jerk, a married man, then you must be lying because such person doesn't exist; in a way they work exactly like a computer, and you are bug, you don't exist in their software so you are thrown in the dishonest group for them.

I wonder it's not the amount of movies or series that people watch, it just make them insanely stupid or brainwashed

I have been with my GF for about 3 to 4 years now and I can attest that more women have eyes for me, even when my GF is there with me. I don't have a ring of course but when the women know that I'm taken it seems they are often more attracted. I'm often surprised how far they are willing to go even when they are taken also. It seems women follow more their instinct or intuition or emotion than their brain (logical mind)

Another example yesterday I told my GF than the perfume I used make people happy to the point they don't see you are sad, she had some proof as she experienced it herself; it's like it didn't even register that this stuff is mind blowing, it's like it was normal daily life to her Dead Horse

I remember at first I was worrying that she might noticed I use pheromones but even with big clues given to her even sometimes straight telling her, it didn't register Wacko I even told her I use hypnosis to attract girls, it didn't register either.

Obviously not all women are like that Kiss3
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2019 8:50 AM by WereWolf666.)
04-07-2019 8:44 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

04-07-2019 9:11 AM

(03-03-2019 6:27 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  They just assume and know

SOUNDS like a WOMAN to moi!

What? Ya'll didn't KNOW!? Anyone

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
04-07-2019 9:11 AM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-07-2019 4:41 PM

Another theory I wanted to develop, guys who are married are more used to women in general.
I think most will probably agree but men and women doesn't seem to speak the same language. So when a guy has spent more time conversing with women sexually, he has more chance to actually understand her so he may be more desirable to other women as he should in theory understand more the way women communicate.

Most women probably had in their overall life experience better longer meaningful communication with guys who were in a relationship, so if we had all those good experience repetitively, she is conditioned to think that married guys are just better lover, it is instinctively programmed even it's not always true. The more a guy spend time around women the higher the probability that he understand women better. We can also add the trust factor into that.
popcorn

I wonder maybe if you put the ring but when a girl ask instead of saying you are married you say you were married so you avoid lying completely and then imagine a story as to why you are still wearing the ring, something like you still like to think of her, or something close or maybe because of the children.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2019 4:58 PM by WereWolf666.)
04-07-2019 4:41 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-16-2019 11:26 AM

(04-07-2019 4:41 PM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  Another theory I wanted to develop, guys who are married are more used to women in general.
I think most will probably agree but men and women doesn't seem to speak the same language. So when a guy has spent more time conversing with women sexually, he has more chance to actually understand her so he may be more desirable to other women as he should in theory understand more the way women communicate.

Most women probably had in their overall life experience better longer meaningful communication with guys who were in a relationship, so if we had all those good experience repetitively, she is conditioned to think that married guys are just better lover, it is instinctively programmed even it's not always true. The more a guy spend time around women the higher the probability that he understand women better. We can also add the trust factor into that.
popcorn

I wonder maybe if you put the ring but when a girl ask instead of saying you are married you say you were married so you avoid lying completely and then imagine a story as to why you are still wearing the ring, something like you still like to think of her, or something close or maybe because of the children.

i dont agree with this theory. i think its the usual but oh so powerful social proof. women want the guys that other women wants.
its simple really, women are more attracted to character which can take time to explore, so heaving other women want you is a major shortcut for them.
if you have a girlfriend it means that someone has already put in the time to find out what you are about and she likes it.
women are also very competitive on the alpha males, so yeah social proof.

to youre previews post, i recall you said you are from a very conservative place.
i can relate to that, thats why women are so put off when you are older and single. in their reality, getting married is the goal and as young as possible therefor, if you are single its not because you want to be, its because you must suck.
04-16-2019 11:26 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-16-2019 1:34 PM

(02-14-2019 9:50 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  And of course please share the experience.

Twenty six replies to this thread. Five were from the OP. Two guys here are already in an open relationship.

The rest of the guys on this thread want to talk theory. Honestly you guys talk a good game.

No one tried this and reported back. Just alot of talk.

Posters have said "Women want the guys that other women wants.", "Another theory I wanted to develop, guys who are married are more used to women in general.", :Interesting topic, I have many theory in mind about that.", "Never did the fake married game."

Go out and do something. Maybe not this but do something.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
04-16-2019 1:34 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree

Rep Post

04-16-2019 2:43 PM

(04-16-2019 1:34 PM)Paradox Wrote:  The rest of the guys on this thread want to talk theory.

Personally, I enjoy talking theory sometimes.
04-16-2019 2:43 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

05-21-2019 8:23 AM

(04-16-2019 2:43 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Personally, I enjoy talking theory sometimes.

I think we all do, but the experience is much more fun.

For eg
in theory all these obstacle come up.
In practice she most likely seen the ring before you even said "hello"

In theory you dont want her to know you have others.
In practice its hardly ever bad unless she is >35 and not always.

The new trend I'm seeing now is that women in LTRs are not wearing rings as much as they used to.

05-21-2019 8:23 AM

Share This Thread