Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Manimal 2 - The New Beast
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Manimal 2 - The New Beast
11-30-2017 3:42 AM

Now i have some time to post my results from yesterday.

I was using two swipes a 6 inch on each arm from wrist to elbow. I am swiping up and down so maybe this is too much. The scent reminds me of M3X in fury or like some other user mentioned here a bit like nail polish remover.
Covered with one million which fits very well.
First effect was a strong relaxing feeling after some minutes followed by a strong tiredness. This wasnt a bad feeling and for the midday break a good opportunity to take nap. As i posted before wife was affected in minutes with the same relaxing feeling. Maybe it was too much i applied. Next time i will lower the dose. Thankfully the tiredness vanished one hour later.

The whole afternoon and evening my wife was extra cuddly. She also made a deep sigh at some time we stand in the kitchen cuddling. She was feeling very lucky. Deep feelings everywhere. Never had this with another blend so far. Dont know if this was a fluke or is reproducable. No sexual interest on her side and i didnt initiated something. I enjoyed my cuddly kitten. Sex is only one side of a long term relationship.
@Snoopyace
You are absolut right with the cuddly kitten and your are lucky that your wife connects those feelings with sex.

But there is more i discovered yesterday. In the late afternoon i went to the mall. There was a nice blond lady around 30 and i passed her in the shop and was standing around 12 feet away for two minutes. After that she was following me trough the whole market. Never had that before. She was alone and was shopping for a single household. After i left the shop i drove to another market 5 miles away.
Suddendly in the shop she was standing beside me. She was so close beside me that it was unusual. She followed me through the whole shop until we stand at the cash point. We had to wait until the second cash point opened and it took about 5 minutes again. It was astonishing how close she stands to me. Like she were my girlfriend or wife. I felt her urge to make contact with me but i decided to do nothing. I am not interested in cheating my wife and this women came so close that a contact would end in more than flirting i was sure. We both left and she was looking as i get into my car and follwed me with her eyes while i was driving from the parking area.
This was a great hit imho.

BTW:
I am 50 i mentioned before. Nobody who didnt know me would think i am 50. Strangers estimates me and my wife around 40. Thats the result of a healthy lifestyle with no cigarettes and not too much alcohol we both live.
As a healthcare practitioner i am also working in the anti aging sector.
Hopefully the mones we apply will not damage the body over time but no risk no fun. Wink

Manimal2 seems to be very strong. What i missed is the alpha feeling i get from other products. Maybe its a good idea to combine it with AT BW or AV.
I am still waiting for BW to arrive after i read all the infos about it.
(11-30-2017 1:52 AM)ps775 Wrote:  I still can’t figure out what the scent is supposed to be. I really don’t smell much at all. Any thoughts?

M3X fury or nail polish remover imho.

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2017 4:32 AM by Scissorburst.)
11-30-2017 3:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2017 8:36 AM

(11-30-2017 3:42 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  Now i have some time to post my results from yesterday.

I was using two swipes a 6 inch on each arm from wrist to elbow. I am swiping up and down so maybe this is too much. The scent reminds me of M3X in fury or like some other user mentioned here a bit like nail polish remover.
Covered with one million which fits very well.
First effect was a strong relaxing feeling after some minutes followed by a strong tiredness. This wasnt a bad feeling and for the midday break a good opportunity to take nap. As i posted before wife was affected in minutes with the same relaxing feeling. Maybe it was too much i applied. Next time i will lower the dose. Thankfully the tiredness vanished one hour later.

The whole afternoon and evening my wife was extra cuddly. She also made a deep sigh at some time we stand in the kitchen cuddling. She was feeling very lucky. Deep feelings everywhere. Never had this with another blend so far. Dont know if this was a fluke or is reproducable. No sexual interest on her side and i didnt initiated something. I enjoyed my cuddly kitten. Sex is only one side of a long term relationship.
@Snoopyace
You are absolut right with the cuddly kitten and your are lucky that your wife connects those feelings with sex.

But there is more i discovered yesterday. In the late afternoon i went to the mall. There was a nice blond lady around 30 and i passed her in the shop and was standing around 12 feet away for two minutes. After that she was following me trough the whole market. Never had that before. She was alone and was shopping for a single household. After i left the shop i drove to another market 5 miles away.
Suddendly in the shop she was standing beside me. She was so close beside me that it was unusual. She followed me through the whole shop until we stand at the cash point. We had to wait until the second cash point opened and it took about 5 minutes again. It was astonishing how close she stands to me. Like she were my girlfriend or wife. I felt her urge to make contact with me but i decided to do nothing. I am not interested in cheating my wife and this women came so close that a contact would end in more than flirting i was sure. We both left and she was looking as i get into my car and follwed me with her eyes while i was driving from the parking area.
This was a great hit imho.

BTW:
I am 50 i mentioned before. Nobody who didnt know me would think i am 50. Strangers estimates me and my wife around 40. Thats the result of a healthy lifestyle with no cigarettes and not too much alcohol we both live.
As a healthcare practitioner i am also working in the anti aging sector.
Hopefully the mones we apply will not damage the body over time but no risk no fun. Wink

Manimal2 seems to be very strong. What i missed is the alpha feeling i get from other products. Maybe its a good idea to combine it with AT BW or AV.
I am still waiting for BW to arrive after i read all the infos about it.

M3X fury or nail polish remover imho.

Great post Hannibal !
I have to get some Mannimal ! Maybe after the holidays are over.
As some of the most serious posters have stated it's a great mone. I love BW especially the smell. I read a lot of Russian Wolf's posts regarding Bad Wolf. He loves it and can go at high doses. I went up to seven drops one day and it hit my wife hard in a bad way. It gave me the IDGAF attitude and we got into a big argument . I still use it. But, I stay at 3 drops.
11-30-2017 8:36 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-30-2017 8:56 AM

(11-30-2017 3:42 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  But there is more i discovered yesterday. In the late afternoon i went to the mall. There was a nice blond lady around 30 and i passed her in the shop and was standing around 12 feet away for two minutes. After that she was following me trough the whole market. Never had that before. She was alone and was shopping for a single household. After i left the shop i drove to another market 5 miles away.

I rekon that's it. U're 50 she's 30 something. It hits decades junior than the wearer. I still think it's a theory, but if we can see this pattern replicated, we can come to a better conclusion.

(11-30-2017 3:42 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  M3X fury or nail polish remover imho.

I second this. I get the nail polish remover with terpentine smell.
11-30-2017 8:56 AM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-30-2017 9:10 AM

(11-30-2017 8:56 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I rekon that's it. U're 50 she's 30 something. It hits decades junior than the wearer. I still think it's a theory, but if we can see this pattern replicated, we can come to a better conclusion.

This is not a bad thing to skip 20 years Smile

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2017 9:11 AM by Scissorburst.)
11-30-2017 9:10 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

12-01-2017 1:26 AM

If M2 hits decades younger girls (like I was hitting them with Taboo/Core) , then I need to up the dosage of my M2 to achieve such results.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
12-01-2017 1:26 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-01-2017 1:29 AM

(12-01-2017 1:26 AM)avi Wrote:  If M2 hits decades younger girls (like I was hitting them with Taboo/Core) , then I need to up the dosage of my M2 to achieve such results.

R u noticing it too Avi? Smile
12-01-2017 1:29 AM

avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

12-01-2017 1:31 AM

With 4-6 inchs - not .
Maybe high dose like Hannibal.

Yes, I remember that once I was hard hitting a woman decade younger than me with more than 10" Manimal2 and a little Chamber36.

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 2:50 AM by avi.)
12-01-2017 1:31 AM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-08-2017 6:31 AM

Got myself some Manimal 2 Big Grin

Wore it into work yesterday - 2 inches back of hand, 2 inches neck. It's freezing here in London so diffusion can be a problem. Effects on guys seemed non-existent. The women were checking me out a lot. Headed out after work to a pub with a few colleagues and applied another 2 inches on my neck. A girl I've been sleeping with met us for a quick drink, we've basically said outright we'll stop seeing each other at the end of year (she wants a serious relationship, i dont). She couldnt stop watching me and kept smiling every time I looked at her. Since then and now, she's texted me 4 times saying how good I looked yesterday - this is very unusual for her. After that quick drink, headed to a members club for a couple drinks. Throughout this time people me looking at me with slight deer in the headlights and giving me a friendly type of respect (not fear based, they were kind of in awe) - I'm pretty sure it's the beautifying effects of this thing.

Conclusions from first test: no intimidation, big beautifying effects. Test 2 tomorrow, spending the day with the same chick.

I think Manimal 2 might be a young stud product. You're a handsome, youthful, fun, healthy, horny, stud.
12-08-2017 6:31 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-11-2017 1:18 AM

1st Time two full swipes from sample vial

Makes me come off as interesting and charismatic with enthusiasm.

Selfies: upbeat confident and feel good.
12-11-2017 1:18 AM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-11-2017 3:45 AM

Wore it again Saturday morning. 6-8 inches, neck + upper chest.
Spent the day + night with a girl I've been seeing (we're both 30).
She was a lot nicer than normal, better mood, much more affectionate. Seemed to last into the following day. Didnt see too much diff with sex.
I concur with whoever said there might be some imprinting effects. Good product.

Testing again tomorrow; out for a xmas dinner with former colleagues.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017 3:46 AM by Macro.)
12-11-2017 3:45 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Manimal DWR 40 21,316 06-10-2017 11:10 AM
Last Post: D_Darko
  Manimal for Interview focused 11 5,024 05-05-2016 11:13 PM
Last Post: focused