Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Manimal 2 - The New Beast
Cuddlefan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Manimal 2 - The New Beast
11-02-2017 5:02 PM

I would like to give thanks to Apex for creating manimal2. I don't know what's in this stuff but it works! I first started using mones about two months ago to help with my girlfriend. For awhile it seemed like mones were working on everyone except my girl. I would see little hits every now and then from her but nothing major. We've been fighting for a little over a week. Finally got my manimal2 in the mall. 3 rolls of manimal2 and 3 sprays of true trust and she was putty in my hands. When she came over she started eating the lunch I got her from uber eats so i went to the bathroom to apply my mones. Gave it 2 mins to dry down then went back out. I could see it hit her as soon as I sat near her. She started playing with her hair. My girlfriend isn't the type to express her feelings but with this combo after awhile she was telling me she loves me, flirting, and cuddling. Hope things keep going this way with more test.
11-02-2017 5:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-02-2017 8:10 PM

Good report Cuddlefan, but please try to just test Manimal 2 solo and see what you get results wise, as what you're really getting are the results of combining both products. Good if you want to know what combos work, but not helpful to you and everyone else who wants to learn what Manimal 2 brings to the table.
11-02-2017 8:10 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-09-2017 11:54 AM

My Manimal and TUSC arrived yesterday - That's seven days to the UK and I appreciate the sample of Titan. Smile
11-09-2017 11:54 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-17-2017 8:14 AM

Copied and pasted from me journals.

If anyone has the new Manimal 2, would u be able to describe the smell of it for me please? Thanks in advance. Smile

In 3 words. I love it. I rekon Snoop's right, it's a fun sexual. Not necessarily heavy sexual but just fun flirty sexual.

I still see hits from young kids. Lol. Now I just got used to it. I see them as me own daughters and nieces. At first it was a bit uncomfortable to me. But now I got used to it. 1 girl about 14 15 y.o. asked me if I have a girl friend. Being a kid I said to her yes. And she asked me if she can see a photo of her. So I shown her a photo of me and the lil brunette girl I met the other night. Her words in the exact verbatim "OMG u 2 make a great couple" and her other mate "u 2 will make awsome kids" I couldn't help but laughing. These're teenage ride share riders. One red head one brunette. The brunette kid sat at the front and the red head kid sat at the back. The brunette kid couldn't quit twirling her hair. And when I look at her, at red lights when I come to a complete stand still she lights up even more. Lol. Funny to watch. I was actually dropping the stone as D-Lord would say. Smile she still light up with and even wider smile.

Another really good hit was at me accountant's office. I had to go there to get some paper work done, and me accountant's assistant is a young curvy blondie. Really nice tits. Oh. I was salivating tbh. Really nice curvy hips and nice hour glass shape. Slightly towards the plus size, but she's sexy and sassy. More like the Mariah Carey, Merilyn Monroe classic sexy amd sassy look. Smile a few DITH'S from her while I was doing the paper work, love the attention. She goes "can I get u a water or a coffee?" I said to her "a cold water would be awsome please" she gave me a full glass. Lol. I really love the attention am getting from this. She looks about 22 23. What am puzzled is that her eye color is brown. VERY hard to find blonde ladies with brown eyes. Probably why I was attracted to her. Really nice.

Another ride share trip, young yummy mommy with a really cute lil girl. We set up the baby chair at the back for the little one, amd mom sat at the front with me. This is usually rare as the mom usually goes to the back, but she chose to sit at the front with me. The little one was showing me her art work. Now, this is defo not a mone hit, cos I get this from me nieces more than me nephews. They love to show their art work for me. Amd I've noticed the same with me mates' little girls too. Their lil girls love to show me their art work. So that's why I rekon it's unrelated to the mones. But none the less, the little girl was amazing and she has some good art skills, so I complimented her on that and I said to her mom, "u should push her to get those art work done" amd she said to me she's doing just that. The lil kid was about 7 8 y.o. the yummy mommy was doing the same. Twirling her hair and all. About 30 blonde hair. But I have a feeling she's naturally brunette. Cos her eye browse were a dark color. None the less she was defo a yummy mommy and I mean it in the most respectful way possible. In other words, she's attractive as red hot hell. Smile

So far the age braket I can put Manimal 2 into is about 13 till 39. I wish it's 20 to 30. But I love the way it's making everything fun and gigly banter.

Number closed 2 riders so far and one blonde lady gave me her card. Lol. I really like Manimal 2.

I think I got the unscented version of manimal 2. Anyone who's got Manimal 2 recently, would u be able to describe the smell of it for me please? Thanks in advance. To me its similar to C-musk smell. A combination of nail polish remover and terpentine smell.

Even though it's unscented, it still works in a stealth mode inside the car with air con on recirculated position. But outside, the range is short from what I can see.

Layered with Aventus oil I got from big tree, seems to increase the sillage/range of it, judging from the stares am getting amd these stares are the logical physical smell stares rather than the cops stares I get from across glass windows. And also, the duration/longevity is fairly good too. About 6 hours for me. It's about mid 20's to 32 Celsius here in Brisbane atm.

When it goes to residual hits, I sprayed a DIY-ed Aventus 1 : 2 Aventus to Isopropyl alcohol with a smidge of Iso E Super. And the hits come back for another additional hour.

It's defenetely attention grabbing when layered, and best thing is to layer it cos as soon as they get a sniff of it, and when they recognize it's me, they keep staring at me. A simple smile goes a long way when that happens, from me observations. Hit rate solo is about 60% I'd say. Cos there were a few riders who didn't get hit at all. Both male and female. But none the less it's a really good fun sexual for me. That's what I'd classify it as. I love it. Smile

I still think that I need to run it more to get a good understanding of it. And the dose so far I've tried was 2 6" lines. One each on inner arms. It seems to hit the youngins more for me.
11-17-2017 8:14 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

11-17-2017 12:53 PM

(11-17-2017 8:14 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  If anyone has the new Manimal 2, would u be able to describe the smell of it for me please? Thanks in advance. Smile

I don't have a good sense of smell so maybe I'm missing something. But my new Manimal 2 doesn't smell much like anything to me. Its either unscented or it is very subtly scented.
11-17-2017 12:53 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-17-2017 6:25 PM

(11-17-2017 8:14 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  A combination of nail polish remover and turpentine smell.
I agree with DrChocolate on the scent of Manimal 2. This is my first time ordering this product, so I don't have the original (Manimal) to compare it with. Just from the smell I get from sniffing the small roller ball, it does have a scent similar to nail polish remover. Haven't had the chance to test it out yet due to me still testing Chamber 36.
11-17-2017 6:25 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

11-17-2017 6:28 PM

I got a sample vial months back and it smelled very strongly of androstenone. I haven't opened it since.
11-17-2017 6:28 PM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-18-2017 4:37 AM

(08-28-2017 6:55 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I stand by my initial assessment of Manimal 2. Fun and flirty yet straight up sexual. It has a great affect on my bride and makes her ready for whatever I want to do with her. Air kiss

Sounds too good to be true. I have to try it myself Smile
This is an expensive month but is there something more important? Man in love

I love it when a plan comes together
11-18-2017 4:37 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-23-2017 12:15 PM

So... Have Thanksgiving at my in-laws house and what have I decided to use?

*drum roll*

Yup. Manimal 2. I'm not sure if it will be appropriate but I have fun watching how my sister in-law reacts to my various phero blends and this one has proven to be a fun, flirty attractive product that should hit her pretty strongly. It also has a positive affect on my bride as well so *fingers crossed*. Manimal 2 has fast been becoming one of my new favorite products from any vendor and I may have to try and get another bottle in case it disappears again. I already did that with C Musk. Hmmm... Gonna have to do a few test runs with both together some time. But that is not this day! Prankster2

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2017 12:16 PM by Snoopyace.)
11-23-2017 12:15 PM
gman
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-28-2017 5:51 PM

Bit the bullet and bought a bottle of Manimal 2 today.

Looking forward to trying it out.

Anymore Manimal 2 reviews from anyone?

Gman.
11-28-2017 5:51 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Manimal DWR 40 21,285 06-10-2017 11:10 AM
Last Post: D_Darko
  Manimal for Interview focused 11 5,021 05-05-2016 11:13 PM