Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Makeouts with strangers within 15 minutes
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Makeouts with strangers within 15 minutes
06-29-2017 12:58 PM

Got my first lay with AV just the other day. First meet to see if we'd like to hang out that night after she got out of work. DAYTIME!!! Impromptu which is kinda my fav.

She invited me over. 5-10 minutes after I got there her daughter comes home. 17 and hotter than mom (sorry, but her ass was hanging out the bottom of her cut offs). Mom was 36 white blonde. Daughter went straight upstairs to her room.

We talk for a few minutes and she says "you're normal." Then she showed me the ground floor and aggressively starts making out with me in the living room. I had thought no chance since the daughter came home.

Then she takes my hand and brings me into her bedroom. The way she kissed me in the living room I knew it was on!

We got right to it and after i wass in her she sucked me a little then I tore her up!
06-29-2017 12:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jinzo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-29-2017 1:02 PM

(06-29-2017 12:58 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Got my first lay with AV just the other day. First meet to see if we'd like to hang out that night after she got out of work. DAYTIME!!! Impromptu which is kinda my fav.

She invited me over. 5-10 minutes after I got there her daughter comes home. 17 and hotter than mom (sorry, but her ass was hanging out the bottom of her cut offs). Mom was 36 white blonde. Daughter went straight upstairs to her room.

We talk for a few minutes and she says "you're normal." Then she showed me the ground floor and aggressively starts making out with me in the living room. I had thought no chance since the daughter came home.

Then she takes my hand and brings me into her bedroom. The way she kissed me in the living room I knew it was on!

We got right to it and after i wass in her she sucked me a little then I tore her up!

Wild!! That means she had her daughter when she was only 19

23 year old, Asian, Filmmaker

My arsenal

AD: L2Kv1 2016, AM 2013, Glace
LAL: Wolf, Bad Wolf, AV, Nude, SXD-9, Dirty Primitive, Asian 4 Asian, Voodoo
Apex: Core, M3X
PT: Swooon, Grail of Affection, The Hook Up
PXS: Taboo
LS: Impi Red Metallic 2016
Samples: Xist, Evolve, Ascend, The Hook Up, Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, Nude Alpha, Dion, Orbital, Scent of Eros,
06-29-2017 1:02 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-29-2017 1:19 PM

Yes. I commented on that and said she got started a bit early.

It was 4 drops of AV

I did have 1 drop of vanilla Swoon spread under each armpit as deodorant as I had forgotten. I really don't think that came into play at all though.

Then she had to get ready for work after we were done and I took off. How do you even draw that up on the chalk board?
06-29-2017 1:19 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

06-29-2017 1:24 PM

(06-29-2017 1:19 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Then she had to get ready for work after we were done and I took off. How do you even draw that up on the chalk board?

Uhhhh....pheromones! Weird events like that is why I love them.

Sounds like you met her online.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
06-29-2017 1:24 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-29-2017 1:55 PM

tinder

She had to work from 4-9. We were discussing getting together after. I was walking around a park and we were messaging back and forth. Then she said "I'm home alone."
"Maybe you should come see me." Because we were talking about how important it is to see rather than text. Then we could decide while she was at work if we wanted to hang later.

She texted me her address and told me when she had to get to work. I just said yes. Let's meet and mull over tonight.

Then the above happened. COMPLETELY sober afternoon bang. This was just Tuesday!

Yesterday I came close to another one from meeting at Starbucks. No BS - I don't BS. I'll do a report on the AV thread there. We only kissed, but the texts later revealed she would have "let me" do just about whatever I wanted if we would have gotten into either of our cars. Of course - AV again, because it worked so good the day before.

These are my first two amazing experiences with AV. I'm thinking this is a pretty damn good date addition if there has already been some flirting.

I've read so many people touting it, I have just now finally seen it shine.
06-29-2017 1:55 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

06-29-2017 2:12 PM

(06-29-2017 1:55 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  tinder

She had to work from 4-9. We were discussing getting together after. I was walking around a park and we were messaging back and forth. Then she said "I'm home alone."
"Maybe you should come see me." Because we were talking about how important it is to see rather than text. Then we could decide while she was at work if we wanted to hang later.

She texted me her address and told me when she had to get to work. I just said yes. Let's meet and mull over tonight.

Then the above happened. COMPLETELY sober afternoon bang. This was just Tuesday!

Yesterday I came close to another one from meeting at Starbucks. No BS - I don't BS. I'll do a report on the AV thread there. We only kissed, but the texts later revealed she would have "let me" do just about whatever I wanted if we would have gotten into either of our cars. Of course - AV again, because it worked so good the day before.

These are my first two amazing experiences with AV. I'm thinking this is a pretty damn good date addition if there has already been some flirting.

From your reports, I'll start giving AV some thorough testing starting in a week. I'm currently testing Swoon. I have a great grasp on BW and I can see it giving me those kind of experiences you've reported.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
06-29-2017 2:12 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-29-2017 4:28 PM

(06-29-2017 1:55 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  tinder

What is your age if u don't mind me asking? Trying to draw a comparisment in my head between ages and sweetspot for av on people.
I am 27 and its 2 drops sweetspot and 3 drops borderline pushing but still doable.
06-29-2017 4:28 PM
austinitecute
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-29-2017 5:35 PM

(06-29-2017 4:28 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  What is your age if u don't mind me asking? Trying to draw a comparisment in my head between ages and sweetspot for av on people.
I am 27 and its 2 drops sweetspot and 3 drops borderline pushing but still doable.

Kocik
What do you consider a drop? Do you have a Euro dropper like mine?...Basically I turn that thing upside down and nothing comes out or very little. I consider that a drop or droplet maybe?
Cheers
06-29-2017 5:35 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-29-2017 5:43 PM

(06-29-2017 5:35 PM)austinitecute Wrote:  Kocik
What do you consider a drop? Do you have a Euro dropper like mine?...Basically I turn that thing upside down and nothing comes out or very little. I consider that a drop or droplet maybe?
Cheers

Yep euro dropper. I turn it upside down and wait for a drop to fall. Sometimes I have to tap the back of the bottle to help it out
06-29-2017 5:43 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-29-2017 10:45 PM

I am 49.

Nobody ever guesses anywhere near that though. Usually guess mid, sometimes late 30s. I have had real young uns guess like 32 Hahah! Cmon.

But LAL says to wear it like cologne. I thought 4 drops was good for afternoon. I could see using more in a bar at night. I have a bulb dropper on the one I'm using. I actually have a backup roll-on too that I haven't opened. I went all-in when I bought my stash. I have so fricking many it's ridiculous. I'm super-charged to see the AV vibing with me though. Like I said earlier, I had never seen anything from it.

The take away here is to just try things on your own. There are threads that say what is and isn't good for dates or daytime, or night, etc. Fuck it. Just give it a whirl and see. What is the worse thing that can happen? You still have your load in your sack? Well, that's where you were before you tried something.

I could be wrong, but I don't recall anyone saying AV is for day. Most say it's for the prowl at night. Could be wrong. But in this situation it was perfect as some foundation of flirting was already laid. LAID
06-29-2017 10:45 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I think sex was made for strangers... dsouza 8 3,805 12-17-2013 2:32 AM
Last Post: ppHamelin
  Turning strangers into chatterboxes Aroman 1 1,194 05-03-2013 12:17 PM
Last Post: Blade