Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mad Scientist Blend V3...
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Mad Scientist Blend V3...
09-07-2018 4:18 PM

(09-07-2018 4:03 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  That's normal for this. V2 works even better for that type of disinhibition/imprinting.

Quoting Mel Brooks: Abbie something, Abbie Normal...

Well I'm headed out there before I hook up with my equally naughty-talking wife (she's off the hook today as well) and I'm basking in the waft of 6 sprays of MSMv3, and there is a light, cool rain falling, so this should be interesting.

The wifey is emailing me with things that she wants to do in bed tonight, and is taking me out on a mystery date (I don't know where we're going or what we'll be doing), and I have a friendly-flirty acquaintance that works for a friend of mine telling me that she's sans undergarments 'just for me'.

There are worse days to have

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-07-2018 4:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-07-2018 4:22 PM

(09-07-2018 4:18 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Quoting Mel Brooks: Abbie something, Abbie Normal...

Well I'm headed out there before I hook up with my equally naughty-talking wife (she's off the hook today as well) and I'm basking in the waft of 6 sprays of MSMv3, and there is a light, cool rain falling, so this should be interesting.

The wifey is emailing me with things that she wants to do in bed tonight, and is taking me out on a mystery date (I don't know where we're going or what we'll be doing), and I have a friendly-flirty acquaintance that works for a friend of mine telling me that she's sans undergarments 'just for me'.

There are worse days to have

Ahahaha! La vita es buena. Smoke

Depending on how long it is before playtime, just re-up with a couple of sprays and you should be very good to go. I've noticed that the copulins and the tiny amount of Est in this add a lot when it comes to the fun.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-07-2018 4:22 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-07-2018 4:34 PM

(09-07-2018 4:22 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Depending on how long it is before playtime, just re-up with a couple of sprays and you should be very good to go.

Thanks for the reminder. I almost left it in my store. I figure about 5-6 hours after initial application until naughty kinky fun time, so another booster application might be in order.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-07-2018 4:34 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-07-2018 4:36 PM

(09-07-2018 4:34 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Thanks for the reminder. I almost left it in my store. I figure about 5-6 hours after initial application until naughty kinky fun time, so another booster application might be in order.

The effects seem to taper off after about 6 hours when using the spray (even the 60/40) in my experience so yup, you should be good to go.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-07-2018 4:36 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-07-2018 8:09 PM

(09-06-2018 6:36 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I also have it in oil and it also works very well in the oil but it is more about affecting those close by than affecting the entire room.

Thanks Snoop!

Do you think matters what scent you get it in as well?
09-07-2018 8:09 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-07-2018 8:29 PM

(09-07-2018 8:09 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Thanks Snoop!

Do you think matters what scent you get it in as well?

I do think that makes a difference. Between things like diffusion and personal preference of both you and the people you are looking to influence, scent is very subjective.

Kingmaker, the scent that Gladen has it in is a very nice scent for someone who isn't quite ready to make the leap to artisan fragrances. Personally, LP: Homme is a scent that I and the women around me really dig but wearing anything that you enjoy is going to be the most important thing.

09-07-2018 8:29 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-08-2018 8:04 AM

(09-07-2018 8:09 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Do you think matters what scent you get it in as well?

Seconding Snoopy on that. The scent needs to be pleasing to your targets and to you as well. It must also be congruent with what you project as a person. If you look and like a bad boy punk rocker and you're using a good-guy artisan scent you'll end up sending conflicting messages.

Likewise, the range and other factors can be affected by what scent you are wearing. With MSMv3 (Now dubbed, by Snoopy Ace as the Love God) in the KingMaker scent I get reactions up to about 6-7 feet away. I don't know what the range of this is in the Homme scent, but Snoop will be able to tell you.

09-08-2018 8:04 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-08-2018 9:45 AM

This is, again, replicated in my journal.
WOW

Talking with SnoopyAce via the private messaging system, and through his threads, I was encouraged to up the application. About one hour before I closed my stores I applied 6 full sprays (neck, chest, torso, pits, forearms).

Wearing the now nicknamed 'The Love God', I set out to run a couple of errands and for date night with the wife.

First Stop: Adult Store:
She was there, as she said she'd be. She was also wearing a mid thigh, tight, dark heather grey pencil skirt that was so tight that I could see her leg muscles ripple as she moved.

It being a Friday evening, the store was a bit busy. She was with a couple at the other end of the store when I walked in. She was explaining the differences in a couple of sex toys that they were looking at. When she saw me she sauntered over, deliberately slowly, and smiled at me.

Because they were busy we didn't chat too much. I eyed her up and down showing my appreciation and she turned her back to me and bent down to pick up a small bag that was on the floor. She slowly straightened up and then turned to me with a huge smile on her face.

"All ready for you"

I paid and said "Good girl, you had it ready for me. Looks like I don't need to punish you tonight."

She gave an "Aah" and then asked me if I liked the way she looked. I let my eyes roam over her real quick and told her that she looked amazing and spankable and that if I wasn't already committed and had a date with my wife that I'd "take [her] after she got off."

She didn't say anything, but she exhaled slowly and then looked around real quick to see if anyone was watching. Her hand dropped down to the hem of her skirt and her fingers traced the hem a little and ended up pulling the hem up about another 2 inches.

It looked like she was going to say something but some other customers came up to the counter and she had to take care of them. She blushes and smiled at me and I told her to have a good night and to think of me and I turned and left.

Second Stop: Grocery Store:
I had a few items to pick up so I went to the Milf-infested grocery store. I got a couple of smiles, but nothing I'd say was a hit until i got to the self-checkout area.

The self checkout register I ended up at was right beside the cashier's station. She was a young, early 20's, pretty thing, wearing black tight leggings and her grocery store uniform shirt, with a lace choker around her neck. Young and pretty, I've seen her working there before.

When I looked over at her, she was kind of staring at me and kind of staring off into space with a dreamy look in her eyes. I told her not to look so 'excited and happy' and she laughed at then went on to tell me that it was 'just her face' and that everyone always thinks she's pissed off.

I laughed and told her that she was lucky as people tell me that I look stupid and I adopted a silly a voice and parroted back "That's just my face!"

She took a large step forward and put herself no further than 6 inches away from me and went on and on about how her face gets her into trouble, how her boyfriend is always on the defensive, and on and on and on.

My last item was a 12 pack of beer for the wife. when you're at the self checkout, you have to wait for the cashier to come over and check your ID before you can complete the transaction. when I scanned my beer, she dove right into the small space between the scanner platform and myself before I could even put the beer back into the cart. As she did so her entire body pressed up against me. I took a step back to give her some room and she just moved back with me and turned to enter my ID information, but kept the back of her thigh pressed against my leg.

She handed me back my ID but made sure that our fingers touched while she did. That struck me as odd, but I didn't think anything of it and turned back to my kiosk to pay. Right then another patron needed their ID checked for more alcohol. She gave a very quiet exasperated sigh and walked over to them, and bumped her front onto me as she did so, even though there was at least 12 feet of open space right behind me.

As I turned to leave, she was staring at me with a huge smile and big eyes.

Third Stop: Home:
I got home and the wife was upstairs getting ready for our date. I took out the dogs, talked with my daughters a couple of minutes, and then my wife came down. She was dressed witchy, classy, slutty and looked like a pagan on the prowl. I told her as much. We kissed; she melted.

My wife hovered around me, all touches and smiles, until it was time to leave. We went to a Japanese restaurant that specializes in hibachi cooked at your table and sushi. We had maybe a three minute wait time and as we were standing in the entry area three women slowed down as they walked past me, stared at me, and smiled broadly. The cute little hostess as also all staring at me in with that gone tharn look.

We shared a table with 6 others in two groups. The first group was a man, his wife or girlfriend, and an older lady that I assumed to be the woman's mother. the were seated at the other end of the table directly across from us. The other group was three college age girls on the side of the table to my right. One fun-looking petite blonde, a blond sorority girl looking type, and hot brunette that adopted the grunge-inspired farmer's daughter look.

The mother in the first group was a hot blonde that looked like she had a wild streak in her about a mile long. She kept staring at me and running her finger over the rim of her drink glass and then sucking on the finger. My wife even noticed this and whispered into my ear at one point that the woman across the table was "eye fucking" me. I told my wife that later tonight I was going to fuck her with more than my eyes. she said "Good answer!" and then reached over and grabbed my package and said "All mine."

The brunette and the fun looking blond kept staring at me off and on and every time the blonde said something that she thought was witty or funny she'd glance over at me to see if I heard or reacted to it.

We got VIP service from the staff as well. The chef at our table took extra time to chat with everyone, especially my wife and myself, and our drink server treated me like gold and seemed to have the hots for my wife despite the fact of there being 5 other attractive women at our table.

Last Stop: Back Home:

The wife was exhausted but didn't want to go to bed. She was in a let loose and party kind of mood, and after her week I understood. We watched some television together, mainly as an excuse to cuddle and then I called it a night and we headed to bed. I went outside for a couple of minutes to vape and applied, as per SnoppyAce's recommendation, three booster sprays of The Love God to keep the effects going.

She wasn't very vocal, but she was very primal and kept moving things along faster and faster. I was all set for long foreplay but she escalated things to the next steps herself and just wanted it long and hard. It was a three hour sex session that was raw and animalistic on the physical side but yet bonding on the emotional level.

She went right to sleep. As I write this I am tired and sore, but smiling.

---------------------------------------------------
This is just for this thread:

Snoopy's advice on the sweet spot was spot on. At 6 sprays I get much less subtle reactions, people notice you and seek out your approval. Men (for lack of the proper word) look up to and respect you, and women see you as a piece of sex meat that they want to take bite out of.

No matter what or where, all you need to do is to say Hello (sometimes not even that) and people will start talking to you about anything and everything. If it is a woman talking to you, beware. With a lot of the women I've engaged (maybe 60% or so) while wearing The Love God seem to go from 'he's a stranger' mode into flirting or blatant come on mode super fast. About 2 minutes seems to be the point where you become a fantasy fuck toy in their eyes.

On the wife it puts her back into 'new girlfriend' mode. She talks her head off to me about just about anything, looks to validate herself to me as a sexual partner, and does all those things to show herself off to me as a horny sexual woman.

For me, the key to driving this to let it do its thing and to keep the proper attitude going. With AV, all one needs to do is to play the alpha; I am that, so no problem. With M3X you need to have your game face on and shift and steer it yourself. With SA's Love God, I just need to relax, have fun, and let that fun come out in my banter. It's a smoother alpha than with AV. With the Love God you are the man in charge because you're cool, calm. collective, and can handle anything thrown your way from life success to making her toes curl, and it shows. You don't need to bristle about the room and be 'commanding' your presence is enough to command. So be relaxed, have fun, and let it be your rock star, full plate, armor.

The Love God seems to be an almost perfect Married Couple mix. It has imprinting, feelings of renewed exciting love and lust, passion, alpha, respect, disinhibitor factors, clinginess, and kinky sex precursors all built into one. When I wear it, I feel like my younger self physically, spiritually, and mentally, but with my current wisdom. My wife acts like a horny slut when exposed to it and it renews each experience while tempering potential negative emotions.

Of course I need more data to verify or refute that opinion.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018 9:47 AM by Gladen.)
09-08-2018 9:45 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-08-2018 1:06 PM

Whoo! Glad you like it! I am not sure how single guys will find this but I know my experiences mirror yours. I completely agree with you how the best thing to do is relax, have fun and enjoy the attention.

09-08-2018 1:06 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-08-2018 2:18 PM

(09-08-2018 1:06 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I am not sure how single guys will find this but I know my experiences mirror yours. I completely agree with you how the best thing to do is relax, have fun and enjoy the attention.

I agree with your evaluation. At first I was trying to manually drive this like M3X but soon found out that the best thing to do is to just let it go, open first if you want contact and never-ending conversation, and just enjoy the ride.

09-08-2018 2:18 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mad Scientist Blend V. 2 Snoopyace 44 5,781 09-24-2018 1:32 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace