Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mad Scientist Blend V3...
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Mad Scientist Blend V3...
09-06-2018 6:23 PM

Snoop:

Think me gonna order your v3.

Did you think your v3 works so well
Because its 60/40 spray instead of oil?

Thanks much.
09-06-2018 6:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-06-2018 6:36 PM

(09-06-2018 6:23 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Snoop:

Think me gonna order your v3.

Did you think your v3 works so well
Because its 60/40 spray instead of oil?

Thanks much.

I also have it in oil and it also works very well in the oil but it is more about affecting those close by than affecting the entire room.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-06-2018 6:36 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-07-2018 8:50 AM

(09-06-2018 5:20 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Do me a favor, scent strength permitting, try between 4 and 6 sprays. That seemed to be my sweet spot with the spray version of this.
Date night tonight with the wifey. She's already horny as heck as we haven't had sex in like 4 days due to her new work schedule, so it should be a fun evening.

I was thinking about maybe adding a drop or two of AV to slightly increase the alpha, but I'm leaning towards MSMv3 solo for a little longer

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-07-2018 8:50 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-07-2018 9:13 AM

I had an interesting observation of the effects of MSMv3 last night.

I didn't go anywhere or see anyone except for a friend that was dropping off his power washer for me to borrow. He and my wife are, ahem, very close; and I'll leave it at that...we two also get along quite well (we're the same kind of asshole, so we are of like minds)

He came over and we were outside talking. The wife comes out maybe ten minutes later (right before I was going to send him in to say hello to her) and they hug and talk for awhile. I stay involved in the conversation for a few minutes and then get back to work on some concrete destruciton out front so I can rebuild.

When he leaves, maybe 20 minutes later, she asks me "Were you going to tell me he was here?" Her tone was the typical, I want to start something tone. Because we know each other so well, she and I tend to push each others' buttons with a mere sentence.

Normally I'd get all butt hurt over her tone and snap back. Instead I just calmly said in a non-judgmental tone, "I was actually just getting ready to tell him to go inside and say HI to you and then you came out. Sorry, but you can't get down on me for that this time."

She very calmly said "Oh no, I didn't mean it that way, I'm sorry."

This is slightly odd because she and I are both quite passionate people and emotions can immediate get pretty terse. Not so in this case.

The only different factor was the Mad Scientist Mix v3. It seemed to have the self effect of me minding my tone and it likewise seemed to make her more accepting of what I said. what would have been a typical married-people punchy conversation was a pleasant and nice couple of sentences.

So not only does this seem to project the 'cool guy' kind of vibe to me, but it also seems to make others more relaxed and even keeled as well.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-07-2018 9:13 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-07-2018 10:54 AM

ummm...SNOOP...I have a question on this mix.

Have you had any outright blatant sexual commentary from female acquaintances when you wore this? I just got off the phone with my lady friend at the adult store (from a couple of days ago). I called to ensure they had my energy drink in stock as tonight is date night with the wife. She made a couple of comments to me that have me confused. I don't know if she's just having fun or if I inadvertently imprinted on her.

So if you've had any come ons from loose, casual, female associations please let me know so I don't over think this, or think that it is something that it is not.

09-07-2018 10:54 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-07-2018 1:51 PM

What you are describing has been pretty common in my V3 experience. Women I’ve known for years (and worn other blends around) suddenly getting much more open and sexual. In this regard both V2 and V3 are similar. V2 is even stronger with this behavior.

Actually, both V2 and V3 are very similar in their effects, but V2 has more beta-androstenol so the imprinting is a bit stronger and the initial attraction is not quite as strong but once imprinted, she will remember you fondly.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-07-2018 1:51 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-07-2018 2:16 PM

(09-07-2018 1:51 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  What you are describing has been pretty common in my V3 experience. Women I’ve known for years (and worn other blends around) suddenly getting much more open and sexual.
Thank you.

Yep, that just happened, I think. I'll find out whether it just her goofing around, or if there is more to it, in a few hours.

Don't know if I should share what she said to me, but it qualifies as a post-pheromone exposure OMFG kind of hit.

09-07-2018 2:16 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-07-2018 2:37 PM

(09-07-2018 2:16 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Don't know if I should share what she said to me, but it qualifies as a post-pheromone exposure OMFG kind of hit.

Well in that case... feel free to share!

09-07-2018 2:37 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-07-2018 3:35 PM

(09-07-2018 2:37 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Well in that case... feel free to share!

I called and asked if it were her (sorry no names to protect the guilty). She recognized me and called me by name.

She asked me if I've been staring at any hot asses up on ladders lately.

I told No, just hers and my wife's.

She laughed at that a bit and mentioned that she was 'up all night' thinking about that and had a 'good time fantasizing about it'.

I didn't take that bait but the ballsy asshole that I am I chimed in with "Well I'll be up there later tonight, so have the ladder ready."

She said that she will have it all ready and that she wore (and I quote) "a short skirt that is so tight that you could see my panty lines, if I was wearing any that is, just for you."

I paused, stunned. I then cowered and said "You know I'm happily married and my wife would go nuts if she knew that we were talking like this?"

She replied that if I promise not to tell her boyfriend, or her girlfriend, that she won't tell my wife.

I laughed that off and told her I'd be there around 6:30 and have my energy drink ready for me.

She asked "What will you do if I don't have ready for you?"

I said "Try it and find out"

So is she just playing around in fun, knowing I'm safe or is this normal for for your damned Mr. Hyde sex-god MSMv3 mix?

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018 3:39 PM by Gladen.)
09-07-2018 3:35 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-07-2018 4:03 PM

(09-07-2018 3:35 PM)Gladen Wrote:  So is she just playing around in fun, knowing I'm safe or is this normal for for your damned Mr. Hyde sex-god MSMv3 mix?

sideLol That's normal for this. V2 works even better for that type of disinhibition/imprinting. Women feel comfortable with you and WANT TO ACT ON IT. Man in love

That's part of what I love is that women who are in your cloud for more than a minute or two start to become more strongly affected the longer you are in their cloud.

09-07-2018 4:03 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mad Scientist Blend V. 2 Snoopyace 44 5,776 09-24-2018 1:32 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace