Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mad Scientist Blend V3...
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Mad Scientist Blend V3...
08-28-2018 4:53 PM

(08-28-2018 3:51 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yup. Virgin is their code for sans Pheromones. That is very cool that you two were able to reminisce and make a connection with your shared history as far as places you both were.

Kind of, kind of not. I knew right off who she was and she sort of maybe heard of me. She climbed the stairs much higher than I did. Nonetheless, it was pretty cool.
My memory of those times is kind of patchy, having been 30 or so years ago, me having moved on to other things, and that I was really into experimenting with other things than pheromones.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-28-2018 4:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-04-2018 4:29 PM

I received my 'version' of Snoppyace's Mad Scientist Blend V3 in Kingmaker scent just a few minutes ago.

First off: Customer Service: Excellent, friendly, helpful, informative.

Second: Delivery time: 1 week and 4 days, counting a holiday. Not bad for a custom order

Third: Packaging. Boxed discreetly, well packed, the bottle was shrink wrapped, is glass, has a higher quality spray tip than the usual pheromone companies, and a cool label.

Fourth: Price. comparable to a typical high quality men's cologne, just a little higher.

I received my bottle, along with a generous sample of samples and am impressed with the packaging, customer service, and knowledge of LPMP.

The product itself is lightly scented, not too heavy, actually a bit light compared to what I usually wear. It has a classy, high quality scent, and it is both a bit bold, and yet refined.

It took me a few tries to get the hang of the spray nozzle, but that is a 'me' thing.

I have on 4 light sprays as of now and I'm digging the cool rock star vibe. Very subtle, but I feel more my younger self than my older self; not a bad feeling to have. I feel happy and sexy; we'll see how this works on the general public and especially on my wifey.

Tonight we're fulfilling a fantasy of the wife's insomuch as we can without getting arrested for public indecency, so this is the perfect night to see how it goes.

I'll report my findings on this mix tomorrow

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-04-2018 4:29 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-04-2018 6:24 PM

I had to pull out the sample vial of Kingmaker that I have and reacquaint myself with it. Yup. Still smells very nice. Very evocative of many of the 80's scents (which was the vibe Mara was going for). As for the phero blends from LPMP, in my experience they are all much more natural feeling than from places like LAL or even Pheromone XS. The reactions may appear slightly more subtle on the surface, but they seem to have a deeper hook where the person affected absolutely remembers you fondly.

I happened to be wearing V3 today in order to compare it to V2 and decide which will be my go to from now on. A female friend of mine was strongly affected over lunch. MUCH more touchy feely, even more chatty and animated than usual. When we parted company, she hugged me. Something out of character for her even when I wear pheromones (which is not very often around her).

Looking forward to reading how things go tonight. Have fun!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-04-2018 6:24 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-05-2018 10:01 AM

My Report on Mad Scientist Mix V3: this is also replicated in my journal. Sorry about the double post, but i felt that it is germane to both threads.

This was my first test drive of SnoppyAce's Mad Scientist Blend, version 3, in the Kingmaker scent. I'll be calling it MSMv3.

Not knowing the proper dosage for me I tried 2 half sprays on my body first to gauge how my body chemistry reacted with the scent. My store was incredibly hot, the air conditioning just cannot keep up in this late Summer heat wave. It was on the low 90's Fahrenheit in the store and I was sweating a bit as well.

Just before closing I applied 3 full sprays to my chest, spread out to the pit area, on my forearms, and around my neck. That made for about 4 sprays in total.

Self Effects: I noted an almost immediate mood elevation. Not huge, but just enough of a push to make me a happier, more intense version of myself. On the physical side I noted that I began to feel more like my old self. The scent, Kingmaker, was an updated homage to the clean but manly 80's male, with a bit of Alpha and whole lot of rock star thrown in.

The pheromones and copulins made me feel sexy, wanted, desired, and a bit alpha, but a smoother and gentler alpha. If I were to try to make the self effects short but accurate, I was a sex icon hair metal leader on his breakout tour. It isn't as strong as AV, and it is a bit less sexual than some others, but it is a well balanced self feeling. I knew I was sexy, I knew I had the look and attitude, and I knew that tonight would be a fun night.

First Stop: Adult store:
I dropped by my friend's store to pick up some of my energy drink. The herbal blend allows for good sexual performance and I thought i might need it. A long time employee there that I hadn't seen in some time was there and it was good to see her. She is an 8 in the body and maybe a 6 in the face; not homely, cute and pretty, but not stroking material in the face. her body on the other hand is stuff that wet dreams are made of.

She was putting up some new items on the shelves and we chatted for about 10-15 minutes while she did so. She initiated the conversation and quickly went from casual to talking about her personal sex life. I won't relay her topics as those are her personal business and not mine to share, but I will call an overshare there.

I will only mention one thing that she said, with the following caveat. We have been lightly flirty for months now. She teases me, I tease her back. I mention what I'm shopping for and why, and she asks me my personal preferences about sexual things and I tell her bluntly with humor and candor. So we have a history, this isn't like it came out of the blue, but will give you an idea of the topics she was broaching and her general demeanor.

She was putting some stuff up on the higher shelves and the ladder they use is a rickety, wobbly, rocking chair with steps. I held the ladder for her and was handing her some items and playing around with them while she was laughing hysterically at me being the clown. At one point she reached down for the next item, a bra that I had put on my torso and was doing the 'Happy Birthday Mr. President" Marilyn Monroe act. She noted that I was admiring her very shapely behind while prancing around like an idiot.

"Are you staring at my ass?" She was smiling.

I spilled the beans to her. "Hell Yes! don't worry, I'm not a rapy lech or anything, and I won't try to pick you up, unless you beg me, but you have an awesome body and your tail looks amazing in those jeans. So yes, GUILTY! I would say I'm I'm sorry, but I'm not. Every time you turn around I steal a respectful appreciative glance. I don't mean anything by that, I just cannot help myself."

She laughed like crazy at that and said "Now you've got me all wet" and climbed down from the ladder very slowly, making sure I got a good view.

Now we have a history of innocent innuendo and have talked about everything sexual from how to give and receive oral to our respective partners, anal sex, group sex, etc. So the sexual is not taboo, but this is the first time it ever got blatant with her and I. I'm also pretty sure that she knows that I'm 'safe' I wouldn't take things to the physical so she knows that she can tease and tempt with impunity.

Since I helped to spot her while she went up on their rickety ladder she gave me the energy drink for free. That was first.

Second Stop: Grocery Store:
I'll paraphrase SnoopyAce on the MSMv3. "Why does everyone feel the need to talk to me?" Myself, I loved it. I am an unrepentant attention whore.

The highlight was a pretty hot brunette MILF that came up to me while I was browsing the clothes in the store (yes, they have a clothing section in the grocery store I shop at). She held up two skirts and asked me which one i thought she'd look the best in. I asked her what occasion and she relayed that she was going out to dinner with her "non attentive" husband in a couple of hours and that she wanted to look 'hot' and make him want her.

I told her if that she just wanted to look sexy and amazing that what she was wearing (a tight aqua lacy blouse over top a light tan pencil skirt) was more than adequate. She smiled and said that she wanted to wear something new. I pointed to the more boho gypsy looking one with an asymmetrical hem that looked like it would go up to mid thigh.

I mentioned that for myself I like a good bit of leg showing as it makes me fixate on one's outer beauty as well as their inner beauty and that if she was wearing that when we went out I'd definitely notice and would have a hard time keeping my hands off her exposed leg.

You'd think I just told her that she won the lottery!

Third Stop: Home:

My wife, albeit stressed over her aunt just got a decent paying full time job, and would be starting the next morning. She was happy, but nervous. she spent some time with our oldest daughter while I did some computer work, then we spent the evening together.

She has had this long time "get naughty in a movie theater" fantasy but has always been too nervous over getting caught to live it out. She and I have a pretty torrid and adventurous sex life (I'm allowed to brag, so there) so we don't often come across a fantasy scenario that we haven't already done. I set up our garage like a movie theater, complete with movie-container popcorn and soft drinks and played the first 50 shades movie on a projector to emulate the theater.

So I touched her just like she wanted in her fantasy and she loved it; I loved it too.

During the movie she kept burying her head against my neck and torso and was drinking in the MSMv3. It most definitely had a positive effect on the wife. While it didn't seem to give off as brutish of an Alpha vibe as the AV, and while it didn't seem to be as primal of a sexual as M3X; it did have both of those effects, but in a more refined, more subtle capacity.

Sex later that night was different and it was an intense visual experience.

Conclusion: Far too early to tell, but the MSMv3 seems to give one a VIP, rock star vibe with a 'cool alpha guy ' swagger, undertones of smouldering sexuality that seems to build into a quietly raging inferno after prolonged exposure. It makes you appear to be the desirable leader in control; calm and cool on the outside, but with a raging inferno of lust underneath the surface...the type of man that women seek for their approval.

It wasn't the easiest for me to drive, as I'm figuring out my dosage and I don't know if the interactions I had were hits, or simply me translating everything through my expectations. the dosage I'll figure out soon enough, and the rest will fall into place.

Overall, a fun night regardless of the cause.

09-05-2018 10:01 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-05-2018 11:10 AM

Wow! Sounds like an excellent evening and what you experienced fits my own experiences as well! At least with my bride as well, it really seems to add an extra dimension to any sexual encounter.

I designed this to be just what you so eloquently described. I hope it continues to work as well for you as it has for me.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018 11:11 AM by Snoopyace.)
09-05-2018 11:10 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-05-2018 11:37 AM

(09-05-2018 11:10 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  ...what you so eloquently described....

Long winded, yes. Overly self-indulgent, maybe. But Eloquent and I don't often collide in the same sentence.

thank you for sharing your mix with everyone, and thank you for encouraging me to try it when I showed interest.

Myself, I think from the initial test drive that I'd like a bit more of the disinhibition factor, a little more overt sexuality, and a touch more Alpha; but that just might be that I used a threshold (for me) application as I didn't want to overdo it. Today I'm trying a 3 light sprays during the work day to see how it works with my clientele that is familiar with me, as well as those that are not; and then see how it steeps on me and decide if I want to add a secondary boosting application for my wife and for more public test driving.

All the factors I want are there, I just haven't quite figured out what amount (and where) works out for me to bring it out a little more intensely...but not too intensely.

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018 11:38 AM by Gladen.)
09-05-2018 11:37 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-05-2018 3:39 PM

I'd really designed this to try and recreate a blend I LOVED that was a limited edition called Animism. It had attraction, bonding, sex appeal, etc. It was a great well rounded product that is so rare. It did everything I wanted well without being totally over the top in one area.

It has taken me quite a while to get to where I am with V3 and at least for me, it is consistent enough and works well enough that I think I'm done looking. It might not be quite as over the top as some guys like but for me it has enough of a hook that I'm very happy with the results.

09-05-2018 3:39 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-05-2018 3:54 PM

(09-05-2018 3:39 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  It might not be quite as over the top as some guys like but for me it has enough of a hook that I'm very happy with the results.

Well I'm a fairly intense person, and tend to be pretty ballsy and direct. But I'll see how it all works out. I think my dosage last night was too low for me and I'll see how things work out tonight...I have shopping to do and am dropping by the adult store again to see what happens.

Today I've noted some major attention from the female clients in my store. Most, but not all, seem to be patiently waiting for me to acknowledge them, won't shut the hell up, and if I walk away to attend to something else they'll either shun any help from my guys and wait for me, or just follow me around.

My new guy asked me how I get women to flock to me like that.

Annoying when one is holding together 4 locations that seem bent on creating problems (you know, because I'm not already busy enough) but cool.

This also seems to cover a good cross section of age, body type, personal attitude, race, and life-situation types.

On the one hand I feel like geezer-fabio /Rock Star, on the other hand I can see this kind of attention inflating my already inflated ego. It's like all women are powerless against this image of me being all that is desirable man and I'm just the right kind of narcissistic asshole to revel in it.

But, again, one night isn't enough to test it properly. I need more data. Tonight is a go out in public with the wife night and we'll see how things turn out.

09-05-2018 3:54 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-06-2018 8:48 AM

Day two with MSMv3

this is, again, replicated in my journal:

I got hung up at my store with a last minute mini disaster, so I had to stay later after closing than I usually do. Because of that I didn't make any of my scheduled stops.

I got home and did my 'just got home' chores and met the wife upstairs after I finished. She was in the tub and anxious to get out of the house after her first day at her new job.

While we were short on disposable cash, we went to a popular Italian place and were immediately seated by the staring hostess even though there were others waiting in front of us. The wife thought I had called ahead (as I often do) and was impressed.

The same hostess, although not engaging with any of the other seated patrons, dropped by two times to make sure we were doing fine.

The service was excellent. I don't know if it was the cool-guy vibe I was feeling and hopefully projecting with Snoopy's MSMv3, or if it was due to the fact that my wife looked incredibly hot and was also showing a good bit of cleavage...probably the latter as the waiter seemed to hover over her.

As we went to leave the hostess literally jogged up to us and stopped about 6 inches in front of me to see if we were satisfied with out meal. We were. The wife asked me if I knew her; I didn't.

We stopped by the grocery store to pick up a few things that we needed, as I failed to go on the way home, My wife was all talkative and clingy. Despite this, I still got a few smiles as we passed other lady shoppers. Now and then the wife would catch this and stare at them with animosity.

On the way home, I think she wanted to make sure that I didn't forget how much I lust after her. She pulled up her skirt to show me that she wasn't wearing any panties and left herself exposed for the drive home; not caring if anyone else saw. That's my wife; damn I love that woman!

We caught up on Forged In Fire (This blade will 'keel') as we missed it the night before and then went to bed. No sex last night, which is rare for us, as she was worn out from her first day at work.

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2018 8:48 AM by Gladen.)
09-06-2018 8:48 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-06-2018 5:20 PM

Another awesome report! Do me a favor, scent strength permitting, try between 4 and 6 sprays. That seemed to be my sweet spot with the spray version of this. Thanks! finger

09-06-2018 5:20 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mad Scientist Blend V. 2 Snoopyace 44 5,781 09-24-2018 1:32 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace