Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Looking for help with girlfriend
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Looking for help with girlfriend
02-19-2018 11:44 AM

Hopefully she doesn't try to keep the status quo. The worst possible outcome is if she tells you that everything is great and things should continue as they are.
02-19-2018 11:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

02-19-2018 11:55 AM

(02-19-2018 11:35 AM)Cuddlefan Wrote:  Update:

We had a dinner date on south beach. I went with ascend and bliss for a playfull/flirty date. The date went pretty well. Brought her 3 glasses of wine hoping that will loosen her up. $250 later and still there was no hand holding or a kiss. I was drunk and ended up sending her this text. I guess the ball is in her court now.

I might suggest this. Thanks.

These are the texts of a beta-male.

You want her to be in charge, then you're upset when she runs the show.

Codependence
Quote:1. Have an excessive and unhealthy tendency to rescue and take responsibility for other people.
2. Derive a sense of purpose and boost your self-esteem through extreme self-sacrifice to satisfy the needs of others.
3. Choose to enter and stay in lengthy high-cost caretaking and rescuing relationships, despite the costs to you or others.
4. Regularly try to engineer the change of troubled, addicted, or under-functioning people whose problems are far bigger than your abilities to fix them.
5. Seem to attract low-functioning people looking for someone to take care of them so they can avoid adult responsibility or consequences, or attract people in perpetual crisis unwilling to change their lives.
6. Have a pattern of engaging in well-intentioned but ultimately unproductive unhealthy helping behaviors, such as enabling.

"Should we stay together?".....................can you imagine being a child and having this person as your father? And people wonder why students are throwing tantrums on college campuses.Help

You've tried being a boy...........now try being a man.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
02-19-2018 11:55 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Cuddlefan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-19-2018 12:06 PM

Lol, I know I'm beta. That's why I try too wear alphas around her.
02-19-2018 12:06 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

02-19-2018 12:09 PM

(02-19-2018 12:06 PM)Cuddlefan Wrote:  Lol, I know I'm beta. That's why I try too wear alphas around her.

Alpha pheromone signatures require congruence. If you act beta while wearing an alpha product it just makes you come across as creepy.
02-19-2018 12:09 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-19-2018 12:36 PM

Yeah you gotta be the one to decidee
02-19-2018 12:36 PM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-19-2018 12:38 PM

If she takes 1 step back, you take 2. She is going backwards and you're following her. Don't do that, man. It won't bring you forward.
Stop buying her drinks and food, stop holding her hand and cuddling. Mirror her. Be emotionally cold, like she is right now. If nothing changes, end this whole thing. Won't make you happy.

We've all been heartbreaken. It's hard, but better than staying in a sex- and loveless relationship. Good luck man, stay strong.
02-19-2018 12:38 PM

MMM

Rep Post

02-19-2018 1:45 PM

(02-19-2018 11:35 AM)Cuddlefan Wrote:  Update:

We had a dinner date on south beach. I went with ascend and bliss for a playfull/flirty date. The date went pretty well. Brought her 3 glasses of wine hoping that will loosen her up. $250 later and still there was no hand holding or a kiss. I was drunk and ended up sending her this text. I guess the ball is in her court now.

[Image: yx4ttMK_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thu...ity=medium]

I might suggest this. Thanks.

YOU GUESS the ball is in her court now!? Dude, the ball has been in her court. You take her out and treat her like a Queen, and you expect her to make a decision to WANT TO BE WITH YOU? Diddly! Diddly!

You, Sir, have a lot to LEARN, and a lot of PAIN to endure. Hi

But I guess you'll make a GOOD CONVERSATION PIECE once she brags to her friends about her PET.

Still, the journey has to be taken. I HOPE YOU LEARN! whistle

Just noticed your name: CUDDLEFAN *smh*

I sure HOPE this is Candid Camera! Or you're that fella that's always coming to the forum starting stuff until you get banned. Nothing else makes sense.

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2018 1:50 PM by MMM.)
02-19-2018 1:45 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

02-19-2018 3:44 PM

The best thing you can do is, buy something with copulins. Wear a heavy dose around her and tell her you have a confession to make. You've been sleeping around. More than likely, she'll then admit to doing the same.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
02-19-2018 3:44 PM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-19-2018 4:56 PM

(02-19-2018 3:44 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  The best thing you can do is, buy something with copulins. Wear a heavy dose around her and tell her you have a confession to make. You've been sleeping around. More than likely, she'll then admit to doing the same.

And then what? They can live happily ever after? I like the idea of giving her the same she is giving him, but this is only revenge, isn't it? It won't change things between them. He will stay the same, she will stay the same. As long as he's the 'Cuddlefan', nothing will help.
02-19-2018 4:56 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-19-2018 6:32 PM

No games. Cold break. No contact. Move on.
02-19-2018 6:32 PM

Share This Thread