Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for best copulins product
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Looking for best copulins product
02-09-2022 4:37 PM

I would look at Aroma Fero, pheromonesxs, and LPMP for cops and i would go for the Aroma Fero hands down. The reason being is you can go much higher in dose and not get the down sides that other cops sometimes have.

For example, with some cops some women may become jeoulus or put up the bitch shield with other brands, but with AF cops this does not happen. Now i dont know if it is because AF cops dont smell as strong or what, but dont let that fool you, AF cops are very effective. Lately i have actually been using them daily at work and have good results with no down sides.

I actually use AF cops and AF Androstenone in a 1:1 ratio in either a DPG base of 10MCG a drop and use 1-2 drops or an ethanol base of 1:1 5MCG a spray 2-3 sprays depending on the weather. I sometimes steer a little bit with the nols, mainly more B nol.

Hope this helps and good luck!
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2022 4:38 PM by justintime469.)
02-09-2022 4:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-09-2022 7:59 PM

(02-09-2022 4:37 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  I would look at Aroma Fero, pheromonesxs, and LPMP for cops and i would go for the Aroma Fero hands down. The reason being is you can go much higher in dose and not get the down sides that other cops sometimes have.

I also purchased the AF cops in a past order but hadn't really used them, mainly because I didn't know how effective they would be as they didn't have the strong odor. What dosage(s) have you tried or favored?

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
02-09-2022 7:59 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2022 12:53 PM

(02-09-2022 7:59 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  I also purchased the AF cops in a past order but hadn't really used them, mainly because I didn't know how effective they would be as they didn't have the strong odor. What dosage(s) have you tried or favored?

With AF cops i find them just effective if not more than others because the scent is not as offensive to some.

I mainly use around 15-20mcg if i am using an oil base and i only need about 10mcg if ethanol base.

With AF there should be 290 drops per 10ML bottle and around 34.4mcg a drop.
02-10-2022 12:53 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-10-2022 3:43 PM

AF Cops are the best on the market. Although they don't come with so much of that lovely fishy / stale cheese odour, they trigger the same instincts in you and your targets

Also, (I have mentioned this before), don't worry about making your partner jealous or suspicious because you are wearing Cops. I have never encountered this behaviour. They trigger instinctual behaviour, which is that you are actively mating and of high DNA value.

And whenever you can (if you have just one thin layer of clothing) apply them on your pubes.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
02-10-2022 3:43 PM
Primross
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2022 3:46 PM

I have some psx copulins for sale
02-10-2022 3:46 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2022 6:30 PM

(09-24-2021 10:01 PM)yarn Wrote:  
(09-24-2021 6:16 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  Thanks. I was expecting them to smell much stronger. I don't recall who makes a cops formula that was referenced in some past study but was told those were quite strong for a scent prospective.

CopulinsX? (Which seems to be no more.)

What I purchased from AF was Co-Pul. I suppose it's a different product.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
02-10-2022 6:30 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2022 9:10 PM

(02-10-2022 6:30 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  CopulinsX? (Which seems to be no more.)

What I purchased from AF was Co-Pul. I suppose it's a different product.
[/quote]

No that is the right one. I know when i first got the Co-Pul(which is labeled like this for a reason, shipping internationally i believe) i kind of dismissed it to be honest because i thought it would be weak to because of the scent. I was very wrong!

The scent is very light, but they are still very effective. Honestly what makes them so effective is women are much more accepting of them because they are not as offensive due to the odor and they are easily covered with a scent.

If you have them already definately try them out and dont be afraid to go higher on the dose with these cops.

I have gone as high as 2 drops which is close to 70mcg total. I have not gone higher than this as i did not see any reason to.

If anyone else has AF cops i would love a comparison to Pheromonexs or LPMP.

I dont have either one of those as far as straight cops.

I have True Pheromine cops which are ok, but expensive and slightly dirty smelling to me.

I also had X cops which were super strong and very clean. AF cops are cleaner than the X cops, with X cops being slightly stronger as far as scent and also strength of them.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2022 9:13 PM by justintime469.)
02-10-2022 9:10 PM
WalterTR
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-11-2022 2:46 PM

Given the smell of Pheromonexs product which contain copulins, I guess their copulins are rich in ( R ) -2-methylbutyric acid (see my prior post). Perhaps propionic acid as well. I have put AF product under my nose, and there is no absence of smell, it just smells different and a lot less intense. So it's probably higher in the other fatty acids. Now I wonder why Steve doesn't try to tweak the various ratios of the fatty acids.
02-11-2022 2:46 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My first Copulins product, recommendations? Spearfisher 8 3,720 07-29-2013 6:50 PM
Last Post: hsmcbaby