Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for Love Scent reviews
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Looking for Love Scent reviews
11-26-2009 3:11 AM

A good chunk of us are/were Androtics regulars and are fairly intimately familiar with their products. In truth, my first Phero purchase came from Love Scent in the form of gel packs of Chikara and Scent of Eros . I discovered New Pheromone Additive as well and made that a staple in my collection. Unfortunately, I never did get into the community there due to some heavy-handed moderation, and despite Androtics' claim of a fair and open community, there wasn't too much talk of Love Scent products beyond a mention of Scent of Eros or New Pheromone Additive and encouragement to check out their forums.

I just took a look at their men's products and I'm a bit overwhelmed. They have quite a few cologne mixes, and it's hard to divine what has potential and what should be avoided. I was wondering if any of you have a more in-depth knowledge of some of their lesser-spoken-of stuff, like Primal, Rogue Male, Realm, and so on.

Thanks!

EDIT-- I just dug deeper into the forum and saw there is a subforum for Love Scent with some reviews, so that puts me on the right path. Still, if anyone has anything further to add, that'd be great. Thanks again. Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2009 3:14 AM by Data4.)
11-26-2009 3:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

RE: Looking for Love Scent reviews
11-26-2009 4:01 AM

New Pheromone Additive, The Edge (unscented) and Scent of Eros were the only Love Scent products that really pickled mah pickle and I still use them after all these years. I also liked WAGG coupled with New Pheromone Additive or The Edge but am just as happy with TAA and nol to take the edge off androstenone mixes. Chiraka, Perception, IMPI and Realm did little for me. Aquagen was nice but is history, as is Love Scent's "classic" A314 variant. I still use Love Scent chemset products in homebrew, and their A1 gets used monthly. I really liked the effects of Alter Ego--sorta Ammo on steroids--but the scent is a little too sweet for my taste.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
11-26-2009 4:01 AM

Unregistered

12-16-2009 2:49 PM

I never got into their forums either for the same reason. But it is their forum so why would they want competition to post on there?

I liked alter ego too! The scent was a bit much for me at first but it really grew on me and I got a lot of great comments on it.
12-16-2009 2:49 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

12-16-2009 9:49 PM

Love Scent was actually my first stop in the world of Pheromones.

I have and still use from time to time: Scent of Eros , New Pheromone Additive, Alter Ego and Primal Instinct and Rogue Male.

I probably use New Pheromone Additive the most followed by Scent of Eros . AE, PI and RM were all OK but did have strong scents.
12-16-2009 9:49 PM
traderneil
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Rainbow RE: Looking for Love Scent reviews
12-30-2009 5:50 PM

Happy New Year from traderneil in Sin City >

I have been ordering again from L/S..I like their service,Tammy, Liz, and Bruce are great.

I like the gel packs,because they are always fresh when u use them. Very easy to open,and discard after using them.

I like Scent of Eros ,Charkra,Edge toweletts....
I also have been using edge diesel in spray form.
I like Wagg and use all these products in stand alones and or mixes with other pheromone products.....

I would like to see them stock 314, TAA products and Andrio from Australia which work well for me...BTW Realm for men still blends well as a cover scent for my pheromones ---traderneil sin city  

12-30-2009 5:50 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-31-2009 5:12 PM

(12-30-2009 5:50 PM)traderneil Wrote:  

Happy New Year from traderneil in Sin City >

I have been ordering again from L/S..I like their service,Tammy, Liz, and Bruce are great.

I like the gel packs,because they are always fresh when u use them. Very easy to open,and discard after using them.

I like Scent of Eros (Scent of Eros ),Charkra,Edge toweletts....
I also have been using edge diesel in spray form.
I like Wagg and use all these products in stand alones and or mixes with other pheromone products.....

I would like to see them stock 314, TAA products and Andrio from Australia which work well for me...BTW Realm for men still blends well as a cover scent for my pheromones ---traderneil sin city  

Welcome to the forum traderneil i have also been using the gel packs with my favourite being The Edge and Scent of Eros , and AE works a treat when i am heated up but not sweating.

I have not really noticed anything from my Edge sandlewood bottled and the same goes for my Chikara bottled.

I wonder if A314 will ever be the same as it was good for interveiw type situations and strippers get the impression that i am a high roller and when i tell them that i have the backside outa ma trousers and that i am just a poor brahmin they think i am joking sigh....

After reading a Love Scent post where Casanovaman has been using 5 dr PI with great results i will be upping my applications for awhile to just see what happens, usually 2 small drops kicks in nice for me and has shown me some great gash at times.

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-31-2009 5:12 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

01-05-2010 4:41 AM

I should add Alpha 7 to the list of kickin' Love Scent products. I've been playing with it a couple weeks and have enjoyed the results. Not as in your face as New Pheromone Additive. Instead it sneaks up up women a bit more slowly--perhaps due to the oil carrier or perhaps the Androsterone buffer?--and grabs them like a pitbull. Works great with Scent of Eros and is also a great way to sex-up A314.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 4:42 AM by Gegogi.)
01-05-2010 4:41 AM
myopicmonkey
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-07-2013 4:35 AM

I hear New Pheromone Additive is killer. About to invest myself.
02-07-2013 4:35 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Thanksgiving sale from love scent. 30% off Indi-player 10 1,107 11-28-2020 7:17 AM
Last Post: Interstellar
  allopregnanolone and 4-androsterone from love scent wiserd 10 5,605 05-24-2012 6:28 PM
Last Post: Fly So Hi
  Love Scent pheromone store discount code terry0400-40 3 4,372 10-11-2010 3:40 PM
Last Post: terry0400-40
  Love Scent pheromones, scam? Phya 16 15,466 11-02-2009 9:43 PM
Last Post: LaPew