Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Looking For Sex With College Girls
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Looking For Sex With College Girls
04-12-2018 1:33 PM

(04-12-2018 9:26 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Lets just say if youre good looking, European and have a cool accent to boot things will get interesting real quick in the US.

I agree 100%.

And since were not talking about average dudes apparently, it also helps to be rich..........and famous.........and funny.....facepalm

This is why I constantly talk about the "elephant in the room" or my "spidey-sense" because this happens time and time again on this forum. Guys want to leave out pertinent information during a discussion.

It reminds me of the famous "doorknob question" that physician's get as they're leaving the room of a patient who came in for a headache......."Oh, hey Doc........just one more thing.........can you take a look at these bumps.........." Dodgy

You're handsome and exotic, which is more than enough to get women to approach you.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2018 1:34 PM by theLaw.)
04-12-2018 1:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-12-2018 2:21 PM

Well, I left the US years ago. I can only fit so much into a post. I dont get the same amount of attention in my home country. American girls will approach. They are more forward. Girls in europe are more random and reserved. So I adapt to where I am. In my country it just dosent work to approach random women. It works better in eastern europe. Social circle is what you do. In the US anything goes. Girls in my country will not reject you, but they will flake. You let them come to you.

I just use the mones to increase attraction. Theres already many good looking guys where I live. Girls here care more about status and money. I often see hot girls with very feminine guys here. It was easier in the US no doubt. I have no idea why American men complain about women. Its crazy to me. But having lived in the US for 3 years makes me exotic over here to. I use that in my interactions. It works.

And no I dont see myself as average. I had success with girls in the US but failed at everything else. Since then Im pretty successful at everything. I learn from my mistakes. My life has not always been easy, but Im living well now.
04-12-2018 2:21 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-12-2018 2:27 PM

And yeah, the reason why I dont write about how good looking I am is because everybody would be like then why do you need mones? Its not always that simple. Theres a reason why I started using gear too.
04-12-2018 2:27 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-12-2018 2:39 PM

(04-12-2018 2:21 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  Well, I left the US years ago. I can only fit so much into a post. I dont get the same amount of attention in my home country. American girls will approach. They are more forward. Girls in europe are more random and reserved. So I adapt to where I am. In my country it just dosent work to approach random women. It works better in eastern europe. Social circle is what you do. In the US anything goes. Girls in my country will not reject you, but they will flake. You let them come to you.

I just use the mones to increase attraction. Theres already many good looking guys where I live. Girls here care more about status and money. I often see hot girls with very feminine guys here. It was easier in the US no doubt. I have no idea why American men complain about women. Its crazy to me. But having lived in the US for 3 years makes me exotic over here to. I use that in my interactions. It works.

And no I dont see myself as average. I had success with girls in the US but failed at everything else. Since then Im pretty successful at everything. I learn from my mistakes. My life has not always been easy, but Im living well now.

Agreed.

Cultural differences can have a huge effect on Game, especially when you get into societies with more or less freedom.

Quote:I often see hot girls with very feminine guys here. It was easier in the US no doubt. I have no idea why American men complain about women. Its crazy to me.

Glad to see this; I've been shouting this on these boards forever. You're in a very unique position where you can take advantage of this by not needing to approach, but most guys just refuse to approach and are heading toward a path of becoming more feminized. American women are generally all-talk, so when dudes fear the approach, it's like running from a paper tiger. Then these guys carry that dynamic into the relationship, so you get women raising boys with no strong male figure in their life as the husbands practice their mantra "Yes Dear!".

Glad to see that mones work across different cultural lines.Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-12-2018 2:39 PM

Share This Thread