Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Looking For Sex With College Girls
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Looking For Sex With College Girls
04-11-2018 8:27 PM

I'd like to second Indy. I miss the thank button too.

And just a suggestion to everyone. Look and read Spider-mones' signature. Lol.
04-11-2018 8:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-12-2018 4:49 AM

I miss the 'Thanks' button. Thanks Indi and other veteran listmates for the valuable advice given in this discussion.
04-12-2018 4:49 AM
Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-12-2018 6:29 AM

(04-11-2018 11:23 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  By your posts, I'm guessing women value you as a high level target because of your looks and you're not into "gaming" and what not.

Honestly, I'm not sure I believe in the whole "gaming" thing.

Pretty much all the guys i've known in my life who fuck a lot of girls are tall and good looking.

My friends who are shorter and/or less attractive fuck less girls then me and my friends who are taller/better looking fuck more girls then me.

For example, when i used to tell my shorter/less attractive friends about girls approaching me they looked at me like i was crazy because something like that had literally never happened to them. They did not even believe a girl would ever walk up to a guy like that.

Now on the other side, compare me who has been approached by girls in nightclubs hundreds of times to one of my friends who is better looking then me; this white guy who is 6 foot 5 and good looking. From going clubbing with him and discussing this with him; I would say this guy has probably been approached by girls 1000+ times.

My understanding of this whole current situation is that now, you want the women who don't approach you to start doing so with the help of pheromones.

I'm on this forum to hopefully accomplish 2 goals.

Goal #1:

Find a pheromone that gets 8s and 9s in nightclubs to approach me at the same rate that 6s and 7s approach me in nightclubs when I'm wearing no mones.

Goal #2:

I want to be able to go out during the day and take a new girl home right away. so basically a one night stand during the day. For this goal, I dont even care if all i can get is 6s and 7s. And yes for this goal I am aware that I will most likely need to do some approaching myself.

Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, these women have higher self esteem than the other women? If they are 8's, 9's and 10's, then they dont need to appraoch you really because well, they have their plates full of men bending over to kiss their asses. A

I dont know if it's self esteem or some other reason but what i do know is I've never met any guy who got consistently approached by 8s and 9s in nightclubs.

Even my friends who are better looking then me still get approached by the same 6s and 7s that approach me but they just get this at a higher rate.

If any guy reading this has had even 20+ legitimate 8s and 9s approach him in his life then I would be very interested in hearing your story.

Another thing could be is that women are masters of game, and experienced women will make you work for it with their hard to get attitudes.

I honestly dont understand what you mean here? what do you mean by "work for it"? how does a girl make a guy "work for it" after meeting him in a nightclub?

Also, what do you mean by "experienced women" ?

Are you talking about older women?

I ask because i'm not really interested in any girl over age 25-27 and really i strongly prefer ages 18-23.

I've fucked only 2 girls in my life 28+ and one of them was a latina who looked much younger and i had no idea she was so old until she started talking about her "kid".

And then there was this hot latina who looked much younger and turned out to be i think 26 or 27.

All the other girls I've fucked have been 25 or under and 95% of those where under 25.

so yeah I'm not looking for any "mature women" if by that you mean age.

Sure pheromones will peak their interest but take it from someone who tasted the life you are living, they will still not approach you so my suggestion is really work on your confidence .

Yeah man I get what you mean.

I am fully aware that I could fail to reach my goal.

I fully understand that perhaps no mone can get these 8s and 9s to approach me in the clubs.

That's fine.

I'm going to do some extensive testing and if nothing works then no problem ill keep relying on the 6s and 7s in clubs and try to find another way to get the 8s and 9s.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2018 6:37 AM by Real007.)
04-12-2018 6:29 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-12-2018 7:01 AM

(04-11-2018 3:30 PM)theLaw Wrote:  This is simply a lack of confidence, and any guy who can't approach, has no business hooking up with women. Just imagine if he gets her pregnant; now we have a boy trying to raise children..........what a disaster.

Social skills have nothing to do with healthy boundaries (see character/integrity). In fact, if you have character, then you wouldn't hesitate to approach a girl, because you would understand that her opinion of you is none of your business, and that your actions are based on your own personal morals/ethics. Which brings us to the real problem: nobody knows who they are, so they wait for others to tell them.

It's time for these boys to grow up, go out into the world, and take healthy risks. Let's just hope it's not too late.Hunter

Here's a front-row seat to how this all fell apart:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/v-hIVnmUdXM&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/v-hIVnmUdXM&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1</a>

I will admit my confidence needed some work at the time. I dont agree that if you cant approach you have no business hooking up with women. Take those pua guys. They approach 1000s of women and get next to zero action. Its a waste of time. Its not a numbers game if you know what youre doing. Ive met most of the girls Ive been with through my social circles. Its the most effective way.

When I was 20 and in college I was approached by a beautiful girl. Half black and half mexican. I had the flu and was sitting outside residence trying to force down a newport menthol with a cup of green tea as chaser. She was a bit nervous, told me I looked sad and offered me a hug. I said no I didnt want her to get sick too. She claimed I only said that to not hurt her feelings and wanted her to leave. So I told her I would take her out for dinner once I got better. She was my gf for 7 months or so. I can assure you she misses me most.

A few days before that, I was in the college restaurant. 2 beautiful white girls sat down at a table across me. The hottest one couldnt almost take her eyes off me, it was crazy. I told them to join me which they did. I totally bossed the interaction. I pursued this girl hard in the following days. I really felt my own ballsack if you catch my drift. But she played hard to get. Her friends got in the way. It wasnt until a year later I finally hooked up with her. That only happened because she became friends with another girl I had dated.

A really hot mexican girl asked me out to dinner during first week of college. Being a foreign student I was still busy experiencing culture shock. She and her even hotter friend asked me out to a party the next day. The other girl, half white half filipina most guys would call a 10. I just didnt have the right mentality to fully grasp what was going on. Shortly after they both had bfs. The girls nicknamed me swagger because of my distinct walk. They would find any excuse to talk to me. Bf no1 was very jealous and protective, but they stayed together. The 10 and her Bf had a heated fight one day and broke up. Next day she was following me around seeming cheerful. We smoked weed with 2 of my friends. She kept looking at me. My friends turned awkward. Eventually they left and I was her rebound for about 3 minutes on my serbian bros bed. I dated her for a couple of weeks. Could hardly believe it. Great girl, but the situation was just wrong.

Point of all this is its not always so cut and dry. Situations will be complicated for a number of reasons. I agree its important to go for what you want in life. But I would never try too hard. I dont believe in working really hard to get women. I dont really care about alpha definitions and such either. I only go by my own instincts. What else is there, ideologies? No thanks.
04-12-2018 7:01 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-12-2018 7:15 AM

(04-11-2018 1:27 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  Also, from my experience, 9s and 10s will only approach me if theyre already somewhat invested. Or they will send their working bees. Unfortunately, that can make things awkward.

hey man.

what do you mean by this?

What do you mean by "invested"?

Also, how many times would you say you have had a legitimate 8+ approach you in your life?

where did these girls approach you?

what did they say to you when they came up to you?

Also, I want to emphasize that I'm talking about legitimate 8+ girls here.

I'm not saying you do this but most guys significantly increase the hotness of girls they meet to try to make themselves look good.

A legitimate 8+ is a girl hot enough to:

- be a cheerleader on a pro sports team

- be a (successful) Instagram model

- marry a (dumb) multi millionaire and be his trophy wife

- be a high class hooker who charges $1000+ per hour

That's how hot girls I call 8+ are; I just want to make that clear.
04-12-2018 7:15 AM
Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-12-2018 7:26 AM

(04-12-2018 7:01 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  I will admit my confidence needed some work at the time. I dont agree that if you cant approach you have no business hooking up with women. Take those pua guys. They approach 1000s of women and get next to zero action. Its a waste of time. Its not a numbers game if you know what youre doing. Ive met most of the girls Ive been with through my social circles. Its the most effective way.

When I was 20 and in college I was approached by a beautiful girl. Half black and half mexican. I had the flu and was sitting outside residence trying to force down a newport menthol with a cup of green tea as chaser. She was a bit nervous, told me I looked sad and offered me a hug. I said no I didnt want her to get sick too. She claimed I only said that to not hurt her feelings and wanted her to leave. So I told her I would take her out for dinner once I got better. She was my gf for 7 months or so. I can assure you she misses me most.

A few days before that, I was in the college restaurant. 2 beautiful white girls sat down at a table across me. The hottest one couldnt almost take her eyes off me, it was crazy. I told them to join me which they did. I totally bossed the interaction. I pursued this girl hard in the following days. I really felt my own ballsack if you catch my drift. But she played hard to get. Her friends got in the way. It wasnt until a year later I finally hooked up with her. That only happened because she became friends with another girl I had dated.

A really hot mexican girl asked me out to dinner during first week of college. Being a foreign student I was still busy experiencing culture shock. She and her even hotter friend asked me out to a party the next day. The other girl, half white half filipina most guys would call a 10. I just didnt have the right mentality to fully grasp what was going on. Shortly after they both had bfs. The girls nicknamed me swagger because of my distinct walk. They would find any excuse to talk to me. Bf no1 was very jealous and protective, but they stayed together. The 10 and her Bf had a heated fight one day and broke up. Next day she was following me around seeming cheerful. We smoked weed with 2 of my friends. She kept looking at me. My friends turned awkward. Eventually they left and I was her rebound for about 3 minutes on my serbian bros bed. I dated her for a couple of weeks. Could hardly believe it. Great girl, but the situation was just wrong.

Point of all this is its not always so cut and dry. Situations will be complicated for a number of reasons. I agree its important to go for what you want in life. But I would never try too hard. I dont believe in working really hard to get women. I dont really care about alpha definitions and such either. I only go by my own instincts. What else is there, ideologies? No thanks.

hey man,

just so you know.

All these examples you just gave of you meeting girls is NOT what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about random girls you have never met before approaching you.

I'm NOT talking about girls from school,work,social circle,etc..

Have you ever had random 8+ girls approach you outside of work/school/social circle, etc..?
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2018 7:27 AM by Real007.)
04-12-2018 7:26 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-12-2018 8:22 AM

(04-12-2018 7:01 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Point of all this is its not always so cut and dry. Situations will be complicated for a number of reasons. I agree its important to go for what you want in life. But I would never try too hard. I dont believe in working really hard to get women. I dont really care about alpha definitions and such either. I only go by my own instincts. What else is there, ideologies? No thanks.

First off, if your situation involved a language/cultural barrier at any time, then it's instantly disqualified from my earlier post, as it's clearly the exception and not the general rule.

Consider a different perspective on those girls (just based on your limited shared info):

Ex1. She wanted to save you, and you ended up leaving her (which was probably what her brain wanted when it set her up)

Ex2. You failed to get her, but then got "lucky" when she fell into your social circle (might as well talk about building a retirement fund by winning the lottery)

Ex3. You failed (again) to get either one of them, but then became sloppy seconds after she has a falling out with her bf

It appears you were just along for the ride in all of these situations, but never steering the ship, which is not exactly a winning strategy.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-12-2018 8:22 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-12-2018 9:04 AM

Invested is for example this blonde 9 in college residence. A few days of looks and smiles. Approached by the entrance door. She said hi how are you while smiling and looking down. I said pretty good and went in. Later she came by my table at the school restaurant. Then we played volleyball. She and her friends told me about this party.

Working bees is their less hotter friends. For example, I was sitting at a table in a club and felt a hand around my wrist. It was the working bee, a 7. But her 9 alpha girlfriend took over the interaction. Old AM hit.

Yeah Ive been approached randomly by really hot women a few times. For your pleasure...

Nightclub downtown Detroit. 8 black girl around 21 by the entrance. She said to me and my friend I like you guys style. Thanks. We took it inside with her gf. Old AM

Nightclub Oslo. 8 blonde half swedish half polish around 24. Came to my table and said you need to smile more. We talked a bit but I was too stoned to bother. Other guys tried and failed. No mones.

Club downtown Tampa. Black cocktail waitress 9 around 21. She got me my drink and we talked. She asked me what I was doing tomorrow. We went to the amusement park, dinner and movie. Old AM

Club Gothenborg Sweden. 9.5 blonde around 19. Came up to me and asked when are you going to dance with us. No mones

Club Sunset Bvld. Latina 8 around 25. Grabbed me by my shirt onto the dancefloor. Her latina 7 friend joined us and I had 2 cute asses banging up against my cock. Old AM.

Haadrin Beach, Thailand. Russian girl 10. 20 years old. Hotter because she had the sexiest swimsuit ever. Asked me to take a picture of her and her friend and we hung out. Dated her for 10 days or so. AV + impi.

Clothing store. Blonde 9, 18 years. She was about to go on her break and asked me to join her. It was random I was just looking around. BW + AV

Gym. Brunette 9. 18. Over a week she went from checking me out to asking how to do benchpress. Her form was already impeccable. I had a gf at the time. NA solo.

House party, Fort Myers, Florida. Latina 8 around 20. Sat herself in my lap and we were making out.

Cruiseship, Denmark. Blonde 9, 19. Asked me where the cafeteria was. Dumb question. Also asked me if I was from the city we were going to. I was. We agreed that I was to show her some cool spots. No mones.

Bus stop in Oslo. Arabic girl 9, 20. Came up to me and said I was handsome. BW solo.

Schiphol airport, Amsterdam. Blonde 8, 24. Sat down across me. We made eye contact 4 or 5 times until she came and sat next to me. Asked what I was reading. Talked about books movies and travel for an hour.

Off the top of my head, maybe a couple more. Maybe I remember a couple of them as hotter than reality.
Ive also been approached many times by 7s in similar circumstances or more sneaky ways. Thanks for putting me on the spot. Now I feel awesome looking back
04-12-2018 9:04 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-12-2018 9:09 AM

(04-12-2018 9:04 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Invested is for example this blonde 9 in college residence. A few days of looks and smiles. Approached by the entrance door. She said hi how are you while smiling and looking down. I said pretty good and went in. Later she came by my table at the school restaurant. Then we played volleyball. She and her friends told me about this party.

Working bees is their less hotter friends. For example, I was sitting at a table in a club and felt a hand around my wrist. It was the working bee, a 7. But her 9 alpha girlfriend took over the interaction. Old AM hit.

Yeah Ive been approached randomly by really hot women a few times. For your pleasure...

Nightclub downtown Detroit. 8 black girl around 21 by the entrance. She said to me and my friend I like you guys style. Thanks. We took it inside with her gf. Old AM

Nightclub Oslo. 8 blonde half swedish half polish around 24. Came to my table and said you need to smile more. We talked a bit but I was too stoned to bother. Other guys tried and failed. No mones.

Club downtown Tampa. Black cocktail waitress 9 around 21. She got me my drink and we talked. She asked me what I was doing tomorrow. We went to the amusement park, dinner and movie. Old AM

Club Gothenborg Sweden. 9.5 blonde around 19. Came up to me and asked when are you going to dance with us. No mones

Club Sunset Bvld. Latina 8 around 25. Grabbed me by my shirt onto the dancefloor. Her latina 7 friend joined us and I had 2 cute asses banging up against my cock. Old AM.

Haadrin Beach, Thailand. Russian girl 10. 20 years old. Hotter because she had the sexiest swimsuit ever. Asked me to take a picture of her and her friend and we hung out. Dated her for 10 days or so. AV + impi.

Clothing store. Blonde 9, 18 years. She was about to go on her break and asked me to join her. It was random I was just looking around. BW + AV

Gym. Brunette 9. 18. Over a week she went from checking me out to asking how to do benchpress. Her form was already impeccable. I had a gf at the time. NA solo.

House party, Fort Myers, Florida. Latina 8 around 20. Sat herself in my lap and we were making out.

Cruiseship, Denmark. Blonde 9, 19. Asked me where the cafeteria was. Dumb question. Also asked me if I was from the city we were going to. I was. We agreed that I was to show her some cool spots. No mones.

Bus stop in Oslo. Arabic girl 9, 20. Came up to me and said I was handsome. BW solo.

Schiphol airport, Amsterdam. Blonde 8, 24. Sat down across me. We made eye contact 4 or 5 times until she came and sat next to me. Asked what I was reading. Talked about books movies and travel for an hour.

Off the top of my head, maybe a couple more. Maybe I remember a couple of them as hotter than reality.
Ive also been approached many times by 7s in similar circumstances or more sneaky ways. Thanks for putting me on the spot. Now I feel awesome looking back

wow i did not expect this much detail.

thanks a lot for taking the time to write this.

btw, how tall are you?

and you are 27 years old right?
04-12-2018 9:09 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-12-2018 9:26 AM

(04-12-2018 8:22 AM)theLaw Wrote:  First off, if your situation involved a language/cultural barrier at any time, then it's instantly disqualified from my earlier post, as it's clearly the exception and not the general rule.

Consider a different perspective on those girls (just based on your limited shared info):

Ex1. She wanted to save you, and you ended up leaving her (which was probably what her brain wanted when it set her up)

Ex2. You failed to get her, but then got "lucky" when she fell into your social circle (might as well talk about building a retirement fund by winning the lottery)

Ex3. You failed (again) to get either one of them, but then became sloppy seconds after she has a falling out with her bf

It appears you were just along for the ride in all of these situations, but never steering the ship, which is not exactly a winning strategy.Big boss

Lets just say if youre good looking, European and have a cool accent to boot things will get interesting real quick in the US.

Ex1. No it was a good relationship. I was just dumb because I got so much interest from other girls. Grass is always greener...

Ex2. Agreed. I was just pointing out that I didnt get her until I didnt give a shit.

Ex3. She told me it was bad we didnt hook up in the beggining. I agree with you, the situation got fucked because I was too passive. I learned a lot from that and it was one of those events that changed my outlook on things. Looking back on it gives me massive confidence the right way. I was her first choice, but fucked it up. Thats not happening again.

I also think we need to go through these things to learn.
(04-12-2018 9:09 AM)Real007 Wrote:  wow i did not expect this much detail.

thanks a lot for taking the time to write this.

btw, how tall are you?

and you are 27 years old right?

No problem my man. Always expect the unexpected.

Im 6 foot 1 and yeah Im 27.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2018 9:29 AM by MacCauley.)
04-12-2018 9:26 AM

Share This Thread