Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Looking For Sex With College Girls
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Looking For Sex With College Girls
04-10-2018 9:34 AM

Quote:Real007
Unfortunately, this is a request made many times on this forum, but it's a fools errand. Here's why: approaching a girl is easy compared to escalation, so as soon as you get the approach issue solved, then the real work begins. The exception are the girls who will escalate on their own, but again, this is ill advised, because if you're not driving the car, she can crash it anywhere she likes.

- I have no idea what you mean by any of this to be honest. I have no problems generating attraction. I do NOT need mones for that. it seems you are saying that the hard part is building attraction after the approach; that is NOT my issue at all.

So now you're saying that you're shy approaching girls, but once they approach you, you can handle it from there. Unfortunately, this is just not how causal sex works, unless you're a beta-male who wants women to lead.

Also, the guy you're describing in your posts, doesn't get super-defensive when someone questions his game (think James Bond).

If you ever decide to actually be honest with members here, they they can give you some great advice on how to use mones. Until then, I guess fan-fiction will do.Big boss

Best of luck to you! Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-10-2018 9:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-10-2018 4:21 PM

This brought to you by the guy seeking Pheromones for day game. I mean, if you really have day game then you don't need Pheromones. Am I wrong?
04-10-2018 4:21 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-10-2018 4:37 PM

Took me over a year of reading and contributing
before starting a thread.

Always the younger generation.

One month online with multiple new threads seeking to be spoon fed.

And wants the lady do all the work.

Approach him, seduce herself, and take him home and pleasure him.

Why would she go through all that work
when she can go home and start up vibratin willy.
No muss, no fuss.

LAZY!
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2018 4:37 PM by Lostdreams.)
04-10-2018 4:37 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-10-2018 4:45 PM

(04-10-2018 4:37 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Why would she go through all that work
No muss, no fuss.

LAZY!

Takes her there every time. Just like his hand takes him there every time.

Login or register to remove all advertising

Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

(04-10-2018 4:37 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Why would she go through all that work
No muss, no fuss.

LAZY!

Takes her there every time. Just like his hand takes him there every time.
Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-11-2018 1:37 AM

(04-10-2018 7:59 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Yeah, seems like youre a lot like me. Same experiences too. I never had any issues making moves on girls or being intimate. Talking was never my strong point until a couple of years ago. Seems like all other guys are the opposite. Yeah they can talk but have no clue about turning her on. If you can do both youre really dangerous.

Yes makes sense.

The problem is, girls will go to great length to get your attention, but theyre more subtle in nature. Take those girls in your gym who showed off their asses. In my book they drew first blood. They were dying for to start a conversation.
Yes they definatelly where interested and i know that. I decided not to open them since I'm looking to take a girl home and fuck right away. Even if i could have pushed myself to open them I have no idea how to escalate things when dealing with 2 girls at once. If i was looking for a more standard seduction (get the number then go on 1 or more dates and then fuck) then i would have pushed myself to get the blondes number. But I'm looking to meet a girl during the day and fuck right away. I know this can be done and i will figure it out.

Most times it will be like this, but in many different ways of course. Just remember they want to talk to you. That should make you confident as you make your way over.

It's weird man. I'm so used to girls approaching me that even when a girl obviously wants me, my first instinct is always to just wait for her to talk to me first. remember that I've relied on girls approaching me since i was 13 years old. its a deeply ingrained behavioral pattern for me.

I dont expect the hottest girls to approach me, but it still happens sometimes of course.

I get super hot girls who show interest with and without mones (definitely more often with mones especially AMMO in clubs). But almost never will these girls actually approach me first. they will show interest but almost never will they talk to me first.

I've asked some of my friends who are even taller and better looking then me about their experience with this and they have told me that its pretty much the same for them with mostly 6s and 7s who are bold enough to talk them first.

I have a theory that the super hot girls just are too proud/big ego/afraid of rejection to open the guy first.

What kind of situations have you had super hot girls (9s) actually come and talk to you first?

I expect to see some juicy BW reports from you pronto.

I started testing it today.

Not a good start but ill keep trying.

I'll post the full details of this first BW test in the BW thread within the next 90 min.
04-11-2018 1:37 AM
Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-11-2018 1:52 AM

(04-10-2018 9:34 AM)theLaw Wrote:  So now you're saying that you're shy approaching girls, but once they approach you, you can handle it from there. Unfortunately, this is just not how causal sex works, unless you're a beta-male who wants women to lead.

hey man.

I dont know what situations you are meeting girls for sex in but most the girls I've fucked have been from nightclubs.

And when a girl approaches me in a nightclub there is no work to be done.

I know 100% at that time she wants to fuck me.

I honestly dont know what you mean by "work".

If you want I can give many examples of girls ive taken home who approached me and there was no work involved.

With or without mones whenever a girl has approached me in a nightclub then its pretty much a done deal.

We just pretty much figure out who's house we are going to and then deal with the friends.

In fact, the only issue when a girl approaches me is the friends who sometimes I dont know how to deal with given my personality; the only time I dont fuck a girl who has approached me first in a club is the friends get jealous/annoying and just ruin everything.

Also, the guy you're describing in your posts, doesn't get super-defensive when someone questions his game (think James Bond).

what are you talking about man?

I said i dont know what you mean.

So it's defensive because i dont understand what you are trying to communicate?

If you ever decide to actually be honest with members here, they they can give you some great advice on how to use mones. Until then, I guess fan-fiction will do.Big boss

again, what are you talking about?

where do you believe I'm lying and being dishonest?

please give a specific example of me being dishonest.

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

Best of luck to you! Mrgreen
04-11-2018 1:52 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-11-2018 9:09 AM

@Real007

You're selling a story that just doesn't make any logical sense.

Your claim is that as long as a girl approaches you, then the rest is easy; this is what guys who can't get girls tell themselves. "If only she would approach me, then I could close."

Then you're trying to brag about all the ass you get, while asking for mones to do the basics.

Sorry man, you're just not believable in my opinion, so I'll leave you to it. And to be fair, you don't seem to understand my posts, so it's a mute point anyway.

Best of luck!Big boss

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2018 9:11 AM by theLaw.)
04-11-2018 9:09 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-11-2018 11:23 AM

@TheLaw, there are people like that who are extremely good looking and young women of today, who mostly go for looks first and personality second would approach when under the influence. Game is really not needed in nightclubs.

@Real, I know most here on this site wants the magic spray and go get the no effort reverse-ganbang fantasies but it doesn't work like that. By your posts, I'm guessing women value you as a high level target because of your looks and you're not into "gaming" and what not. You're used to being approached by plenty women. My understanding of this whole current situation is that now, you want the women who don't approach you to start doing so with the help of pheromones. Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, these women have higher self esteem than the other women? If they are 8's, 9's and 10's, then they dont need to appraoch you really because well, they have their plates full of men bending over to kiss their asses. A

Another thing could be is that women are masters of game, and experienced women will make you work for it with their hard to get attitudes. Sure pheromones will peak their interest but take it from someone who tasted the life you are living, they will still not approach you so my suggestion is really work on your confidence . A good man once told me "Fear is nothing, if you fear it, throw yourself in it and you will find out that you wasted minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years thinking of trying to avoid what didn't happen"

You are not here for sex because surely you have plenty of. However, you are here for quality women, and quality takes effort.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2018 11:28 AM by Indi-player.)
04-11-2018 11:23 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-11-2018 11:57 AM

(04-11-2018 11:23 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  @TheLaw, there are people like that who are extremely good looking and young women of today, who mostly go for looks first and personality second would approach when under the influence. Game is really not needed in nightclubs.

Correct, but "007" here doesn't meet that criteria, because if he were that attractive, then he would be approached by 8-9-10s, which he claims he isn't. The exception would be if he's actively doing something to lower his value in some way, which is certainly a possibility given what he posted here so far, and would kill any mone's effectiveness dead.

You might want to check out his other posts on other threads; sounds like there's more going on here than just a handsome dude who's shy around women.Big boss

04-11-2018 11:57 AM

Share This Thread