Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Looking For Sex With College Girls
Real007 - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Looking For Sex With College Girls
04-09-2018 3:00 AM

hi everyone,

I'm a 25 year old black guy

I'm 6 feet tall and good looking

I get some attention from girls even without pheromones

I've been using pheromones on and off since i was 17 years old

In the past Ammo and Instant Jerk where the pheromones that gave me the best results; unfortunately these mones are no longer on sale.

I started using mones because i always got some attention from girls ever since i was 13 years old but I'm a shy guy so I struggle to make the first move. I started using mones to get more girls to make the first move/talk to me first.

95% of the girls I'm dealing with are white.

My goal right now is very simple; i want to have sex with as many hot girls as possible. I prefer college age girls (18-23) as I find them the hottest.

I'm still shy after all these years so I think to accomplish my goal I need a pheromone that will make girls want to have sex with me but also make them comfortable in making the first move/talking to me first.
04-09-2018 3:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
David - Banned
Banned

RE: Looking For Sex With College Girls
04-09-2018 3:38 AM

(04-09-2018 3:00 AM)Real007 Wrote:  hi everyone,

In the past Ammo and Instant Jerk where the pheromones that gave me the best results; unfortunately these mones are no longer on sale.

I started using mones because i always got some attention from girls ever since i was 13 years old but I'm a shy guy so I struggle to make the first move. I started using mones to get more girls to make the first move/talk to me first.

My goal right now is very simple; i want to have sex with as many hot girls as possible. I prefer college age girls (18-23) as I find them the hottest.

I'm still shy after all these years so I think to accomplish my goal I need a pheromone that will make girls want to have sex with me but also make them comfortable in making the first move/talking to me first.
PM Me!

PM Me!
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2018 3:39 AM by David.)
04-09-2018 3:38 AM
Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-09-2018 6:41 AM

(04-09-2018 3:38 AM)David Wrote:  PM Me!

PM Me!

I have PM you
04-09-2018 6:41 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-09-2018 7:59 AM

First of all Id recommend BW to get over your shyness. You are too old to stand on the sidelines. Been there, my man.

Young hot women are most likely to initiate with the following products from my experience:
Bad Wolf
Aqua Vitae
Nude Alpha
Possess Alpha
SOB oil, spray is intimidating
Alpha Q
Impi

To an extent, Xist oil, TUSC, Titan, Copulins. TUSC is more 25+. Xist attracts less hotter girls and many average. Taboo can work but its better in combos. Chamber 36 is mesmerizing, but solo you have to do the work, works good in combo.

Im 27 and good looking. Also introvert, but becoming more extroverted by the day. Muscular tall and ripped. White european, tanned and often assumed latino or italian.

Ive had most success with BW solo, BW + AV, BW + AV + cops, BW + C36 (+AV) , AV + Impi, BW + SOB, NA solo, PA solo, TUSC solo. Thats with little effort on my part. I use the BW combos at night and the others at daytime.

Hope that helps.
04-09-2018 7:59 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

04-09-2018 9:15 AM

(04-09-2018 3:00 AM)Real007 Wrote:  I'm a 25 year old black guy

I think they refer to this as "shooting fish in a barrel".

What's missing here? Are you a nerd?Confused

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-09-2018 9:15 AM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

04-09-2018 9:58 AM

(04-09-2018 9:15 AM)theLaw Wrote:  I think they refer to this as "shooting fish in a barrel".

LOL. It depends on the sub category.
04-09-2018 9:58 AM
Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-09-2018 2:26 PM

(04-09-2018 7:59 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  First of all Id recommend BW to get over your shyness. You are too old to stand on the sidelines. Been there, my man.

Young hot women are most likely to initiate with the following products from my experience:
Bad Wolf
Aqua Vitae
Nude Alpha
Possess Alpha
SOB oil, spray is intimidating
Alpha Q
Impi

To an extent, Xist oil, TUSC, Titan, Copulins. TUSC is more 25+. Xist attracts less hotter girls and many average. Taboo can work but its better in combos. Chamber 36 is mesmerizing, but solo you have to do the work, works good in combo.

Im 27 and good looking. Also introvert, but becoming more extroverted by the day. Muscular tall and ripped. White european, tanned and often assumed latino or italian.

Ive had most success with BW solo, BW + AV, BW + AV + cops, BW + C36 (+AV) , AV + Impi, BW + SOB, NA solo, PA solo, TUSC solo. Thats with little effort on my part. I use the BW combos at night and the others at daytime.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for the detailed response man.

I already ordered bad wolf and it will arrive tomorrow.

I'll keep testing M3X today and if nothing happens then starting tomorrow I'll test bad wolf.

You suggested a lot of combos which is something i never really did with androtics stuff; i always felt mixing stuff gave me worst results then using stuff alone.

So for now I'll stick to just testing stuff one at a time but if that does not work I'll consider mixing.

I'm happy to see you are also mid 20s and good looking, I've read a lot of your past posts and it seems we are pretty similar so I'm excited to test bad wolf as that seems to be working well for you.

Did you ever test instant jerk? is bad wolf similar?
04-09-2018 2:26 PM
Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-09-2018 2:34 PM

(04-09-2018 9:15 AM)theLaw Wrote:  I think they refer to this as "shooting fish in a barrel".

Honestly, I get a lot of attention (in clubs) even without mones.

For example, I've literally had (white) girls cold approach me in clubs 100+ times in my life without any mones.

Full disclosure, these girls who come up to me first are usually mostly 6s and some 7s.

Mones or no mones I dont really remember many 8+ chicks cold approaching me in my life; girls this hot show interest but it seems they just are too hot to ever go as far as being the first to talk to you.

I'm curious if anyone here has any contradicting results? Anyone here had legit 8+ girls cold approach them consistently?

Regarding your question of what's missing?

Well I'm honestly a massive introvert; I literally feel myself get depressed whenever I'm with a group for too long.

I'm not even shy in the way people think of shy; its weird. I just dont really enjoy small talk and "hanging out"or any of this other social stuff people do.

It's hard to explain my personality.
04-09-2018 2:34 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

04-09-2018 2:51 PM

(04-09-2018 2:34 PM)Real007 Wrote:  Regarding your question of what's missing?

Well I'm honestly a massive introvert; I literally feel myself get depressed whenever I'm with a group for too long.

I'm not even shy in the way people think of shy; its weird. I just dont really enjoy small talk and "hanging out"or any of this other social stuff people do.

It's hard to explain my personality.

My spidey-sense is telling me there's still something missing in this story, but just based on your posts, it sounds like your brain is lying to you about those 8s to cover for another issue.

The problem here is that mones will make you more attractive, but that doesn't sound like your issue.

There might also be a medical problem here, but you're 25, so that's unlikely.

One last thought: I asked before if you were a nerd, and you didn't answer, so I'll ask it a different way. Is there something about you that indicates lower social value? If you're good looking, and only getting the attention of 6-7s, sounds like the higher value girls are avoiding you for some reason (insert elephant in the room here).Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2018 2:52 PM by theLaw.)
04-09-2018 2:51 PM
Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-09-2018 3:23 PM

(04-09-2018 2:51 PM)theLaw Wrote:  If you're good looking, and only getting the attention of 6-7s, sounds like the higher value girls are avoiding you for some reason (insert elephant in the room here).Big boss

this is NOT what i said.

I get plenty of attention from 8+ with or without mones.

i said only 6s and 7s actually are bold enough to make the first move and talk to me first.

the 8+ still show interest but they seem to want me to make the 1st move.
04-09-2018 3:23 PM

Share This Thread