Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Longjack Dosage Discrepancy
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Longjack Dosage Discrepancy
12-03-2017 10:09 PM

I ordered two two different longjack powders. Both packages have drastically dosage recommendations so I am thoroughly confused.

Bulk Supplements Longjack 100:1
This one recommends 1/64 teaspoon (50 mg) twice daily.

Microingredients LongJack 200:1
This one recommends 1/8 teaspoon (350 mg) twice daily.

Confusion
I thought that 200:1 LongJack is stronger than 100:1? So why is the 200:1 dosage so much bigger?

This website says to take 200-300 mg of 100:1 so maybe the Microingredients brand instructions is right?
https://examine.com/supplements/eurycoma...olia-jack/

But this website says to take 25 mg of the 100:1 so maybe the Bulk Supplements ingredients is right?
https://www.raysahelian.com/longjack.html

Even more confused now. Sad
12-03-2017 10:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Rep Post

RE: Longjack Dosage Discrepancy
12-03-2017 11:15 PM

That is the problem with food supplements in general. They are not standardized in terms of concentration and dosage. All of them claim that they are correct. You can check the sites of Dr. Sahelian and Dr. Axe and extrapolate the dosages from there. Listen to your body too as it will tell you if the dosage is not enough, enough or too much.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
12-03-2017 11:15 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

12-04-2017 12:32 AM

(12-03-2017 11:15 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  That is the problem with food supplements in general. They are not standardized in terms of concentration and dosage. All of them claim that they are correct. You can check the sites of Dr. Sahelian and Dr. Axe and extrapolate the dosages from there. Listen to your body too as it will tell you if the dosage is not enough, enough or too much.

I think I'm going to start off at 1/16 teaspoon because I don't have any way of accurately dosing anything less than that. That is somewhere in the middle of recommended dosages I have found.

If I need to go lower I will have to purchase a digital scale.
12-04-2017 12:32 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

12-04-2017 1:47 AM

I think that's a good way to start. I myself used it some years ago, but it is already in capsule form and made by a reputable company in my country. Plus there are some herbs included to enhance its effects.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
12-04-2017 1:47 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree

Rep Post

12-08-2017 12:48 PM

I had bought two different brands but I ended up trying this one.
Microingredients Extra Strength Pure Longjack 200:1 Powder, 100g, Tongkat Ali
https://www.amazon.com/Extra-Strength-Pu...gjack&th=1

I just mix it was a glass of water and sip it in the morning. The taste is extremely bitter with a long lasting aftertaste. I like bitter but this is too bitter but it is tolerable and I really don't mind it. But people who don't like bitter tastes will hate this and will really hate the long lasting aftertaste.

Monday - 1/16 of a teaspoon (approximately)
Tuesday - 1/8 of a teaspoon (exact)
Wednesday - 1/16 of a teaspoon (approximately)

This stuff works pretty quickly. I had a stronger morning erection by Tuesday morning and every night since I've been waking up with crazy strong nocturnal erections that make it hard to take a leak in the middle of the night because they won't go down.

The 1/8 dose was too much. I had a lot of trouble sleeping that night and I had too much energy. So I'm went back to 1/16 of a dose.

I'm going to take this every morning through Saturday and then start the following cycling:
S/M/T - don't take
W/T/F/S - 1/16 teaspoon

At 1/16 teaspoon there are 570 servings in the bag it came in. This will last over 2.7 years the way I plan to cycle it. So the cost is less than a dollar a month since it costs $24 per bag.
12-08-2017 12:48 PM

Share This Thread