Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Large Sale - Prices Lowered!, Free US Shipping, International Available
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Large Sale - Prices Lowered!, Free US Shipping, International Available
03-22-2019 5:09 PM

(03-20-2019 9:19 AM)misery94 Wrote:  I just wanted to say thanks for a smooth transaction. It was a pleasure doing business with you, sir!

And I thank you for the business, sir!
03-22-2019 5:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
misery94
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-22-2019 7:06 PM

(03-22-2019 5:09 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  And I thank you for the business, sir!

Everything arrived today in great condition. I appreciate it, as I will now be able to take them with me to my corporate event next week. They will give me that extra boost to get on stage and speak with confidence.
03-22-2019 7:06 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-23-2019 3:29 PM

(03-22-2019 7:06 PM)misery94 Wrote:  Everything arrived today in great condition. I appreciate it, as I will now be able to take them with me to my corporate event next week. They will give me that extra boost to get on stage and speak with confidence.

Just remember that the success will be from you and not from the mones. While the mones will give a certain "wow" image, it will be your efforts that will win them over in the end Beach
03-23-2019 3:29 PM
misery94
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-24-2019 4:32 PM

(03-23-2019 3:29 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  Just remember that the success will be from you and not from the mones. While the mones will give a certain "wow" image, it will be your efforts that will win them over in the end Beach

I know. I’ve been on a pretty good roll lately at work. I landed a big, high profile project where I will be using a lot of products made by a large company we are partners of. I was already working to improve my visibility and influence among the people we work with in that company, but this project has put me in a position where everyone there, up to the US VP level, now knows me by name. It’s great, but also a very big and rapid shift in my level of visibility. I need to step into that role comfortably at the event this week.

I put in the long hours and hard work, so I know it’s me. However, I’ll take every edge I can get. The self-effects of something like Wolf are a great way to ease any tension and comfortably handle the new attention I will get. That little bit of social lubrication will go a long way.
03-24-2019 4:32 PM
nicemonster
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-25-2019 1:21 PM

Hi, Can you pm me, I'm interested in the l2k and I'll be paying through paypal
03-25-2019 1:21 PM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-27-2019 8:45 PM

(03-24-2019 4:32 PM)misery94 Wrote:  I know. I’ve been on a pretty good roll lately at work. I landed a big, high profile project where I will be using a lot of products made by a large company we are partners of. I was already working to improve my visibility and influence among the people we work with in that company, but this project has put me in a position where everyone there, up to the US VP level, now knows me by name. It’s great, but also a very big and rapid shift in my level of visibility. I need to step into that role comfortably at the event this week.

I put in the long hours and hard work, so I know it’s me. However, I’ll take every edge I can get. The self-effects of something like Wolf are a great way to ease any tension and comfortably handle the new attention I will get. That little bit of social lubrication will go a long way.

Wolf definitely helps a lot! If Bad Wolf wasn't so good to me then Wolf might've been the next in line.

I wish you the best in your endeavors with both the job and life Hi
03-27-2019 8:45 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

misery94
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-30-2019 12:28 AM

(03-27-2019 8:45 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  Wolf definitely helps a lot! If Bad Wolf wasn't so good to me then Wolf might've been the next in line.

I wish you the best in your endeavors with both the job and life Hi

Thank you! The meeting went very well and I got several positive compliments on my presentation. Wolf did exactly what I wanted it to. Great self effects, a little confidence boost and nice friendly vibe. That worked out well in networking with other partners at the meeting over the three days.

Since you mentioned Bad Wolf, I am curious what you think the difference between it and Wolf are. I know it’s a little off topic for this thread, but I love hearing from those with experience, and I have been interested in whether Bad Wolf would be a better fit for some situations. Thanks again.
03-30-2019 12:28 AM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-31-2019 3:35 PM

(03-30-2019 12:28 AM)misery94 Wrote:  Thank you! The meeting went very well and I got several positive compliments on my presentation. Wolf did exactly what I wanted it to. Great self effects, a little confidence boost and nice friendly vibe. That worked out well in networking with other partners at the meeting over the three days.

Since you mentioned Bad Wolf, I am curious what you think the difference between it and Wolf are. I know it’s a little off topic for this thread, but I love hearing from those with experience, and I have been interested in whether Bad Wolf would be a better fit for some situations. Thanks again.

Here is an excerpt from a post I made on the Wolf topic in the LAL thread:

"More or less I really do love Wolf, but it reels me into old, bad habits of being too agreeable and going with the flow. Nothing is wrong with that if you are going out for a fun time with friends or going to a party or club to have a good time or put on the spot, though, I do find it lacks a certain vigor that requires the user to have a heightened sense of himself if wanting to move things in a certain direction. Additionally, due to me working the kind of work I do and also being in a leadership role, being seen as buddy buddy or VIP all the time isn't the kind of light I want to be shown 24/7.

In contrast to Bad Wolf: Wolf is like you are the "wolf" that everyone wants to be around and follow because you are fun and interesting and give off an aura like you are simply above people in a showlight type idea. Bad Wolf, on the other hand, Pretty much gives off the sense that not only will you take charge and run the pack whether you are liked or not, but also that due to such an alpha personality that there is some innate sexual desire towards you for being in such a light.

Realistically, a lot will depend on your own character and also what you are looking for from Wolf. In my experience, if you want to have a good time and want others around you to have a good time because YOU are there, then choose Wolf. "

EDIT: I have read that Bad Wolf is too aggressive for some people, and Wolf can be aggressive at times too. With my own situation, I have to disagree that they are aggressive -- unless you want to say BW is aggressive in a go-getter type of way. If you have the money then I would probably recommend to people buy both products as they are both good and form their own uses. If you want a safer route and you are very introverted, get Wolf. If you want to spice things up and you are more extroverted (in a non-douche type of way), I recommend BW. Still, again, I recommend both, but it depends on your uses. VIP, social friendly, party/night out: Wolf. Go-getter, life-changing, and attraction with a bit of sexual: Bad Wolf. (I say a bit sexual because obviously some products can do it better, but BW can be pretty sexual if you steer it that way.) Want an easy product to use: Wolf. Want something that is a bit more intermediate/advanced: BW.

As for work environment: Wolf is safer unless you know how BW works and you are prepared to work with it. What I mean by that is Wolf works for you by projecting a vibe where you can almost ride the pheromone, while Bad Wolf projects a vibe that also expects you to do some of the heavy lifting. Think of Bad Wolf like a manual trans exotic car... You might look cool just sitting there, but if you start running your mouth (or just sit there and do nothing) and you can't drive it, what do you look like to others? I'm not saying Bad Wolf is hard to use, but it does take effort to use and eventually time to master.

I could go on, but hopefully that solves some questions.
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2019 3:48 PM by ObscuredFacade.)
03-31-2019 3:35 PM
misery94
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-01-2019 9:51 AM

Thanks. I may have to give Bad Wolf a try. I think there are work situations where each will work well for me based on your description.
04-01-2019 9:51 AM

Share This Thread