Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ladies and SteveO, Help with my wife's Christmas stocking! (:
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Smile Ladies and SteveO, Help with my wife's Christmas stocking! (:
10-15-2012 1:34 PM

Hi guys, I'm doing the stay at home dad thing with our ten month old son and a two year old foster daughter so I'm out of the loop as far as -mones go. My Love however is slaving away in the workforce at a job she loves. I've been dosing her out of my old stash since she went back to work a couple of months ago. We need some working girl -mones though as most of my stuff is either unisex or male oriented.

She's mid thirties and works in a medical environment as the unit supervisor. This is a new role for her as she stepped into her retiring boss's position. The retiring boss really let morale and standards slip over the past two years so My Love has her work cut out for her. Her domain is all female staff and their pregnant clients.

Her personality is alpha kitten. She plays sweetly with her ball of yarn but dammit it's her ball of yarn. She'll do what it takes to keep anybody from unwinding it, probably by sinking twenty claws and a dozen teeth into the yarn and hanging on till it kills her.

I want to drop a couple of Steve's gems in her Christmas stocking. I would love any thoughts about what to get.

Thanks in advance!

The Androstenone Discussion
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2012 1:36 PM by renny.)
10-15-2012 1:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveO
Vendor

RE: Ladies and SteveO, Help with my wife's Christmas stocking! (:
10-16-2012 12:29 AM

Well hello there renny. I was wondering if that wilderness had finally gotten to you so I'm glad to read you're okay and living happily as it seemsSmile. I would recommend Temptress, which I believe to be right up the misses avenue:
Quote:https://pheromonexs.com/pheromones-for-w...pray-women This is not your average alpha-pheromone blend that is designed for men but made to fit a woman. This is the worlds first pheromone blend that is specifically designed to empower women with an alpha-leader radiance that is sure to turn heads. You will be recognized as confidence personified when wearing Temptress-XS.

Now this is really strong stuff so your lady might get some push-back at first, but sounds like she is used to it and can handle herself.

On the other hand she might also ease it a little with some Cohesion for women. It will definitely soften the mood a bit and make all the women calm including her. Maybe 1 spray of each would work well for her while presenting her as the leader she is but also keeping the calm with the ladies around her. Here is a link for it: https://pheromonexs.com/pheromones-for-w...tidienone.

For something softer and not to comforting, in case she is trying to keep that edge you might give Connections a go. Its a unisexy product but very empowering. I'm around to answer questions my friend, just been camping over the weekend so attempting to get caught up in a never ending stream of questions. I am super glad you are around. Looking forward to answering any questions you might have.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
PheromonesXS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am: EMAIL ME HERE!
10-16-2012 12:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-16-2012 10:00 AM

As always it looks like you nailed the vibe we are looking for. I'll drop you an e-mail when I order in case we need to talk about any special shipping. I'm gonna check some reviews but you should hear from me soon.There are no DHL ice road truckers up here LOL.

Still would enjoy hearing some ladies thoughts.

10-16-2012 10:00 AM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-16-2012 1:52 PM

I agree with Steve. Other than temptress I recommend FlirtXS, which she can add to Desire Me Plus for the best center of attention effect.

For self effects the ones that give me an extra self confident vibe are Alpha Donna from alpha dream and Instant Sexiness/A from Androids. Lately I also tested Mojo Pro Women and had great loving effects from both man and woman. One other blend that always gets me smiling happy is She Wolf from LAL.

Finally, to work with ladies I think a blend dienone heavy, like cohesion XS for women or love option Balm Bomb, is the perfect addon to any of the others.

Each person is a case, but these are my faves until now. Good luck Smile

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2012 1:53 PM by Akelah.)
10-16-2012 1:52 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-17-2012 10:20 AM

Well -

From Steve O -

I LOVE Desire Me Plus - that's like happy juice in a bottle - all sexy swing and VaVAVOOM! Smells though...need to think about it you are covering...I'm the cover queen so I can cover with a million things but if she is kind of a noob at cops covers - Steve O's is not really a starter stop - you might want to get it covered or she might not actually wear it.

Desire Me in oil is a staple - same reason - that stuff lasts forever and just blows the doors off other cops. The shizz is concentrated but DANG - Great confident self effects - hard to cover - same reasons...

I'm sick - I've come up with ways to wear them at the same time and right now I am a virtual Copulin Bomb. The double applications? Great self effects, get diffusion up in the air and up close, and it's the classic sex-on-a-stick statement. I am seriously radiating sex...I'd set of a geiger counter right now. I had expected to see the man for lunch but there was last minute crisis....oh well - I've never unleashed this on church before...all hands on deck for the claxons sounding around 6 pm...

I have Temptress on today - I got the call from the man after cops application but before I applied the other stuff - so I felt ok doing Temptress. I'm trying to Mad Scientist if Bliss Takes the meanie edge of Temptress when I wear it - so far so go....I'm confident and happy...but it's a first run...

I don't wear Temptress much so I won't raise my hand on that. Flirt is a great center of attention mix for any woman...no matter how dominant or not...everyone falls over trying to get your attention - and it's an easy add to just about everything...

I have Women's Cohesion as well - and I LOVE how that works around Men and Women - everyone just seems to get along better - it's a let's all play nice in the sandbox blend. I think I'll be testing this a the next stressful holiday family dinner to see what I can't do for settling down a room....

Hope this helps!

My Best,
Shelly B
10-17-2012 10:20 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-17-2012 1:54 PM

Thanks Akelah and Shelly B.

I've never played with cops at all but I'm familiar with what goes into a cops analog. Yeppers proprionic acid and some of the other ingredients are rank.

How do you find steve's scent packages to be? My Love's workplace is supposed to be scent free. I expect I'll get Cohesion and Connections unscented and either get temptress unscented and try to doctor it up a bit myself or go with one of steve's scent packages and hope it's not too much.

She's had no complaints while wearing things like Instant Shine or other AD products and I have some AD DPG neroli I could use. She also has and occasionally wears to work an brown sugar vanilla perfume of some sort that could possibly work.

10-17-2012 1:54 PM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-17-2012 4:37 PM

I have desire me plus and desire me oil rose scented. I personally like it, but I admit that in the desire me plus its very strong, not the ideal for a scent free workplace (btw I had no idea such thing existed). I have Temptress in Vanilla, its pretty subtle after drying and she could use it in conjunction with her vanilla perfume, it's a safe choice. the new asx scent has been described as flowery and citrus, so if she likes the neroli maybe its a good choice, but as I don't have it yet I can't tell you if its too strong.

Connections and other cops free blends are pretty safe to order unscented in my opinion, as they're easily covered by any perfume, or even pre mixed with some perfume oil she likes.

As for cohesion I'm not sure because I think dienone smell is strong and funny, so I'd probably order scented or order some potent love potion oil perfume to mix with Smile

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
10-17-2012 4:37 PM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-17-2012 11:13 PM

Believe it or not some canadian cities treat have declared themselves to be scent free zones. It's common for medical and school environments to not allow colognes and perfumes, and even a strong smelling handcream or hair conditioner can be grounds for a complaint.

I like the idea of anchoring her "boss" pheromone in something as sweet and comfy as vanilla. I'll check it out. Thanks.

She's never complained about my androstadienone so I think it's ok to get cohesion unscented. I'm actually a little concerned about the-none in Temptress but I trust Steve's buffering abilities even more than my own.

10-17-2012 11:13 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-18-2012 9:43 AM

It's funny but I have Women's Cohesion unscented and I don't notice it being unusual.

But my nose is dead after all these years.

I have Steve's jasmine vanilla and it is a good cover - it there is a drop of bergamot in it so the citrus also helps. I have all my pre-scenteds in this so in days I am just running or for fast reapplys - this is what the world gets for everything.

Hides it all in an inoffensive, warm fuzzy delivery vehicle.

My Best,
Shelly B
10-18-2012 9:43 AM
SteveO
Vendor

10-21-2012 7:52 PM

Sounds like the ladies have given SOLID advice too, but that's to be expected. The Androstenone in Temptress is tiny, tiny and after this weekend it will be an option to not add it at all.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
PheromonesXS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am: EMAIL ME HERE!
10-21-2012 7:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread