Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lacroy New Pheromone Additive price increased :(
Tezeus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Lacroy New Pheromone Additive price increased :(
04-17-2018 6:20 AM

(04-17-2018 1:38 AM)jb20 Wrote:  Short story short ,op got confused...

The price has increased.I don't know how to put here a print screen with my last order for 2 bottles.I paid like 54$ for a 15ml bottle (52€).The prices where in african rands because i put my order on lacroy.co.uz.
You where not confused my friend..

Here Tezeus,
regards
04-17-2018 6:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-20-2018 9:54 AM

I'm tracking my order and it says arriving at the exchange office leaving the exchange and 3 days later arriving back at the exchange. I haven't dealt with an out of country before. So is that customs? Like arrived at customs overseas, left and then arrived at customs in the states?

Thanks

Edit: I googled it and my thought seems right.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2018 6:06 PM by Saiyanprince.)
04-20-2018 9:54 AM
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-21-2018 8:55 AM

(03-21-2018 7:20 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Tested yesterday again.1.5 bulb drops of this fires up the sex, orgasms are huge but can't stop the hornyness.Typical scenario:Huge orgasm, confusion on face, I was about to say "And now you are going to ask me if I did the trick" but before I open my mouth she said "You did that trick again you asshole!".She immediately jumped on me, between orgasms I found an opportunity to go on shower and wash it off.

Hey stefdude can you give some details on your NA, androstadienone, New Pheromone Additive combo please
04-21-2018 8:55 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

04-24-2018 5:47 AM

(04-21-2018 8:55 AM)leeroy117 Wrote:  Hey stefdude can you give some details on your NA, androstadienone, New Pheromone Additive combo please

That quote was from NNPA solo.1-1.5 drops, no more IMO.

For the combo 1-2dab NNPA, 1-2 drops NA and 30-40mcg Androstadienone .I can't remember for sure if it was 1 dab NNPA + 2 drops NA or 2 dabs NNPA and 1 drop NA but I thing it was the 2nd.Loving emotions (you could see the battle in their heads, faces red, sparkling eyes, kinda shy smiles), and lust is what I got from this, very strong effects.It was from girls I already knew.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-24-2018 5:47 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-24-2018 8:22 AM

Arrived today. Nicely packaged. No leaks or spills. Samples of edge and b2b.

Amber bottle black top silver label.

Going to test tonight with lhomme or excalibur as cover from lpmp
04-24-2018 8:22 AM
machinelover
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-21-2018 12:18 PM

(03-19-2018 10:58 PM)Kalzon Wrote:  For that purpose that Bad Wolf provides, I already have other products. Smile
Lacroy New Pheromone Additive does a different job. A kind of straight forward job.
But thank you for suggestion I will try the BW sometime. Dirol

I second that ... but BW is a great mix also
10-21-2018 12:18 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

10-31-2018 7:51 AM

Another great experience with NNPA (1.5-2 drops, solo), and the usual compliments even the next day ("what perfume did you have on yesterday, it stick to my clothes as I was rubbing on you and I sleeped with that scent on my nose").Lust and insatiable hornyness, orgasms strongest than ever.As much inconsistent NNPA is for strangers that much consistent is for girls you know and have comfort with.Great for wives/gf or even good female friends.Always delivers in those scenarios, solid and powerful pure sexual, my favorite among many.If you just sit there next to your SO it may have effect or it may not, but if you initiate it begins burning their insides.

Highly sexual environments with the addition of alcohol makes this mix work most times with no fear of indimidation even to girls you barely know, all it needs in these environents is just basic interaction, just talking while being close to her, simple touches, dancing etc.Basically in those environments, just like with your SO, it covers for it's unbalanced, raw formula and highly increases its consistency.Combine with 20mcg Androstadienone per drop of NNPA (don't go above 2 drops) to round it up a bit, but keep in mind that it still remains edgy.

Not an allrounder at all, but a solid product for those scenarios and always in my collection.

10-31-2018 7:51 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-31-2018 8:23 AM

Nice!!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-31-2018 8:23 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Rep Post

10-31-2018 8:45 AM

Also something important to add:I don't find NNPA change noticeably the image your SO has for you, apart from the "sex god" compliment you will year more often than not and that will be during sex and after sex.So no status elevation, no significant alpha reestablishment, no significant imprinting, no closeness.The only changes that may occur (anything from the examples above but most often imprinting and alpha reestablishment) would be secondary, produced by the experience they lived not directly from the formula.If they occur they tend to be short-lived although I haven't used NNPA consistently for the past 3 years so I don't know about that.

There are many refined and complex formulas with medium or strong sexual element that do affect deeply the way she perceives you, reset the picture and change dynamics.These can be used much more broadly, with strangers too, and the effect is obviously more complex but their sexual power is most times less than NNPA's raw power.There were some exceptions.I've had AM(old), Turn Up The Heat and Evolve (oil) go up to NNPA levels of sexual chaos (or even more a couple of times) but THAT level was very hard to replicate with them, unlike NNPA.

10-31-2018 8:45 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-31-2018 3:45 PM

@Snoopyace, I remember you used to make oil products yourself at one time? Do you think it's possible to take a bottle of NNPA and turn it into an oil?
10-31-2018 3:45 PM

Share This Thread