Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
LP 2012 November Releases/Perfume Scents
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Love Potion 2012 November Releases/Perfume Scents
11-27-2012 6:25 PM

Thanks for letting me know that they don't evaporate. And I really appreciate your answer. I browsed the site. Still on the fence. I guess I am wondering is this one of those things I need right now or whether it can wait or not.

Thanks again..

(11-27-2012 11:15 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  @ Injektilo LOL Yes, like IS so hard....what to wear, what to order, what to wear.....Rofl I have enough to keep me busy for YEARS. That doesn't seem to matter though....nope. Not even a little RedfaceSarcastic Thanks for sharing. THe tingling/burning wasn't bad or more than a bare inkling and then just went away. I haven't worn it in the sun, but will keep it in mind for when warmer weather comes around!

@ Cman888 A lot of the men's scents have citrus but there's none in Balls! It looks innocent, with the exception of wasabi & pepper of course:
VANILLA
COCOA ABSOLUTE
TOBACCO
PEPPER
WASABI
AMBER
It's fanfreakingtastic! But that's great to know about citrus to tuck away for future reference. Thank you for sharing that!

@ Honeycake Are you still on the fence about the sampler?
All the vials are 1.5 ml and depending on how much you slather on (I tend to be a slatherer) 3-4 uses per vial. I'm sure if you're only using dabs when you apply the oils right out of the vials then your samples will obviously last much longer...I just don't seem to have that kind of restraint Sarcastic blum
They are oil based, with the exception of Strange Attractors w/Topper (That comes in a 5ml spray bottle and will last quite a while). The oil will not evaporate and the spray bottle is sealed well and won't be a problem either. I can't say how many sprays for sure though. I've taken samples I've gotten before and put them into identical 5 ml spray bottles (also purchased from Love Potion) and added perfumer's alcohol to them and they last WAY longer that the vials by themselves. The main difference being that the oils stays longer on the skin (like 6-8 hours or more!) while the alcohol based evaporates into the universe more quickly (3-4 hours). The samples are just right for several wears, or more, to figure out if a fragrance- or phero- is right for you.
Hope this helps Smile

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
11-27-2012 6:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-27-2012 11:46 PM

(11-27-2012 6:25 PM)Honeycake Wrote:  Thanks for letting me know that they don't evaporate. And I really appreciate your answer. I browsed the site. Still on the fence. I guess I am wondering is this one of those things I need right now or whether it can wait or not.

Thanks again..

Not to play it down (because I'm obviously a fan lol), but really, even if you would miss out for waiting...there's like a BAZILLION other things to choose from that would/could be just as great. It's like picking a perfect diamond out of a box FULL of perfect diamonds...you can't lose no matter what Yahoo

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-27-2012 11:46 PM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

11-28-2012 9:39 AM

Oh wow! So their products are just that good? Thanks again for the reply.

(11-27-2012 11:46 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  Not to play it down (because I'm obviously a fan lol), but really, even if you would miss out for waiting...there's like a BAZILLION other things to choose from that would/could be just as great. It's like picking a perfect diamond out of a box FULL of perfect diamonds...you can't lose no matter what Yahoo

11-28-2012 9:39 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

11-28-2012 11:37 AM

(11-28-2012 9:39 AM)Honeycake Wrote:  Oh wow! So their products are just that good? Thanks again for the reply.

IMHO....YES! ADAMANTLY YES! YahooMosking

11-28-2012 11:37 AM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-28-2012 11:41 AM

Hi -

Yes - citrus oils will sometimes cause skins sensitivity in some people and in rare situations - cinnamon oil has been known to in the very sensitive. If Mara thinks there is a different oil beyond those that might cause a sensitivity since most of the long time users are familiar with those - she will mention it in the description or the detailed notes.

It's always good to read the full detail that Luna and Mara write up when ordering if you have a sensitivity - just in case. Since she's using real plant based EO's - actual real EO's on pretty much everything it's legal to use them from - it's good to check if you have known allergies.

It's also why she's small batch and things can vary from brew to rebrew...

My Best,
Shelly B
11-28-2012 11:41 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

RE: LP 2012 November Releases/Perfume Scents
11-28-2012 11:50 AM

(11-25-2012 1:06 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  3 BALLS! w/Sexpionage
I think I was looking for black pepper. You won't find that in this one. My brain was looking for something to identify and when I put it on I did get a tiny bit scared because on my wrists I got a little tingly like burning sensation. Nothing severe, but I thought "Egads! is this like hot pepper and it's going to burn my skin?" Like Mara would do that, seriously, right?! No worries, it was never more than an inkling of the sensation and it went away after about 20 minutes or so.

Good news! I wore Balls! again yesterday and did not experience any tingle/burning sensation. I had used body lotion prior to application this time so I'm not sure if that factored in or not. I was waiting for it, but it never happened. The odd part was that it had only been at my wrists (I had applied to neck as well) but this time- nada. Weird. Just throwing that into the phero universe Smile

11-28-2012 11:50 AM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

12-05-2012 7:21 PM

Really? Wow. Sexpionage is one of the products I am eyeing. What do you think happened? Its good that it didnt burn, but goodness not one hit? What about self effects?

Would you say that Sexpionage is more like a "alpha woman" type phero or is it somewhat approachable?

(11-28-2012 11:50 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  Good news! I wore Balls! again yesterday and did not experience any tingle/burning sensation. I had used body lotion prior to application this time so I'm not sure if that factored in or not. I was waiting for it, but it never happened. The odd part was that it had only been at my wrists (I had applied to neck as well) but this time- nada. Weird. Just throwing that into the phero universe Smile

12-05-2012 7:21 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

12-06-2012 12:47 AM

(12-05-2012 7:21 PM)Honeycake Wrote:  Really? Wow. Sexpionage is one of the products I am eyeing. What do you think happened? Its good that it didnt burn, but goodness not one hit? What about self effects?
Would you say that Sexpionage is more like a "alpha woman" type phero or is it somewhat approachable?

I didn't mean to startle anyone by saying that, lol. It didn't go to a full on burning sensation, just the beginnings of an inkling. I've cooked with habanero and ghost chillies and had far worse experiences with those! It was strange, but not painful and it didn't last. I haven't had it happen since and I have positively slathered it on! Fluke? It must've been Scratch_one-s_head

OH! There were hits! Laugh1 Good ones and often! I was naughty and even wore it to work the one day. THAT was interesting lol! I was only commenting to the perfume scent in my post, not really reviewing the phero effects. When I have a few more tests written in my journal I'll make an official review. I think the scent adds to the self effects, it's just SO dreamy, but I felt very "come hither". It only has cops, a-nol and none. I have decided it shall be called my "sassy sauce" Mrgreen

By how others reacted to me while wearing it I would say, YES. It is BOTH alpha & approachable. I think how ever they've blended it, that the cops and none give you the alpha edge and the A-nol softens it for the approachability.

Total well rounded WINNER! Would definitely recommend! Go for it!Ok

12-06-2012 12:47 AM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

12-06-2012 10:17 AM

Thanks NuTrix,

Thanks for clarifying that for me. I was a bit worried re the consistent hits. I was about to have nightmares/flashbacks about Max Attract. LOL

(12-06-2012 12:47 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  I didn't mean to startle anyone by saying that, lol. It didn't go to a full on burning sensation, just the beginnings of an inkling. I've cooked with habanero and ghost chillies and had far worse experiences with those! It was strange, but not painful and it didn't last. I haven't had it happen since and I have positively slathered it on! Fluke? It must've been Scratch_one-s_head

OH! There were hits! Laugh1 Good ones and often! I was naughty and even wore it to work the one day. THAT was interesting lol! I was only commenting to the perfume scent in my post, not really reviewing the phero effects. When I have a few more tests written in my journal I'll make an official review. I think the scent adds to the self effects, it's just SO dreamy, but I felt very "come hither". It only has cops, a-nol and none. I have decided it shall be called my "sassy sauce" Mrgreen

By how others reacted to me while wearing it I would say, YES. It is BOTH alpha & approachable. I think how ever they've blended it, that the cops and none give you the alpha edge and the A-nol softens it for the approachability.

Total well rounded WINNER! Would definitely recommend! Go for it!Ok

12-06-2012 10:17 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

12-06-2012 11:08 AM

Sexpionage is not alpha to me. It is come fu*k me sexy. None can either be for alpha or for sexual aggression, this one definitely is for sexual aggression.
12-06-2012 11:08 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star SALE 2012 is ON!!!! Mara ~ Love Potion 4 3,046 08-07-2012 3:33 AM
Last Post: Synergist
  New Releases for Spring 2012 Mara ~ Love Potion 1 1,847 03-15-2012 9:00 PM
Last Post: Cman888
  All-Phero Month ~ November 2011 Mara ~ Love Potion 29 12,202 12-15-2011 6:35 AM
Last Post: idontknow
  New Releases Mara ~ Love Potion 3 2,551 12-10-2011 6:41 PM
Last Post: Mara ~ Love Potion