Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.86 Average
L2kv1 - My Best Mix of 2012
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: L2kv1 - My Best Mix of 2012
01-06-2013 10:53 AM

So . . . What's everyone's sweetspot?

For V1 two sprays seems to be the golden number. Same goes for V2, although I need to test 1 spray of V2 again . . .

I've gone as high as three of each (no not at the same time - I know what you're thinking lol and it was individually) and never seen any negative reactions other than "Man-Off".

Oh . . . And I had a thought yesterday . . .

Since two sprays of either V1 or V2 is my sweetspot it stands to reason that one spray of each might be a viable mix. I'll have to try it hehe

[Image: 3TCy.gif]
01-06-2013 10:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-06-2013 11:46 AM

(01-06-2013 10:53 AM)eyeofra Wrote:  Since two sprays of either V1 or V2 is my sweetspot it stands to reason that one spray of each might be a viable mix. I'll have to try it hehe

Same here, that was next on my to-do list. My v1 had leaked so its running low. So maybe having both can be a subtitution.

Anyone had leather and steel and black spice on at the same time? Do they complement eachother or perhaps one cover the other? I cant smell so I can't tell for myself...

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
01-06-2013 11:46 AM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-06-2013 4:43 PM

I've never tried any Alpha products...what would you guys say is the best scent?? Thanks
01-06-2013 4:43 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

01-07-2013 5:44 AM

(01-06-2013 4:43 PM)cjw255 Wrote:  I've never tried any Alpha products...what would you guys say is the best scent?? Thanks

Seems the most common scents mentioned on the forum are leather and steel, and black spice, I'm personally a fan of citrusy scents so ill probably try citrus sun soon, Steves told me before that citrus scents help diffusion a bit but yea your probably safe trying one of the first two hope that helps

But if your ordering l2k I recommend leather and steel tho.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 6:01 AM by ryusei.)
01-07-2013 5:44 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

01-07-2013 6:19 AM

I gotta ask a total newb question here... sorry twisted...

my LIIK sample came in "Blue" scent but with no mention of the name

do we know ?

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
01-07-2013 6:19 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

rj5555
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Re: L2kv1 - My Best Mix of 2012
01-07-2013 7:57 AM

Blue=leather and steel

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
01-07-2013 7:57 AM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-07-2013 11:02 PM

(01-07-2013 5:44 AM)ryusei Wrote:  Seems the most common scents mentioned on the forum are leather and steel, and black spice, I'm personally a fan of citrusy scents so ill probably try citrus sun soon, Steves told me before that citrus scents help diffusion a bit but yea your probably safe trying one of the first two hope that helps

But if your ordering l2k I recommend leather and steel tho.
yea from what I'm reading leather sounds like the winner
01-07-2013 11:02 PM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

01-09-2013 1:30 PM

Okay, so I attended the party/day event last week saturday. I refrained from using L2k as I just don't have a good handle on it right now, however, I did have a dropper bottle on athdoc which I dropped on my shoulders and chest.

The combo when I rocked up was

AMx2
TLx 6
P83 (a few sprays, dont remember)
A-Thdoc (couple drops for the disarming effect)

So the situation was that this girl who "friendzoned" me a while ago was attending, and I wanted to spark some romantic interest in me once again, had I made moves on her quickly she would have been mine a long time ago. She was on the fence because of the distance and how busy she was with school, her dance/drama, studies at the time.

But nevermind that now... Anyway, we kept in touch over the past 6 months. She made a HUGE mistake involving a drunken hook up with 2 guys in one night. It gets worse... someone pretended to be one of the guys who did that to her, and inboxed her some dirty things which basically alluded to what happened that night -- then uploaded screenshots of the conversation and tagged all her close friends. The "fake" account of the guy also sent her mother and other family the screenshots via facebook...

She felt like a huge slut after that. Apparently even her close friends were taking digs at her and she cried for so long about what happened.

When I first saw her after all this time (things were slightly awkward in between), she gave me a huge, long hug, she hugged me tighter after a few seconds like she was so happy to see me. I always made fun of how big her head is and put my hand on it, she started laughing about it. It felt good to comfort her and seemed like a bf/gf hug to everyone else. and our mutual friends seemed very happy to see me too. We had a play fight in the room, because shes got long toes and didnt want us to take pictures (we just do it to tease her).

As the day progressed, we went from being one on one, to being in a group setting, etc. However, when I tried to ger close to her, she would move away slightly then when I stopped, she would come closer. A few times I left the room, she would relocate herself to be closer with me. At one point, one of my friends who was trying to show us a movie clip, I asked about the drama on facebook and why she deleted it. I empathized with her, said it was pretty sad that happened... and said who would do that, then hugged her from the side. So now shes leaning her elbow on my knee and her head on my shoulder. Shortly after, she can hear a friend coming and moves away from me slowly.

I tried to make moves on her in private but couldnt get her away without the group getting weird, since I was the center of attention. She was very giggly through the day/night. which is a HUGE improvement from the last time we saw eachother, which was awkward and kind of depressing... I did show her affection which was well recieved, touching her legs, neck, etc... she seemed pretty sad to leave. I should note that I sprayed TL several times throughout the day, so to avoid being too betafied I sprayed a little a314 and another spray of AM.

... I've kept communication to a minimum on FB (she made a new one the day after I saw her - a sign??? lol), she deleted her old one about a month ago, because of the story above.

So my question is... did I make a mistake by not escalating (I tried - a friend said she might have trust issues right now because of what happened - she was very upset), or was it okay considering all that went down just recently?

I'm not sure where I stand with her... I only see her once in a while and its like I gotta start from scratch every time I see her. I do however have a female friend that is close friends with her that can dig information out of her and/or give her some hints about me. I was thinking of getting my friend to drop hints about other girls and persuading her gently to give me a chance? I do have other girls I'm seeing, but I have a good feeling about this one (our vibes and personalities are similar).
01-09-2013 1:30 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

01-09-2013 1:54 PM

@Phertest

What else could you have done? She seems to like you, but is concerned about her reputation. You couldn't get her alone. She didn't want to do anything in front of her friends, which is totally, understandable given the situation.

I'd say don't judge things till you can find some time casually alone together with her and see how she responds then. From what you've described, she'd be willing to show a different side under those circumstances.

[Image: Example.jpg]
01-09-2013 1:54 PM
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-09-2013 11:44 PM

(01-09-2013 1:54 PM)wiserd Wrote:  I'd say don't judge things till you can find some time casually alone together with her and see how she responds then. From what you've described, she'd be willing to show a different side under those circumstances.

I agree... and in the grand scheme of things is it worth chasing after someone who could be apprehensive for some time to come? Or perhaps the type that only hooks up at parties/drinking. I say keep being friendly with her and do things smart but invest your energy into things that returns that positive energy to you and returns interactions. If you start down the path where you keep biding for her attention and escalating your tactics its just going to be a one sided relationship where she expects you to boot her ego with attention. What will be interesting if she goes out of her way to talk to you after your last encounter and about what. The ball is in her court... so while she holds it go and enjoy your pheromones and see what other attention you can attract P

Curious whats everyones age? My advice may have been bias due to assumption of age..

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 11:45 PM by TwistedOstrich.)
01-09-2013 11:44 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2Kv1 Unscented vs Leather&Steel Arrowtotheknee 5 7,187 12-21-2019 4:11 AM
Last Post: dsouza