Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.86 Average
L2kv1 - My Best Mix of 2012
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: L2kv1 - My Best Mix of 2012
01-04-2013 6:11 AM

Splended report! You got reps!

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
01-04-2013 6:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
latorrin82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-04-2013 9:13 AM

(01-03-2013 4:42 PM)ryusei Wrote:  Yeah, now I'll admit, i had trouble finding it at first too, but then I managed to find it after reading to click glace fb, I guess if you want it bad enough, you'll find it ;) Bc the shit is just that amazing, and this is coming from a night club wall flower which I know pheroman and 0685 will give me shit for even though I can work l2k magic as a wallflower hehe ;) Smile Big Grin

Yeah I thought the response came off as a bit Elitist and unnecessary. Thanks for the help in this post though lol.
01-04-2013 9:13 AM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

01-04-2013 9:20 AM

Lol. Yeah. Definitely elitist. Ive seen so many requests for the link and have seen many people post the link only to have another person in the same thread request the link.

Which is why i placed the link in my signature.

But that wasnt enough so i made it bigger so it would be easier to read.

But noone reads the useful information that others have gathered for your benefit. If you want the shit spoonfed to you then forget mones because no mone will help you if you dont pay attention

Im elitist because i can read.

Damn straight im elitist. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 9:23 AM by paradigmshift.)
01-04-2013 9:20 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

01-04-2013 10:24 AM

(01-04-2013 9:20 AM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Lol. Yeah. Definitely elitist. Ive seen so many requests for the link and have seen many people post the link only to have another person in the same thread request the link.

Which is why i placed the link in my signature.

But that wasnt enough so i made it bigger so it would be easier to read.

But noone reads the useful information that others have gathered for your benefit. If you want the shit spoonfed to you then forget mones because no mone will help you if you dont pay attention

Im elitist because i can read.

Damn straight im elitist. :D

Btw when I did have trouble finding the link, it was way back in September just in case you were calling me out, which was way before you made your link, and I've never asked for a link in the thread just stating how I personally found it by reading to click on fb glace, and yea me and elitists don't go well together :)
01-04-2013 10:24 AM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

01-04-2013 11:05 AM

(01-04-2013 10:24 AM)ryusei Wrote:  Btw when I did have trouble finding the link, it was way back in September just in case you were calling me out, which was way before you made your link, and I've never asked for a link in the thread just stating how I personally found it by reading to click on fb glace, and yea me and elitists don't go well together Smile

Lol.

Were gonna get along quite well.

There were issues very early on and in september it was confusing. Kudos to you for being resourceful in the early days when asking for a link would not have been met with snarkiness.

Im not sure if that was also the time when changes to the forum broke a lot of links. The name of the vendor would break any links to specific pages on that vendors site.

Like you i had discovered that clicking on new releases would get me to where i wanted to be.

This "elitism" is from forum members getting tired of answering the same questions over and over. These same questions could be answered by doing just a little research.

I applaud your resourcefulness. This attitude will allow you to use mones more effectively. Think of the bigger picture. If a person looking to change their life doesnt attempt to learn more how will they ever change? Ive found that when people invest a bit more into something it becomes more significant to them. They appreciate it more.

I could have posted absolutely nothing.

Then someone else could answer or we would get the same person posting again in multiple places.

The irony of all this is that you assumed i was referring to you. In this very thread that is now getting cluttered with link requests the poster in question posted the same question that someone else had asked and to which i responded.

Having it in my signature has been amusing because even though im being "unnecessarily elitist" i do give the help that they ask for. They just dont see. How ironic is that?

I am guilty of falling into the trap of repeating myself. The very same problem that many posters here have.

We are a community of people that want to help. Im just trying to help people help themselves. Big Grin

But enough of this.

Mark!!!! Can we get a sticky for the l2k link!

Chris!!!! Roll it out onto your main page! Or make it invite only based on literacy skills. Big Grin

Lets get on with more substantial posts!
01-04-2013 11:05 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

latorrin82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-04-2013 12:14 PM

(01-04-2013 11:05 AM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Lol.

Were gonna get along quite well.

There were issues very early on and in september it was confusing. Kudos to you for being resourceful in the early days when asking for a link would not have been met with snarkiness.

Im not sure if that was also the time when changes to the forum broke a lot of links. The name of the vendor would break any links to specific pages on that vendors site.

Like you i had discovered that clicking on new releases would get me to where i wanted to be.

This "elitism" is from forum members getting tired of answering the same questions over and over. These same questions could be answered by doing just a little research.

I applaud your resourcefulness. This attitude will allow you to use mones more effectively. Think of the bigger picture. If a person looking to change their life doesnt attempt to learn more how will they ever change? Ive found that when people invest a bit more into something it becomes more significant to them. They appreciate it more.

I could have posted absolutely nothing.

Then someone else could answer or we would get the same person posting again in multiple places.

The irony of all this is that you assumed i was referring to you. In this very thread that is now getting cluttered with link requests the poster in question posted the same question that someone else had asked and to which i responded.

Having it in my signature has been amusing because even though im being "unnecessarily elitist" i do give the help that they ask for. They just dont see. How ironic is that?

I am guilty of falling into the trap of repeating myself. The very same problem that many posters here have.

We are a community of people that want to help. Im just trying to help people help themselves. Big Grin

But enough of this.

Mark!!!! Can we get a sticky for the l2k link!

Chris!!!! Roll it out onto your main page! Or make it invite only based on literacy skills. Big Grin

Lets get on with more substantial posts!

I'm not even going to bother. You just made my whole point. I asked a simple question after I went to the site to look for it and couldn't find it. I didn't read all of pages of this thread, just the last two because the title grabbed me. It doesn't make anyone illiterate, but it does make you a pompous ass in this instance, but whatever. WE are a community of people that want to help, I've been here quite a while. Not a noob by any means. I've never bashed anyone on here, but I have stood up to people who talk trash or whatnot. And yeah, thanks for the link, too bad it came with so much douchebaggery preceding it.

Since we're bringing up literacy...

Elitist

An actual elitist is someone who treats anyone who is not as rich/strong/popular as him/her like dirt. A pretentious jerk who has no friends and acts like he's important to make himself feel better.

Try a dictionary...they're great poop books.
01-04-2013 12:14 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

01-04-2013 12:20 PM

(01-04-2013 12:14 PM)latorrin82 Wrote:  I'm not even going to bother. You just made my whole point. I asked a simple question after I went to the site to look for it and couldn't find it. I didn't read all of pages of this thread, just the last two because the title grabbed me. It doesn't make anyone illiterate, but it does make you a pompous ass in this instance, but whatever. WE are a community of people that want to help, I've been here quite a while. Not a noob by any means. I've never bashed anyone on here, but I have stood up to people who talk trash or whatnot. And yeah, thanks for the link, too bad it came with so much douchebaggery preceding it.

Since we're bringing up literacy...

Elitist

An actual elitist is someone who treats anyone who is not as rich/strong/popular as him/her like dirt. A pretentious jerk who has no friends and acts like he's important to make himself feel better.

Try a dictionary...they're great poop books.

Whoa easy now son ... someones mad LOL, also my apologies for thinking you were talking about me paradigm, guess wasnt in the best of moods so it was easy for me to just misinterpret shit Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 12:26 PM by ryusei.)
01-04-2013 12:20 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

01-04-2013 12:37 PM

(01-04-2013 5:02 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  wifey hasn't been depressed by exposure to dienone, quite the opposite she seems happy as can be
currently around 30 days nightly exposure

it's been my understanding though my lifting research that glutamine supplementation reduces cortisol levels
maybe there is a tool here to be used by the men?

neno in the day certainly hasn't improved sleep at night
very light and fleeting sleep when still feeling neno

actually, I'm having a hard time telling WHEN it wears off
maybe not a set point but gradual taper off

Yeah, dienone is "mood elevating" in women. But they still get a drop in pregnenolone, just like men. I guess that's partly what I'm pointing to. Does that drop have any kind of beneficial effect that we're smoothing over? Or is it purely negative? It may very well be purely negative. I'm leaning that direction. But I wanted to make sure.

Very interesting on the glutamine. What's the mechanism there? Activation of NMDA receptor? I may have some glutamine somewhere... I'll have to check that out. Monosodium glutamate is much tastier though... Hope that would work instead.

Where are you applying the neno? Are you doing it in a way that you can effectively remove it a few hours before sleep? (washing contact points, removing the clothes you sprayed them on and leaving them outside, spraying on something you can throw away in an outside garbage can, etc.)

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 1:16 PM by wiserd.)
01-04-2013 12:37 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

01-04-2013 5:49 PM

This is too funny.. I promise to put it up on the site lol ..

C @ A
01-04-2013 5:49 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

01-04-2013 5:55 PM

(01-04-2013 5:49 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  This is too funny.. I promise to put it up on the site lol ..

C @ A

Lol glad we could give you a laugh P
01-04-2013 5:55 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2Kv1 Unscented vs Leather&Steel Arrowtotheknee 5 7,187 12-21-2019 4:11 AM
Last Post: dsouza