Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.86 Average
L2kv1 - My Best Mix of 2012
Brainbuster
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: L2kv1 - My Best Mix of 2012
01-11-2014 1:23 AM

(12-22-2013 1:10 PM)kenjhow Wrote:  Lol that is fucking hilarious ....she is completley enamored by you to the point of not being able to think straight. Well done. Clap clap. Smile

Update:

I had thought I was in damage control beyond repair (after sending a couple overtly sexual texts, to which she replied, "Wtf?").

That was 3 weeks ago.

Then I found out Sunday that she was at church. A church that's big on the bible. So I realized I went too far.

Anyway...Today I met her at starbucks. Today I wore 1 spray of L2K v1 and a spray of Glace on the back of my neck.

I actually didn't think it went that well. I said, "I'm sorry...what was I saying? I was distracted by your neck."
Then she said, "If you try to kiss me I'll mace you."
Then I said, "Oh my god, why would you be thinking about kissing me? This is the first time we've been alone together, and you've got a boyfriend. There's a freckle on your neck, jeepers."

(actually, when she turned her head to look to the side, I was thinking about licking her neck)

Also, before we met she told me that she was sick. But then into this date she told me that was a lie.

Anyway, after the date I texted her, "You're a strange girl." and she texted me, "I just wanted someone to talk to and you are interesting."

So I predict I'm gonna be fucking her adapted missionary within the month, assuming logistics don't pose a problem (she lives with her two younger sisters).

Current Stash:

AD: LIIK V1, Glace
LAL: Dirty Primitive, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae
Amazon.com: New Pheromone Additive by LaCroy, Pure Instinct - Sex Attractant Cologne
Androtics: A-1 (androstadienone)
Pheromonexs: Xist, Ascend, Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve, Celebrity
01-11-2014 1:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-24-2015 10:46 PM

I just ordered L2Kv1, was thinking about either this or A4A. I decided to get L2Kv1 instead as i heard that it actually hits asians pretty hard. Anyone have experiences with L2Kv1 with asians that they would like to share?

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
08-24-2015 10:46 PM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-21-2015 12:46 AM

Hey SeekingNirvana, how has L2Kv1 been treating you so far? Have you used it? How does it affect Asians? I'm considering between AM and L2K.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2015 12:46 AM by raikahoken.)
09-21-2015 12:46 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-21-2015 2:13 PM

(08-24-2015 10:46 PM)seekingnirvana Wrote:  I just ordered L2Kv1, was thinking about either this or A4A. I decided to get L2Kv1 instead as i heard that it actually hits asians pretty hard. Anyone have experiences with L2Kv1 with asians that they would like to share?

Picked up a fillipina guess model with l2kv1.
Incidentally the same girl also showed interest in me with wolf.

It's the est baby, works great on models and bisexuals for some reason!

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2015 2:39 PM by dsouza.)
09-21-2015 2:13 PM
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-23-2015 3:39 AM

(09-21-2015 12:46 AM)raikahoken Wrote:  Hey SeekingNirvana, how has L2Kv1 been treating you so far? Have you used it? How does it affect Asians? I'm considering between AM and L2K.

Hey Raikahoken,
I recieved L2kV1 quite some time ago, but i haven't tested it out much yet only worn it twice. I don't get much self-effects from it. It does seem to give a kind of light confidence boost. I'm probably going to wear it to the club this weekend and see how it goes. How many sprays do people go by, i tried 3 sprays and don't seem to feel much of anything. I've seen reports on here about just 1 spray?

My Collection:
09-23-2015 3:39 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-23-2015 3:48 AM

(09-21-2015 2:13 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Picked up a fillipina guess model with l2kv1.
Incidentally the same girl also showed interest in me with wolf.

It's the est baby, works great on models and bisexuals for some reason!

Nice, i also noticed that the two times i've worn L2k around asians. They seem to like the mix pretty well. Girls and Guys. I was sort of afraid that it wasn't gonna hit good on the guys. A little bit of next day lethargy but nothing serious. I need to test this mix more to have a serious conclusion about it though.

My Collection:
09-23-2015 3:48 AM
MaKiMaKi13
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-23-2015 2:05 PM

Hmm seems like I need to go model hunting L2kv1 has hit a lot of latina MILFs for me. How do Caucasian women respond?
09-23-2015 2:05 PM
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-23-2015 2:13 PM

(09-23-2015 2:05 PM)MaKiMaKi13 Wrote:  Hmm seems like I need to go model hunting L2kv1 has hit a lot of latina MILFs for me. How do Caucasian women respond?

haha one of my close friends is mexican and his mom (Who is a fucking hot sexy milf and all my friends came over to her halloween party she throws every year just to see her dressed up as cat women with her sexy accent) always does this halloween party as I said in the parenthesis every year and alot of mexican moms come over because thats her friends and now I'm gonna wear L2k to that lol.
09-23-2015 2:13 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-23-2015 10:36 PM

White chicks dig it. At least on me.
I haven't used it that much but it is easily the 'go to' for me if I am going to be in a situation where there will be prolonged exposure to someone.
2 lays and a Blow Job. All three were different white chicks.
Blow Job was a date. One lay was a game night get together with some friends. The last one was my HS reunion.

When I look back, it's quite remarkable because I really have not worn it all that much. So this is a fairly high sex percentage for me. Hmm...wheels turning.

I only wear one spray if it's on exposed skin (wrists, neck, head). If I spray my torso under my shirt I will go with two sprays.
09-23-2015 10:36 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-25-2015 2:32 PM

After posting in this thread and being reminded how well LIIK v.1 has worked for me in the past. I took this out for a spin last night.

1 spray to between belly button and pecs covered by a t-shirt, 1 spray to Adam's Apple throat area. Mine is Unscented so I covered it with "Salute!" which is a manly fragrance from LPMP that also has their "Charisma" phero blend mixed in.

Met a buddy at a local brewery for a couple beers before needing to go to a late 9:15pm softball game. He introduced me to a couple of his guy friends that were there as well. All interactions with guys were chummy, friendly.

I noticed a girl on the other side of the bar that appeared fairly sexy. She was there alone. After a while she had a girlfriend show up. They moved to what they thought were two seats right next to me, but there was only one seat. I said 'no troubles' and pulled another seat over and they were thankful.

After some hair twirling and flipping (I can't read too much into that because she was doing this at the other side of the bar too) I engaged her in conversation. Turned out she was from GA and I had gone to Grad School, down there. She actually went to my school for a Quarter. Anyway we shot the shit off and on and good timing hit me as I neeed to leave for my game. Without any care of the outcome I just said "give me your number, we'll talk some more Georgia." Not a second passed before she blurted it out. RIGHT AFTER I said Georgia she started with her number.

I texted her on my way to my game and simply said "It's HGS from the brewery. We'll have to grab a beer and talk some more Georgia." She replied within 2 minutes "Sounds great!"

Once again, LIIK v.1 is MY BOY!
09-25-2015 2:32 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2Kv1 Unscented vs Leather&Steel Arrowtotheknee 5 7,187 12-21-2019 4:11 AM
Last Post: dsouza