Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2k vs V2?
Radman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

L2k vs V2?
03-18-2019 9:58 PM

So I've been reading a lot of old threads (so yes I know how to use a search function before anyone flips out). And getting ready for my first purchase in years since I last used mones.
Thing is I'm torn between L2k which is I guess v1, and the "MMA Fighter" v2 which I guess USED to be L2k V2.
All the most positive reviews seem to based on the V1 Version. Thing is while I'm 6'2 and 230, I'm also 46 years old. So my natural Androstenone might be lower than most.
So on one hand I' fairly certain that at my age I could handle the extra Androstenone punch of V2, but I wonder if it might lose the positive effects I've seen reported for V1.
I'd like to hear from guys that have used both, especially if anyone is close to my age 35-40 and up on the difference they've experienced.

Possible valid side note...while I am 46 I haven't dated a woman over 30 in almost 10 years. So my targets are in their mid 20's usually.
03-18-2019 9:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: L2k vs V2?
03-19-2019 9:06 AM

(03-18-2019 9:58 PM)Radman Wrote:  So I've been reading a lot of old threads (so yes I know how to use a search function before anyone flips out). And getting ready for my first purchase in years since I last used mones.
Thing is I'm torn between L2k which is I guess v1, and the "MMA Fighter" v2 which I guess USED to be L2k V2.
All the most positive reviews seem to based on the V1 Version. Thing is while I'm 6'2 and 230, I'm also 46 years old. So my natural Androstenone might be lower than most.
So on one hand I' fairly certain that at my age I could handle the extra Androstenone punch of V2, but I wonder if it might lose the positive effects I've seen reported for V1.
I'd like to hear from guys that have used both, especially if anyone is close to my age 35-40 and up on the difference they've experienced.

Possible valid side note...while I am 46 I haven't dated a woman over 30 in almost 10 years. So my targets are in their mid 20's usually.

I'll have to open with the caveat that I have never used LIIK, but when I first started looking into pheromones it was on my short list. I ended up going with another product for my first foray due to it not being available at that particular moment.

My understanding, through the vendor's advertising blurbs and general reports here and elsewhere, is that V2 was geared more for the older man whereas V1 tended to work better with the younger gentlemen. Despite you (like me) typically getting involved with younger women, I opine that V2 would be better for you, as it boosts the youthful vitality aura.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-19-2019 9:06 AM
hoxha
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-31-2019 3:48 AM

(03-18-2019 9:58 PM)Radman Wrote:  All the most positive reviews seem to based on the V1 Version. Thing is while I'm 6'2 and 230, I'm also 46 years old. So my natural Androstenone might be lower than most. .

That's a good thing, the only thing androsstenone does is make you stink. That's it. Oh and it makes women think you're less attractive as well ( https://www.academia.edu/859474/An_exami..._judgments )

98 male and 102 female subjects rated pictures and a written description of a target male on several bipolar adjective rat- ing scales and then rated themselves on several mood scales. Filsinger et al (1984) found a sig- nificant multivariate interaction of odor condi- tion by sex. A significant univariate effect in- dicated that subjects rated themselves as less sexy in the androstenone condition.

another study

Significant differences between individual odor conditions were found for three variables: the sexual attractiveness of the target male and female and the strength of the target male. Pair- wise comparisons showed these differences to be of the following nature. Females judged the target male to be significantly less sexually at- tractive in the androstenone and androstenol conditions than did females in the no-odor con- trol condition. The target female was also con- sidered to be significantly less sexually attrac- tive in the androstenone condition than in the no-odor condition. The target male was consid- ered to be significantly less strong in the an- drostenone and androstenol conditions than in the no-odor control condition.

and others too, all reporting the same thing, that androstenone makes you ugly
03-31-2019 3:48 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

04-18-2019 4:54 AM

V2 has given me stronger sexual hits but it's a bit inconsistent.L2K is incredibly consistent, everyone I've given some to try is fascinated with half of them be a bit bothered by fatigue/down feeling that gets them later.I suggest L2K.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-18-2019 4:54 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-18-2019 6:30 AM

(04-18-2019 4:54 AM)stefdude Wrote:  V2 has given me stronger sexual hits but it's a bit inconsistent.L2K is incredibly consistent, everyone I've given some to try is fascinated with half of them be a bit bothered by fatigue/down feeling that gets them later.I suggest L2K.

man, i bought the v1 mainly based on youre reporting.
i didnt had much luck with it although it wasnt clear if it was just bad luck or an ineffective mone.

you kinda make me wanna test it again but i just got a new bottle of the hookup which i freaking love.
04-18-2019 6:30 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

04-18-2019 8:55 AM

(04-18-2019 6:30 AM)Hombre Wrote:  man, i bought the v1 mainly based on youre reporting.
i didnt had much luck with it although it wasnt clear if it was just bad luck or an ineffective mone.

you kinda make me wanna test it again but i just got a new bottle of the hookup which i freaking love.

Are you sure?It gets attention like no other.Did you try both 1 spray and 2?It's quite potent.

How much of the hookup do you use and what effects do you get?

04-18-2019 8:55 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-18-2019 9:51 AM

v2 is far better for closing in my mind than v1. But prepare to be challenged... bring your UFC gloves. It's incredibly sexual and attractive and gets real interest very quickly. V2 has a more badass edge like its younger brother AM, and unlike v1 which does have some effects of lethargy v2 really laid me out for like a week.
v1 is more charming gentleman. Your not a tough guy, but a high status cool guy whose very articulate and gets VIP treatment.

Note: Sexual problems have been reported by many using it including me. Also in reviews I've read on l2k nos on google I've seen authors state when it came time for sex may had sexual problems on multiple occasions using it. I found adding some maxt150 help counter this problem. But then again its no longer l2k nos its l2k nos maxt150. Others have benefitted by adding more none in the form of NNPA. L2k in general always benefitted from some additional none. At least it did for me and many others I've read posts from.

Also you may want to try l2k nos/Maxt150/core.... I got hits from some of the hottest big tits ass models some 6 foot.

Good luck!

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2019 10:04 AM by dsouza.)
04-18-2019 9:51 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-18-2019 11:39 AM

(04-18-2019 8:55 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Are you sure?It gets attention like no other.Did you try both 1 spray and 2?It's quite potent.

How much of the hookup do you use and what effects do you get?

i did get some hits, its not like i didnt see anything but my expectation was probably too high and had some bad luck as well.

i wrtten about my tests in the thread you opened about it.
i have tested it several time, all of them in partys and bars, hitting on women.

my last use was in one of the unluckiest days on my life which included a date that went the opposite of what i expected combined with me being way too high on indica in a party that wasnt my vibe.

that really hurt me emotionally so i ditched the l2k, but i definitely will test it more in the future.

the hookup for me is fire. i rarely play a direct or aggressive game so things like AV suits me less.

the hookup is perfect for me, very social and vip, really make women let their guard down to some extent. i feel like its charm in a bottle, its very much like most people describe, thats how it works for me.
it has very strong attraction quality's, it significantly change the dynamics of most women i talk too due to all i said, and many times you can feel the attraction building.

i have tested it mostly with goa and mannnnn, i have seen reactions and mostly a look in the ladys eyes that i have yet to see with other stuff.
and i am talking about direct comparison on the same women.
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2019 11:41 AM by Hombre.)
04-18-2019 11:39 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Rep Post

04-19-2019 6:19 AM

(04-18-2019 9:51 AM)dsouza Wrote:  v2 is far better for closing in my mind than v1. But prepare to be challenged... bring your UFC gloves. It's incredibly sexual and attractive and gets real interest very quickly. V2 has a more badass edge like its younger brother AM, and unlike v1 which does have some effects of lethargy v2 really laid me out for like a week.
v1 is more charming gentleman. Your not a tough guy, but a high status cool guy whose very articulate and gets VIP treatment.

What is your dosage of V2?

(04-18-2019 11:39 AM)Hombre Wrote:  the hookup is perfect for me, very social and vip, really make women let their guard down to some extent. i feel like its charm in a bottle, its very much like most people describe, thats how it works for me.
it has very strong attraction quality's, it significantly change the dynamics of most women i talk too due to all i said, and many times you can feel the attraction building.

i have tested it mostly with goa and mannnnn, i have seen reactions and mostly a look in the ladys eyes that i have yet to see with other stuff.
and i am talking about direct comparison on the same women.

Yeah cannabis rarely relaxes me, it makes me insecure, it's a no no when I go out.
I have some THU, impressive product indeed when it worked, it does have that property of lowering defenses, I saw the same thing too.The problem is my bottle was probably problematic and was overdosing me at the suggested 3 sprays, the sprays here huge and watery rather than fine mist.It made it a very expensive product and I finished 80% of the bottle very quickly.

Are your sprays abnormaly big?What is your dosage?

04-19-2019 6:19 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-20-2019 2:46 AM

(04-19-2019 6:19 AM)stefdude Wrote:  What is your dosage of V2?

1 spray

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
04-20-2019 2:46 AM

Share This Thread