Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2K NOS 2018
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: L2K NOS 2018
06-12-2018 1:06 PM

(06-12-2018 12:34 PM)Bentleylover Wrote:  Hi I used L2K V2 for the first Time on Saturday , I felt that am smelling bad like
I had used it with my favourite cologne and people around me were complanning
That some 1 around is smelling of sweat.
Does all phermones smell such.
Am new to phermones can someone pls input thx in advance

Assuming yours is uncented ?
06-12-2018 1:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
P4yn3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-12-2018 2:11 PM

(06-12-2018 12:34 PM)Bentleylover Wrote:  Hi I used L2K V2 for the first Time on Saturday , I felt that am smelling bad like

Hi, I'm guessing you got an unscented version. Try spraying a cologne first, wait for it to dry and then apply the L2K.
06-12-2018 2:11 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

06-13-2018 4:03 AM

Getting it unscented is irrelevant as you say you use your cologne which is likely stonger than a prescented product.You are lucky to have this experience early because most members here don't seem to realize this.It is a matter of luck really because if you put a cover cologne it's about 1 out of 6 to 1 out of 8 people that will detect the bad smell and this is genetical.I can put it unscented and I like the smell, nothing bad at all.It's mostly a matter of luck that YOU would hear that conversation.If they had figured out that it comes from you you may never heard this talk as it would happen behind your back.

The more you put the more you smell to those people that's why it's important IMO to put the lowest dosage that gives a good effect.

Anyway, please post your experiences in the V2 thread.
(06-11-2018 9:45 PM)P4yn3 Wrote:  Hey stef, how do the hits compare to AV?

Does it feel like AV + lots of Androstadienone ?

Just wanna know as I had success with AV in terms of IOIs, but sometimes chicks get flaky. Wondering if the Androstadienone was making the difference in L2K.

I don't know how comparable they are because I've only had a few experiences with AV, it was very inconsistent for me.I haven't tried it with Androstadienone .Yes, I believe with L2K is quite easier to close and it generates big initial attraction.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018 4:05 AM by stefdude.)
06-13-2018 4:03 AM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

06-14-2018 2:19 AM

(06-13-2018 4:03 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Getting it unscented is irrelevant as you say you use your cologne which is likely stonger than a prescented product.You are lucky to have this experience early because most members here don't seem to realize this.It is a matter of luck really because if you put a cover cologne it's about 1 out of 6 to 1 out of 8 people that will detect the bad smell and this is genetical.I can put it unscented and I like the smell, nothing bad at all.It's mostly a matter of luck that YOU would hear that conversation.If they had figured out that it comes from you you may never heard this talk as it would happen behind your back.

The more you put the more you smell to those people that's why it's important IMO to put the lowest dosage that gives a good effect.

Anyway, please post your experiences in the V2 thread.
(06-11-2018 9:45 PM)P4yn3 Wrote:  Hey stef, how do the hits compare to AV?

Does it feel like AV + lots of Androstadienone ?

Just wanna know as I had success with AV in terms of IOIs, but sometimes chicks get flaky. Wondering if the Androstadienone was making the difference in L2K.

I don't know how comparable they are because I've only had a few experiences with AV, it was very inconsistent for me.I haven't tried it with Androstadienone .Yes, I believe with L2K is quite easier to close and it generates big initial attraction.

I can agree that not all people feel that scent. Here is the strange nature. Especially between men and women.

We also had experience with men and women not blind tests. We gave strong men pheromone to smell to a woman. I do not have real statistics, but about 70-80% of Women said that it smells normally (unscented version) than about 60% of men said that it stinks.

The same situation is with Women. Here situation is much more interesting. We gave strong women "pheromone" (with copulins) to smell to a woman. About 40-50% of Women said it stinks like cat pee Smile but 100% of men said it smells neutral, tasty or even did not feel anything.

I remember I gave to smell Alfa Donna to my one good friend. I remember his first reaction Wow it smells like clean pussy Smile

I also have hypothesis that it could also depend on race. Maybe we differently react to smell (white, black, asian, indian people).

I personally do not like much Alfa Maschio, Certo, LIIK unscented version scents. I have to cover it with cologne.

BUT The results that I had with these formulas were really stunning. So I can say that these are very good and strong formulas, just every person need to find which brand, formula mostly fits to him.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Aroma Fero Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
06-14-2018 2:19 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Rep Post

06-14-2018 12:18 PM

I'm not sure about the differences between men and women because I had probably smaller sample than you, although in my experiences so far 4 people have commented on the bad smell, as far as I'm aware, and they were 2 males and 2 females.

Those were the 'sensitive' detectors that can detect it through covers as well.Research shows that in 1/4 it smells bad (urine, sweat) but experience shows that only one portion of that 25% can smell it through covers, for the rest the bad smell is light and they stop detecting it when a cover is applied, even a light one.

06-14-2018 12:18 PM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

06-15-2018 4:32 AM

(06-14-2018 12:18 PM)stefdude Wrote:  I'm not sure about the differences between men and women because I had probably smaller sample than you, although in my experiences so far 4 people have commented on the bad smell, as far as I'm aware, and they were 2 males and 2 females.

Those were the 'sensitive' detectors that can detect it through covers as well.Research shows that in 1/4 it smells bad (urine, sweat) but experience shows that only one portion of that 25% can smell it through covers, for the rest the bad smell is light and they stop detecting it when a cover is applied, even a light one.

Yes, I can agree with You. I can see that You have experience too.

About differences between men and women. I noticed that about 7 years ago. And Through many years I can say that the difference exists. We sell pheromones not only in webstore but also physical sex-shop.

But this is not 100% just my observation.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Aroma Fero Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
06-15-2018 4:32 AM
slickman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-16-2018 10:01 AM

stefdude did you your order of l2k thinking of ordering today just wondering if the shipping issue is back to normal now

cheers
06-16-2018 10:01 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

06-17-2018 7:44 AM

(06-16-2018 10:01 AM)slickman Wrote:  stefdude did you your order of l2k thinking of ordering today just wondering if the shipping issue is back to normal now

cheers

Not yet.I've ordered a sample and had not issues with shipping.What is the issue?

06-17-2018 7:44 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

06-17-2018 10:24 AM

Stefdude
Do you find l2k nos keeps you up into the wee hrs? I recall something about increased insomnia and cortisol if the app has been left on
whole duration.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
06-17-2018 10:24 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

06-17-2018 4:31 PM

(06-17-2018 10:24 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Stefdude
Do you find l2k nos keeps you up into the wee hrs? I recall something about increased insomnia and cortisol if the app has been left on
whole duration.

No, I havent experienced any insomnia from this

06-17-2018 4:31 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 123 22,383 07-03-2020 2:03 PM
Last Post: michaeldehollander
  V2 NOS 2018 stefdude 90 14,435 03-17-2020 11:22 AM
Last Post: stefdude