Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2K NOS 2018
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: L2K NOS 2018
11-30-2018 4:11 PM

Guilty here myself... back to L2k reports. Didn't pan out for me, Paradox, or Pheroman based on my PM sessions with them (and you know those guys are reputable fclosers) but maybe for others it will.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2018 6:25 PM by dsouza.)
11-30-2018 4:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

12-01-2018 4:22 AM

(11-30-2018 3:57 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I stayed out of FZ by asking women who showed tremendous interest out on dates. Either they didn't expect the invitation which is wierd given their interest or they accepted it by saying yes to dates etc. The few that said yes to dates flipped when I contacted them. So something is triggering extreme interest and then level 5 nutcase disinterest. You could argue it's game but I used similar game with m3x. And just because a woman likes to tell you'll she'll fuck doesn't mean she's anything more than talk unless a fclose happens. I've had dates where manipulative women have constantly talked about fucking just to get free drinks for the night.

In the end compliance, not attention, iis still the ultimate metric.

I believe your experience especially since you say you have the exact same game yet you get very different results.I don't know what to conclude from this.

I know that I have closed with old LK2 and with Evolve oil.It's a couple of times with each and with girls I knew (but hadn't done anything until then) but I know that when I got the attention they produce and pursue I almost always got results.I rarely pursue so I have a small sample, to me it was fairly clear though.
I've had 2 women hitting on me, one unknown and one I've just met, while wearing THU.Didn't try to close but nothing friendzoning about it, trust me.

I don't believe it is the Est, other mixes including old L2K had it and they didn't have that problem.I'll have to try to f close with it to decide for myself but that may not happen soon.

What comes to mind is the Androstadienone.Since it hits so many people so strongly with lethargy (I don't remember reports about depression, is the lethargy really from Androstadienone?) it seems to have big impact on the formula's outcome.Could it be responsible for your results?Are your results personal or generalized to blame the formula?

We need more people reporting on this.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
12-01-2018 4:22 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

12-01-2018 5:09 AM

(12-01-2018 4:22 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I believe your experience especially since you say you have the exact same game yet you get very different results.I don't know what to conclude from this.

I know that I have closed with old LK2 and with Evolve oil.It's a couple of times with each and with girls I knew (but hadn't done anything until then) but I know that when I got the attention they produce and pursue I almost always got results.I rarely pursue so I have a small sample, to me it was fairly clear though.
I've had 2 women hitting on me, one unknown and one I've just met, while wearing THU.Didn't try to close but nothing friendzoning about it, trust me.

I don't believe it is the Est, other mixes including old L2K had it and they didn't have that problem.I'll have to try to f close with it to decide for myself but that may not happen soon.

What comes to mind is the Androstadienone.Since it hits so many people so strongly with lethargy (I don't remember reports about depression, is the lethargy really from Androstadienone?) it seems to have big impact on the formula's outcome.Could it be responsible for your results?Are your results personal or generalized to blame the formula?

We need more people reporting on this.

Some physical changes I noticed to my body on days I wore l2k nos.

1. Smaller muscle mass
2. Significantly smaller limp penis size
3. Sexual problems. (I never could get erections on days I wore it despite consuming my signature steak meal and waiting 5 hrs for it to digest)
4. After breaking from l2k and returning to m3x 2 week later my erections are steel and pointing to the ceiling on steak days. It is routine now.
5. I believe my results are specific to me. I know for a fact some people like Mr raikenken have closed with l2k be he too complained of sexual problems and he is only 28. I believe most of these sexual problems were due to Androstadienone and est content.
6. I tested l2k nos for at least 4 months.. Done with it... All the best!

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2018 5:11 AM by dsouza.)
12-01-2018 5:09 AM
Delboy
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-20-2018 10:08 AM

So i just got delivered my sample of L2K-V1.So at lunch time I hit myself with 4 sprays onto the back of my hands,spreading over jaw line.Anyway went in a department store over to the perfume area an Asian assistant(48)ask if im ok.Just looking I say and walk off.Just then as I was browsing I heard a voice saying can I help you?I turned round to see a beautiful young assistant(20 Asian)I was lost for words(DIH)I nearly dribbled saying what time does this store close.She looked confused and said she didn't know and ran off to ask someone.When she came back I thanked her but I was still surprised how she looked so beautiful.After this I went into a shoe shop and another girl(23 Asian)asked if I was ok.I said is this all you have and she laughed like that was a funny joke.I then left the store to get a sandwich at Eat.As I went to the counter the cashier big DIH and was trying not to stare.I was laughing inside as I walked out.Now three Asian girl hits in an hour?Hmmm...To be continued.

I am of mixed race in my forties wearing a suit.
12-20-2018 10:08 AM
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2019 9:20 AM

(12-20-2018 10:08 AM)Delboy Wrote:  I am of mixed race in my forties wearing a suit.

I think I sorta figure this nos thing out. Totally different beast in the way that it works and affects people than the old version.Should be considered as 2 separate class of products. Could be useful in some cases but definitely not a lazy man mone.
01-12-2019 9:20 AM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-12-2019 9:48 AM

(01-12-2019 9:20 AM)ppHamelin Wrote:  I think I sorta figure this nos thing out. Totally different beast in the way that it works and affects people than the old version.Should be considered as 2 separate class of products. Could be useful in some cases but definitely not a lazy man mone.
More details please?
01-12-2019 9:48 AM

ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-20-2019 4:39 PM

(01-12-2019 9:48 AM)jb20 Wrote:  More details please?
The nos version seems to be more aggressive, it makes you appear as if you are a raw horndog. Now this is not necessarily a bad thing. If a woman has slight interest in you, they'll see you as an 'option' and if you could move things forward then if they're game everything will go smoother from there. Still good for closing since they already seem to know what you have in mind and they could decide whether to play along (or not). So the attraction is more or less based on the fact that they're attracted since they feel desired/wanted by u. The old one does not give this vibe and much more subtle.
But one caveat is that my old one has aged quite a bit as well and that might have an impact on the chemicals and produce different effect.
01-20-2019 4:39 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-20-2019 5:24 PM

Quote:The nos version seems to be more aggressive, it makes you appear as if you are a raw horndog. Now this is not necessarily a bad thing. If a woman has slight interest in you, they'll see you as an 'option' and if you could move things forward then if they're game everything will go smoother from there. Still good for closing since they already seem to know what you have in mind and they could decide whether to play along (or not). So the attraction is more or less based on the fact that they're attracted since they feel desired/wanted by u. The old one does not give this vibe and much more subtle.
But one caveat is that my old one has aged quite a bit as well and that might have an impact on the chemicals and produce different effect.

i havnt tried the old one but i did try the new several times and that sound quit reasonable.
i dont know if i would say it makes you appear like a horndog buut i would definitely would not rule it out.
it was easily the least "lazy man mone" ive tried.

it doest something thats for sure so it will probably suit some people but i didnt like it so far.

to be fair ive only used it for about 5 times but they were all very solid tests.
i didnt saw any potential and because the abundance of mones out there i moved on to test other.
01-20-2019 5:24 PM
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-06-2019 4:51 PM

I bought my l2k v2 in 09/2017 and l2k v1 in 12/2017 from AD. Are these considered nos?
02-06-2019 4:51 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-06-2019 6:00 PM

(02-06-2019 4:51 PM)leeroy117 Wrote:  I bought my L2K v2 in 09/2017 and L2K v1 in 12/2017 from AD. Are these considered NOS?

Nope...Negative
02-06-2019 6:00 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 123 21,843 07-03-2020 2:03 PM
Last Post: michaeldehollander
  V2 NOS 2018 stefdude 90 13,927 03-17-2020 11:22 AM
Last Post: stefdude