Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2K NOS 2018
josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: L2K NOS 2018
11-07-2018 1:50 AM

Hi, i noticed theres meant to be a sale on alpha dream products but on their website shows full price? Is the sale still on?

thanks.
11-07-2018 1:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-07-2018 4:35 AM

(11-06-2018 11:20 AM)The Canuck Wrote:  -I am not implying, I am saying that based on members reviews other than yours that is not the same as the old one and many seem to be hesitant to get it before others try it for a reason.

I didn't see any direct comparison between old and new except from me and dsouza.I saw people saying it worked, people saying it didn't and people getting side effects from Androstadienone .
Here is the list of the members reviews, + for positive, - for negative

stefdude +
dsouza +
ObscuredFacade+
excalibur+
showtime89+-
Bloodburn+
raikahoken + for dates -for IOI from strangers
Bentleylover -
Canuck -
kocik2000+ but he eventually got Androstadienone side effects and stopped using it

Also House of Pheromones is affiliated with major companies and no, it didn't remove AD's products from the top list because they are not working, it looks like they are not affiliated any more because on top you'll see that the only companies listed are Love Scent, LAL, PT, True Pheromones and PXS.
No Apex products there either.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2018 2:54 AM by stefdude.)
11-07-2018 4:35 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-08-2018 8:18 AM

i tried l2k nos 2018 3 times.

once at a pub at 2 sprays, very good self effects, confidence and good mood.
was meeting a girl there, i dont know her well so i dont know how she feels about me but at that night she was definetly liking me alot! she didnt leave me for a sec the whole night, followed me everywhere even thogh she know every guy there and they where all trying to get her attantion.
given that, i couldnt do much with her there, when she is surrounded by her guy friends.
i took a break went to other bars, talked to two girls, went ok but then i got distracted by some guys i knew and the girls left.
when i got back to the first bar, the girl was crying about something and i got tired of the whole situation so i went home.
didnt really saw clear hits (maybe that girl) but didnt talk to too much girls either.

second time, 2 sprays at a small friends party, went pretty good with the guys, didnt talk to much to the girls there (sausage party). went to a bar near by and 2 out of 3 girls there gave me really good reactions.
talked to a new girl and it was ok too, even though i got shaded by a sexy Argentinian player (pheromones can only do so much P.

third time at a roof party, 2 sprays and another one about 2-3 hours later.
talked to several girls, really tried and put myself out there, felt like "my game" was on point, didnt get good reaction never the less. girls can be really hard in my country, the get drunk very seldom, they dont party hard at all, they are conservative and have a very big and cynicale bitch gurd and way too high self esteem, mainly because guys here have good game and balls and they try to pick them up all the time.
so yeah it was a rough night.
but wait, not all hope is lost. after another few drinks and puffs, i started to get blurry and dizzy so i went to the bar to get water. and at my lowest point i saw a cute girl ordering the same so i started to talk to her and finally something went right for me!
we had a good conversation, she said she likes my city alot, so i got her number and we talked after and she offered to come to my city to a concert next week. ill keep you posted.

its too early for a conclusion, ill just say i am slightly disappointed because i was expecting alot from this product and, probably way too much. the thing is, im getting way more hits with DP, xist and even wolf, lets say, in terms of the looks im getting.
i have yet to see girls looking at me in special ways with this one, as i was expecting from a "lazy man formula".
i will try it again on the date with that girl and i want to combine it with nude for the extra fun vibe and touchiness.
i will also have a dab of DP below my nose and another drop on my groin Twisted
11-08-2018 8:18 AM
plamkish
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-08-2018 2:26 PM

(11-07-2018 1:50 AM)josh_84 Wrote:  Hi, i noticed theres meant to be a sale on alpha dream products but on their website shows full price? Is the sale still on?

thanks.

It is still on. I just checked as I am planing to purchase. You just have to apply the coupon code before the checkout and it will give you the discounted price.

cheers
11-08-2018 2:26 PM
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2018 2:05 AM

(11-08-2018 2:26 PM)plamkish Wrote:  It is still on. I just checked as I am planing to purchase. You just have to apply the coupon code before the checkout and it will give you the discounted price.

cheers

Bought l2kv1 nos from the sale. Is it just me or it's different than the original?
Tried this 3 times now. The attraction is definitely there, but when you tried to ride it like with the original it just fizzles out. I could hardly close with this one neither. Ladies are attracted but not willing to act on it unlike with the original. More testing is in order but I'll be rationing my preciousz more these days.
11-16-2018 2:05 AM
josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2018 2:34 AM

I tried some of the sample i still have of l2k but even with a decent amount on, opened the sample bottle and tipped a bit out and more than i wanted spilled out but even so low doses high doses i didnt get any interest, even 3 sprays of v2 im not seeing anything, i started low and gone up to 3-4 sprays and no different to when not using anything or using am, v2 or l2k so im not sure what else to do to make these products work unfortunately. This also includes me initiating conversations and also seeing if any attraction is there before speaking to someone in both situations nothing was noticeable.
11-16-2018 2:34 AM

stefdude

Rep Post

11-16-2018 4:44 AM

(11-16-2018 2:05 AM)ppHamelin Wrote:  Bought l2kv1 nos from the sale. Is it just me or it's different than the original?
Tried this 3 times now. The attraction is definitely there, but when you tried to ride it like with the original it just fizzles out. I could hardly close with this one neither. Ladies are attracted but not willing to act on it unlike with the original. More testing is in order but I'll be rationing my preciousz more these days.

I had massive attraction with both old and new but I haven't tried closing with the new.I've closed easily with the old.
I've read about that from a couple of other members too, I guess I'll have to try closing to get a grip, but I don't know when I'll have the chance.

Why do you think this happens?It's strange.Where do you think it fails?
Superficial hollywood attraction like dsouza said kinda makes sense but I still don't fully get it.I guess that if you find someone superficial you don't give him that much of attention.
On the other hand, if you give him big attention and eyeing (no matter the reason) why would you reject him later?For me it makes sense if the approach behaviour doesn't align with the signature, like it's happening with AV.Any other explanations for that?

11-16-2018 4:44 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-29-2018 3:55 PM

(11-16-2018 4:44 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I had massive attraction with both old and new but I haven't tried closing with the new.I've closed easily with the old.
I've read about that from a couple of other members too, I guess I'll have to try closing to get a grip, but I don't know when I'll have the chance.

Why do you think this happens?It's strange.Where do you think it fails?
Superficial hollywood attraction like dsouza said kinda makes sense but I still don't fully get it.I guess that if you find someone superficial you don't give him that much of attention.
On the other hand, if you give him big attention and eyeing (no matter the reason) why would you reject him later?For me it makes sense if the approach behaviour doesn't align with the signature, like it's happening with AV.Any other explanations for that?

Yes. EST. Depending on the users Age and demeanor EST will play a smaller or larger role. I find women will still give superficial attraction and loads of it if they perceive you as their BFF. EST/heavy Androstadienone also wreaked havoc on my health and body chemistry.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2018 4:55 PM by dsouza.)
11-29-2018 3:55 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-30-2018 4:28 AM

(11-29-2018 3:55 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Yes. EST. Depending on the users Age and demeanor EST will play a smaller or larger role. I find women will still give superficial attraction and loads of it if they perceive you as their BFF. EST/heavy Androstadienone also wreaked havoc on my health and body chemistry.

So that attraction isnt a sexual one but a fake one?Because if a woman that considers you her best friend and shows attraction that attraction must be fake to take advantage of you orbiting her.

11-30-2018 4:28 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-30-2018 8:10 AM

(11-30-2018 4:28 AM)stefdude Wrote:  So that attraction isnt a sexual one but a fake one?Because if a woman that considers you her best friend and shows attraction that attraction must be fake to take advantage of you orbiting her.

I'm so confused. If EST attraction is fake and not sexual then why are woman asking to have sex with me when I'm wearing Est containing blends?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-30-2018 8:10 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 123 22,383 07-03-2020 2:03 PM
Last Post: michaeldehollander
  V2 NOS 2018 stefdude 90 14,437 03-17-2020 11:22 AM
Last Post: stefdude