Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2K NOS 2018
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: L2K NOS 2018
08-13-2018 8:24 AM

(08-13-2018 4:33 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Do you use it during the day?

I use it primarily 4:30-10 pm but I have also used it 11 am to 5 pm.
It's both day and evening or night wear. I always found 1 spray to lead to more women opening me. Unfortunately, they were too young.

Once I wore two sprays in daytime. Soon as I washed it of 30 min later I got opened! Even next day hits like young girls waving at me.

It's an IOI and social formula that's sexy. I have yet to close with it in any way. This past Saturday I got hit with some irritation with it. Idk why. Moodiness. Most likely related to Androstadienone . Next morning brief lethargy. I applied it closer to outer chest than shoulders which may be the reason.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2018 9:23 AM by dsouza.)
08-13-2018 8:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

08-13-2018 12:04 PM

(08-13-2018 8:24 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I use it primarily 4:30-10 pm but I have also used it 11 am to 5 pm.
It's both day and evening or night wear. I always found 1 spray to lead to more women opening me. Unfortunately, they were too young.

Once I wore two sprays in daytime. Soon as I washed it of 30 min later I got opened! Even next day hits like young girls waving at me.

It's an IOI and social formula that's sexy. I have yet to close with it in any way. This past Saturday I got hit with some irritation with it. Idk why. Moodiness. Most likely related to Androstadienone . Next morning brief lethargy. I applied it closer to outer chest than shoulders which may be the reason.

Thanks for the insight man, you are doing some serious testing.Repped.

Did anyone had sex with L2K?I've got some SERIOUS pro sexual effects with 1-1.5 sprays on.She is close to ovulation but we both agree that doesn't explain the effects.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2018 12:17 PM by stefdude.)
08-13-2018 12:04 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-14-2018 3:09 AM

(08-13-2018 12:04 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Thanks for the insight man, you are doing some serious testing.Repped.

Did anyone had sex with L2K?I've got some SERIOUS pro sexual effects with 1-1.5 sprays on.She is close to ovulation but we both agree that doesn't explain the effects.

3 times. All were good sex sessions, the last girl claimed it was the most intense sex she ever had. All 3 were new girls though so there's no baseline to compare with.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
08-14-2018 3:09 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

08-14-2018 4:27 AM

(08-14-2018 3:09 AM)raikahoken Wrote:  3 times. All were good sex sessions, the last girl claimed it was the most intense sex she ever had. All 3 were new girls though so there's no baseline to compare with.

Ages of the 3?

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

08-14-2018 4:27 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

08-14-2018 5:06 AM

(08-14-2018 3:09 AM)raikahoken Wrote:  3 times. All were good sex sessions, the last girl claimed it was the most intense sex she ever had. All 3 were new girls though so there's no baseline to compare with.

Yeah, it surprised me.I am tempted to say that L2K has the attraction of L2K, the love feeling of GOA/NA, the desire to serve me like a king of AM, the sexual power of New Pheromone Additive (although that is a hard level to achieve, New Pheromone Additive is the king of sexuals), it even has some friendly respect from guys.I don't know if it's from the L2K but the last 2 times I wore it during the day my dick wouldn't get down.Even after my second round it rose again after 5', almost rock solid like it's my first round.

But I won't say all these because you will declare me AD's shill and stone me to death.Sorry guys, I'm L2K's bitch.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-14-2018 5:06 AM
MMM

Rep Post

08-14-2018 5:57 AM

(08-14-2018 4:27 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Ages of the 3?

Yeah! touche

Dosage/dosages used? pick nose

(08-14-2018 5:06 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Yeah, it surprised me.I am tempted to say that L2K has the attraction of L2K, the love feeling of GOA/NA, the desire to serve me like a king of AM, the sexual power of New Pheromone Additive (although that is a hard level to achieve, New Pheromone Additive is the king of sexuals), it even has some friendly respect from guys.I don't know if it's from the L2K but the last 2 times I wore it during the day my dick wouldn't get down.Even after my second round it rose again after 5', almost rock solid like it's my first round.

But I won't say all these because you will declare me AD's shill and stone me to death.Sorry guys, I'm L2K's bitch.

Stone him! Stone him!! Lone ranger

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2018 5:57 AM by MMM.)
08-14-2018 5:57 AM

raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-14-2018 9:57 AM

(08-14-2018 4:27 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Ages of the 3?

18, 21, 24

(08-14-2018 5:06 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Yeah, it surprised me.I am tempted to say that L2K has the attraction of L2K, the love feeling of GOA/NA, the desire to serve me like a king of AM, the sexual power of New Pheromone Additive (although that is a hard level to achieve, New Pheromone Additive is the king of sexuals), it even has some friendly respect from guys.I don't know if it's from the L2K but the last 2 times I wore it during the day my dick wouldn't get down.Even after my second round it rose again after 5', almost rock solid like it's my first round.

Don't worry man, we understand it's all personal, YMMV. I myself don't feel any change in my own performance with L2K on. It affects the girls more. However I need to test it with girls I already slept with to make a direct comparison. I have a feeling that maybe you and Dsouza get better passive attraction from it because you guys have high test. I haven't gone to the gym for 2 months and can feel my drive (and therefore test) is lower than two months ago. We'll see how it performs after I get back to it.

(08-14-2018 5:57 AM)MMM Wrote:  Dosage/dosages used? pick nose

2 sprays on the shirt (shoulder area)

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*

*sample
^ran out
08-14-2018 9:57 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

08-14-2018 10:02 AM

That's what saddens me Mr R. 18,21,24 all too young.

Aiming for 25-33. V2 promises these ages but the sides are nightmarish. Have you ever tried L2k on a date with 28+?

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2018 10:02 AM by dsouza.)
08-14-2018 10:02 AM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-14-2018 10:17 AM

(08-14-2018 10:02 AM)dsouza Wrote:  That's what saddens me Mr R. 18,21,24 all too young.

Aiming for 25-33. V2 promises these ages but the sides are nightmarish. Have you ever tried L2k on a date with 28+?

Lol I'm 28, the maximum I go for is 26. Why wouldn't you go for young women? They look better and they have less drama.

I've only tried V2 on one date with a 22 year old. You know how that went, I wrote about it in my journal.

*sample
^ran out
08-14-2018 10:17 AM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-15-2018 6:51 AM

I figure it is time for me to test out my L2K a bit more as I have had some fun with V2. I followed dsouza's 1 spray on the chest/below the neck routine, and here is what I got the last two days...

1. Not too much from the women's side of things. I got some major men's respect either from guys looking up to me, wanting to do things for me, and opening up about things I probably should not be aware of.

2. Same as with the first day, except this time around I went to my local coffee shop where I get a fair amount of respect and IOIs from the employees between a mix of personality and old testing. As I walk in, two of the female employees (early 20s) were taking a break at the furthest table from the door (in this relatively small shop). I had already noticed them looking as I was entering through the glass doors, but I thought nothing of it. After only taking a step or two in, immediately I get "Hey Obscured! How are you? We are on lunch!" (It is early morning, but they had already been there working an early shift.) I was a bit in a rush, but I stopped over, said a few words, and I got my 3rd place in line, which happened to be next to their table). One girl seemed to blatantly just ignore the conversation, while the first one who greeted me kept on talking, asking about my job, and compliment was made toward my way, and us going back-and-forth a bit about her work. Dummy me was too busy thinking about the work I had to get done and the fact I was running a little late, so I wasn't pressing forward too much. I ordered coffee, talked a bit again, grabbed my coffee, said a few words, and I left. While I have had girls open up to me here or there at the shop (and get respect hits from guys), I never had gotten that from any of them.

I want to chalk this up to one of my previous mones doing the work at the start for day 2, but that isn't to say L2k did not get me that unsolicited comment or continued conversation. I do want to add - since some people really want to know - that I believe there is a good possibility of closing with this mix. Granted I was wearing only one spray and old L2K usually required two sprays, It was a good test day.

Note: L2K does not seem to ward of men like the old L2K did, which for many of us work moners is HUGE.

I do not have enough testing of this to say what I believe this mone to be or how I would compare it to V2, but when I do some more testing I will get back.
08-15-2018 6:51 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 123 21,911 07-03-2020 2:03 PM
Last Post: michaeldehollander
  V2 NOS 2018 stefdude 90 14,013 03-17-2020 11:22 AM
Last Post: stefdude