Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2K NOS 2018
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: L2K NOS 2018
08-04-2018 10:29 PM

(08-04-2018 4:03 PM)raikahoken Wrote:  @stefdude let me reply you here so we don't clutter Dsouza's personal journal.

As an update, I've tried L2K V1 NOS more than 10 times now, in nightlife venues as well as dates. I wore it to 4 dates from online game, pulled and got the SNL/SDL in 3 of them. No complaints, worked great for dates. However in nightlife situations I got no help from it. I'm a 28 year old 180cm, been traveling Europe for almost 2 months now, that's where I've been testing it in. I am Asian and never lived outside Asia so I'm a little fobby. My baseline attractiveness without mones varies widely among regions. In Western Europe like Spain and Germany I might as well be invisible, the further east I went the more IOIs I get. Poland was the best, I got quite a bit of IOIs on the streets. This is in line with what I read. However in all places, I get no boost in IOIs with L2K from my baseline. Where I'm invisible I remain invisible, where I get IOIs I don't get more. I actually get more boost in IOIs with M3X on, a mone that has very little pull in my experience. BW also gets me more passive attention.

It really works though in dates. The three dates I pulled in so far were in Berlin, Prague and Wroclaw. Girls were very charmed and comfortable. Within half an hour they were able to talk about sex in great detail with me. To compare, I went on two other dates with M3X on (my staple dating mone) and the dates just weren't good.

So L2K NOS is still very useful to me, but I am still searching for the mone that will give me increased passive IOIs as a training wheel to night game. I'm going to test my V2 sample, starting tonight in Vienna.

Honestly I think you will like V2. I have yet to try the new L2K in depth, but I get skewed results.

Has anyone any news on how this mix works among other males? Before it was a big no-no if put with friends or coworkers.
08-04-2018 10:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-05-2018 12:36 AM

(08-04-2018 4:03 PM)raikahoken Wrote:  @stefdude let me reply you here so we don't clutter Dsouza's personal journal.

As an update, I've tried L2K V1 NOS more than 10 times now, in nightlife venues as well as dates. I wore it to 4 dates from online game, pulled and got the SNL/SDL in 3 of them. No complaints, worked great for dates. However in nightlife situations I got no help from it. I'm a 28 year old 180cm, been traveling Europe for almost 2 months now, that's where I've been testing it in. I am Asian and never lived outside Asia so I'm a little fobby. My baseline attractiveness without mones varies widely among regions. In Western Europe like Spain and Germany I might as well be invisible, the further east I went the more IOIs I get. Poland was the best, I got quite a bit of IOIs on the streets. This is in line with what I read. However in all places, I get no boost in IOIs with L2K from my baseline. Where I'm invisible I remain invisible, where I get IOIs I don't get more. I actually get more boost in IOIs with M3X on, a mone that has very little pull in my experience. BW also gets me more passive attention.

It really works though in dates. The three dates I pulled in so far were in Berlin, Prague and Wroclaw. Girls were very charmed and comfortable. Within half an hour they were able to talk about sex in great detail with me. To compare, I went on two other dates with M3X on (my staple dating mone) and the dates just weren't good.

So L2K NOS is still very useful to me, but I am still searching for the mone that will give me increased passive IOIs as a training wheel to night game. I'm going to test my V2 sample, starting tonight in Vienna.
Did you test AlphaQ? in nightlife I got approached multiples times with it, it gives me confidence and a lot of women look at me.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2018 12:36 AM by WereWolf666.)
08-05-2018 12:36 AM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-07-2018 6:21 PM

(08-05-2018 12:36 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  Did you test AlphaQ? in nightlife I got approached multiples times with it, it gives me confidence and a lot of women look at me.

No I haven't. Thanks for the tip. I've also read good things about AQ. Though L2K was supposed to give me an edge in passive attraction but so far it hasn't. Plus AQ is quite expensive. I'll think about it.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
08-07-2018 6:21 PM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-11-2018 7:50 AM

Can anyone who has tried this new batch confirm DTF or Close with this?

Here is why I ask - most heavy Androstadienone mixes along P86 or a mix with DHEAS can generate IOIs. So I suspect Androstadienone +DHEAS drive the IOI thrill seeking.
Question is can you survive the hangover? IMHO the only thing that makes the Androstadienone hang over worth it is fallout or f-closing.

Not to be blunt, but what I really want to hear from is folks turning LIIk 2018 into the "close zone"? If not the close zone, how about the fallout zone?

Also, if isn't that type a mix, cool. Just would need to distinguish for the old-world L2k vs this one.

Thanks in advance
08-11-2018 7:50 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Rep Post

08-12-2018 10:09 AM

I'm still having girls hitting on me with L2K.Some with no prior flirting from me and some others do it after just a little bit of flirting from me.Eyes that eating me, hands touch my arms, chest, rubbing back, talk to me with their mouth 2 inches from my mouth, laughing with everything and much more.Truly magical formula guys.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-12-2018 10:09 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

08-12-2018 10:27 AM

And a second issue with the L2k nos is 1 or 2 sprays. I'm noticing more younger women open me with 1 spray or if 2 sprays the day after! With 2 sprays on the day it seems I have to lead almost always.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
08-12-2018 10:27 AM
showtime89
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-12-2018 3:56 PM

Initial thoughts after trying at a social bar/club.

Dosage: 1 spray to the chest prior to putting on my undershirt and shirt.

Attraction takeaways: No blatant IOIs from women except for one girl opening my friend and I.

Alpha/Respect takeaways: Massive respect from guys surprisingly, a few buddies of mine kept offering to buy me drinks. While at the bar some random guy was buying drinks for his group of friends and bought me a shot of tequila. In general, people cleared space for me to walk when traveling through crowded areas.

Side note: The morning after (fell asleep with this on) I was walking to the store and passed by two cute blonde women who appeared to be in a deep conversation. Both women completely stopped what they were doing to stare me down as I walked by and I heard one of them say "damn he's fine".

I think my application spot might have hindered the potential of this mix, definitely going to change it up a bit and increase the dose.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018 4:04 PM by showtime89.)
08-12-2018 3:56 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-12-2018 4:05 PM

(08-12-2018 3:56 PM)showtime89 Wrote:  Side note: The morning after (fell asleep with this on)

yes, I have noticed this too with Alpha Dream products that they sometimes are more effective the day after....weird, but it's happened to me more than once.

However, I still have the old vintage AM which has a silicone base rather than the newer stuff you guys are testing which have a higher alcohol content.
08-12-2018 4:05 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-13-2018 3:30 AM

(08-12-2018 3:56 PM)showtime89 Wrote:  I think my application spot might have hindered the potential of this mix, definitely going to change it up a bit and increase the dose.

If you're doing better the day after, then you might be OD'ing actually. Some people have had greater success with one drop vs a full spray.
08-13-2018 3:30 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

08-13-2018 4:33 AM

(08-12-2018 10:27 AM)dsouza Wrote:  And a second issue with the L2k nos is 1 or 2 sprays. I'm noticing more younger women open me with 1 spray or if 2 sprays the day after! With 2 sprays on the day it seems I have to lead almost always.

Do you use it during the day?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-13-2018 4:33 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 123 21,882 07-03-2020 2:03 PM
Last Post: michaeldehollander
  V2 NOS 2018 stefdude 90 13,984 03-17-2020 11:22 AM
Last Post: stefdude