Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2K NOS 2018
josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: L2K NOS 2018
07-31-2018 10:35 PM

Hi i have samples of all 3 products, i currently have tried l2k at 4 sample sprays on wrist forearms and neck been in close proximity of attractive women and no looks interest or being opened so far.

Any suggestions on how many sample sprays should be used?

Today i tried v2 at 4 sample sprays wrists and neck i had to put it up to my nose to smell it even slightly, asked someone else after 5 minutes after putting it on if could smell anything and only when right up agaginst their nose could they smell anything, an hour later asked another person a friend if could smell what i had on and couldnt detect anything at all.

At the shops no interest again like l2k and i went to this counter type place in middle of the shops where this really attractive 30s lady is, id didnt get to speak to her another lady i did speak to but all i got from here was the answers to my questions on the holidays they were promoting and the lady i have an interest in didnt look my way or show any interest.

Would be of been nice to get something from these products especially around that lady but nothing so far.

Do i need to use many more sprays from the sample bottle to get results?
07-31-2018 10:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-01-2018 4:10 AM

First of all put a cover scent.Try 2-3 for L2K and 2 for V2.Is your neck dry or does it have sweat?I found the diffusion to suffer a lot if you have a sweaty app points.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-01-2018 4:10 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-01-2018 4:22 AM

Hi if its already scented wont 2 different smells make it worse? The idea behind buying scented is to not need to have other products to go over top.

Also 2-3 sprays of a small sample bottle is same as a big bottle? I was at the gym before with 4 sample sprays of v2 and got nothing there either and there were women everywhere.

Thats why thinking the sample bottle would need more sprays then a normal bottle.
08-01-2018 4:22 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

08-01-2018 6:45 AM

I thought your samples were unscented that's why I suggested a cover scent.Usually 2 sample sprays = 1 spray.You say that you can't smell it (that's why I supposed it was unscented), that indicates diffusion issues.Are you sweaty?What are the temps and humidity in your area?
I much prefer oils during summer but if I'm gonna use an alcohol product I'll put it at a cool night, not during the day.

08-01-2018 6:45 AM
josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-01-2018 7:07 AM

Hi, the 3 samples i think are leather and steel as they smell similar to my previous ones that didnt work before the changes.

I can smell it but only early after application doesnt seem to be strong enough to reach 5-10 feet.

Im on the sunshine coast in queensland even though its winter its still pretty warm during the day.

I was within a few feet of some ladies with no interest which is why thinking maybe more sprays from the sample bottle was needed, especially after reading posts from everyone on v2 am and l2k getting pretty good interest when walking into places. It is a shopping centre so very open maybe that also could be a reason as its not too enclosed like a bar would be or coffee shop.

I am hoping to get some reactions out of these products as i would like to buy the 3 and test it out properly but so far on the first few times havent noticed anything yet.

Will keep trying the samples though.
08-01-2018 7:07 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

08-01-2018 7:13 AM

It's not strong enough to reach 5-10 feet or it's unnoticable unless you put your nose directly on the app spot?Those are contradicting.Do you have any other alcohol products to test their diffusion?

08-01-2018 7:13 AM

josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-01-2018 7:26 AM

l2k sample one person had trouble smelling the sample when stood next to them, a 2nd person could smell the product from 5-6 feet away this was l2k, with v2 i could only smell the spray sample on my forearm underside when put it up close to my nose, the same person who could smell l2k barely could do the same with v2 when next to the person. A 3rd person an hour later when asked them to see if could smell what i had on said i didnt have anything on since couldnt smell anything this was v2 today at 4 sample sprays.

I would like the v2 product to work as it seems to be the most blatent with hits from what i read so far, especially for the age group i would like it to work on.

Above is based on l2k and v2 both tested on same people.

I have some older sprays i can try, i know the older l2k and am bottles did last a while but didnt cause any effects though. I have some other aftershave that smells nice but is pretty old.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2018 7:32 AM by josh_84.)
08-01-2018 7:26 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

08-01-2018 8:02 AM

If they are both L&S scented why would they have different diffusion?I don't understand your situation but it looks like a diffusion issue.When I said to try a different alcohol product I meant a plain cologne or an alcohol product (like PXS, or Apex products for example).Old Alpha Dream products were silicone based, not relevant.

Anyway, I suggest 2-3 sample sprays for L2K and 1-2 for V2.Put them at night and have your app points washed and dry with no sweat before you apply.

08-01-2018 8:02 AM
josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-01-2018 8:26 AM

Thanks will try 2 sprays of v2 tomorow and see if anything happens.

I do have an old bottle of cologne to try i know that one lasts for hours when used previously.
08-01-2018 8:26 AM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-04-2018 4:03 PM

@stefdude let me reply you here so we don't clutter Dsouza's personal journal.

As an update, I've tried L2K V1 NOS more than 10 times now, in nightlife venues as well as dates. I wore it to 4 dates from online game, pulled and got the SNL/SDL in 3 of them. No complaints, worked great for dates. However in nightlife situations I got no help from it. I'm a 28 year old 180cm, been traveling Europe for almost 2 months now, that's where I've been testing it in. I am Asian and never lived outside Asia so I'm a little fobby. My baseline attractiveness without mones varies widely among regions. In Western Europe like Spain and Germany I might as well be invisible, the further east I went the more IOIs I get. Poland was the best, I got quite a bit of IOIs on the streets. This is in line with what I read. However in all places, I get no boost in IOIs with L2K from my baseline. Where I'm invisible I remain invisible, where I get IOIs I don't get more. I actually get more boost in IOIs with M3X on, a mone that has very little pull in my experience. BW also gets me more passive attention.

It really works though in dates. The three dates I pulled in so far were in Berlin, Prague and Wroclaw. Girls were very charmed and comfortable. Within half an hour they were able to talk about sex in great detail with me. To compare, I went on two other dates with M3X on (my staple dating mone) and the dates just weren't good.

So L2K NOS is still very useful to me, but I am still searching for the mone that will give me increased passive IOIs as a training wheel to night game. I'm going to test my V2 sample, starting tonight in Vienna.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
08-04-2018 4:03 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 123 21,882 07-03-2020 2:03 PM
Last Post: michaeldehollander
  V2 NOS 2018 stefdude 90 13,984 03-17-2020 11:22 AM
Last Post: stefdude