Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2K NOS 2018
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: L2K NOS 2018
07-06-2018 6:00 PM

(07-06-2018 9:48 AM)P4yn3 Wrote:  I know what an OD is. Did you read the part when he said he sprayed twice in the same area? Do you realize that adding a high concentration to a single app point can result in OD effects? Sounds like you need to think before adding your useless 2 cents.

2 sprays with something like L2K NOS is more than enough for a first try.

If he had spread the app points around he might've gotten more consistent hits.

So if he doesn't get consistent hits then it is an OD? Okay bud.

Sorry, Rai. You OD too much with 2 sprays of L2K v1. You better go to one spray even though the majority of us work it perfectly at 2 sprays.

Now serious: many of us have tried the original L2K v1, read about the knew L2K v1 (if not already trying it for ourselves), and Chris giving us a lot of hints towards the matter. 2 sprays for L2K v1 should not be an OD, even for your average white Joe. Now different ethnicities (blacks being one) can spray more even and not OD. To say hits are inconsistent on one test at two sprays isn't an OD. If girls ran and hid or he had bad selfies then I would agree to an OD.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018 6:10 PM by ObscuredFacade.)
07-06-2018 6:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-06-2018 8:05 PM

Chill guys. I don't think it's an OD at 2 sprays, but I tried L2K V1 again at 2 sprays and 3 sprays, both times at similar venues, and still no effects observable. I definitely didn't drive it well at all but just a slight increase in attraction and attention would be nice. On the upside, no Androstadienone depression yet.

Maybe I'll try it again at 1 spray after all. It definitely didn't feel like an OD though. I wasn't ghosted, the guys were really friendly with me. All nights I went out, there'd be a guy welcoming me into his group. I wish there'd be more reaction from the girls.

edit: though come to think of it, I'd rather try again at 4 sprays if there's no effect yet.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018 8:09 PM by raikahoken.)
07-06-2018 8:05 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-06-2018 9:17 PM

Maaaan worrying me raika haha , sounds like my l2k early 2017. Guess I got to test hard on weekends taking into account 30 day money back guarantee and me only going out on weekends
07-06-2018 9:17 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

07-07-2018 2:37 PM

Guys it doesn't need so much thinking, just put 1-2 sprays initially and see how it works.Lightly spread (dabbed) worked better for me, it could be a coincidence though.For me it's better than the old one, i also tried the old one a couple of times while i was testing the new L2K, I'd say each and every time I put L2K at 2 sprays surpassed the old one in results.

I stopped using it because the temperature and the humidity are too high now but anyway my experiences were clear, more people need to post theirs.

raikahoken what are your favorite products and what kind of results do they give?Products don't work the same for everyone, one way to judge the result is to compare the reactions with those of your moneless base and the other is to compare it to the results of other products.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
07-07-2018 2:37 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-10-2018 5:55 PM

Got my l2k. Gonna start testing . Learned to test with interactions , not just walk around and look for IOIs. Feel like I am much more experienced than I first tested l2k as my first mone . Gonna test in variety of conditions and report . It is pretty damn hot and humid where I live , but gonna minimize outside
07-10-2018 5:55 PM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-14-2018 2:28 PM

L2K I still have to test more, but I'll toss out my 2nd test story.

Went for a haircut about a week ago and did 2 sprays of L2K about 30min before I left for my appointment. After getting there, my stylist came from the back to get started fairly quick. Behind me was another stylist and customer, both who tossed IOIs at different points -- mostly the younger stylist though instead of the 40ish customer. My stylist who usually is quick doing my hair and doesn't say an awful lot was more talkative this time and took time doing my hair. She has mentioned her boyfriend a time or two in the past few times I have seen her, but this time she had acted as if he wasn't in the picture. At one point she even left a possible opening that she was free after work. Sadly I didn't press too much because i was testing the "lazy" aspect out to it's limits. Then again my stylist was about 25yo so I was probably pushing L2K and lazy to the limits.

I know a few girls around that age who work at my local coffee shop that I will engage more with L2K to test it again. I have a good rapport with them and the male workers so it should be interesting.
07-14-2018 2:28 PM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-18-2018 7:07 AM

(07-07-2018 2:37 PM)stefdude Wrote:  raikahoken what are your favorite products and what kind of results do they give?Products don't work the same for everyone, one way to judge the result is to compare the reactions with those of your moneless base and the other is to compare it to the results of other products.

My favorites are M3X, BW, VD, NAG, Orbital, Imprint, Dion, Core. The work really well for me.

I thought maybe my abysmal result with L2K so far has less to do with the mone not working and more because of my ineptitude in night game, so I tested it in what I do best: online game. Met an 18 year old Bulgarian girl from an app in Prague yesterday. I wore 2 sprays of L2K V1 NOS on my shirt. I thought it was weird I didn't get lethargy from wearing L2K 3 nights in a row on my neck when past L2K version gave me severe lethargy, so last week I tested it again on my shirt chest area. The result was, I got lethargy within half an hour. So maybe wearing it on my neck gives less diffusion than wearing it on the shirt? It sounds crazy but it's the only explanation.

Anyway, yesterday I wore 2 sprays to the date, on the shirt shoulder area so it's away from my nose. No lethargy this time, good. The date itself was pretty good. Lots of attraction and giggling. Lots of verbal disinhibition too, we talked about sex and she admitted to being raped at the age of 13, all within an hour of meeting. Pulled her to my place easily but there was LMR. I spent some time dealing with it but finally sealed the deal. She wanted to hang out again next time.

More testing needed.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
07-18-2018 7:07 AM
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-21-2018 11:17 PM

I recently got LIIK V1 and wore it one spray to upto four sprays in the day time
did not see anything much.

So this week I decided to try two drops and then I saw it working. As I was walking through the
super market. as soon as a girl came into about 6 foot radius she would get affected
automatic hairplay, thereafter if I move to another location I could see the girls would follow
after me and come to the place I was.

When I stopped and was checking out something girls going walking would stop and hang around
as if waiting for me to open them.

During daytime looks like I need to reduce the dosage to drops rather than sprays.

I wore two drops in the wrist. Did not see any major lethargic effect

It seem to give the attraction vibe of AV+Nude where young girls would get interested and
want to hang around. Seem to have the Pied piper effect.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2018 11:19 PM by excalibur.)
07-21-2018 11:17 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-22-2018 2:23 PM

^^ Interesting, it never occurred to me to apply a spray product via drops.
07-22-2018 2:23 PM
josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-27-2018 4:36 AM

Hi, i have recently recieved samples of l2k alpha maschio and v2nos, just wondering how many sample sprays would be the same as 1 spray from a proper size bottle?

I have tried just 1-2 sprays to neck so far at the shops from the sample but didnt get too much yet from the women ive spoken with but didnt talk too long and they were people working at clothes shops.

Did go to the gym with alpha maschio on but havent spoken to any women there with it on yet.

Thanks.

Still plenty of testing with it just havent had much of a chance so far as i havent been out to the bars yet.
07-27-2018 4:36 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 123 21,858 07-03-2020 2:03 PM
Last Post: michaeldehollander
  V2 NOS 2018 stefdude 90 13,951 03-17-2020 11:22 AM
Last Post: stefdude