Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2K NOS 2018
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: L2K NOS 2018
07-03-2018 4:35 AM

(07-02-2018 9:58 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  ...continuation from post #106:

The moment I come in, it's like I'm a freakin' beacon or something; women left and right, checking me out, some quite blatantly. And even after all these years, it's still quite unnerving from receiving so much attention. Went straight to the bar to order some drinks, and all of a sudden I feel a small crowd of women gathering in my vicinity. I see these two hot looking girls dressed really provocative, almost stripper like, showing me open body language, so I approached and started talking and flirting with them. Decided to keep things light with them, as I knew logistics would not work last night, and at the moment I'm not interested in having anything more this far out of town.

Was that report based on an AD NOS product? As for preselection v2 has that too so I don't know what to make of your story. Spiteful

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2018 4:37 AM by dsouza.)
07-03-2018 4:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

07-03-2018 8:57 AM

(07-03-2018 4:35 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Was that report based on an AD NOS product? As for preselection v2 has that too so I don't know what to make of your story. Spiteful

(07-02-2018 9:00 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Like last night for example. I went to my friend's daughter's sweet 16 b-day party. I was wearing a different product, NOT L2K.

Could be a set up for a new product coming our way? Nana

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-03-2018 8:57 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Rep Post

07-03-2018 2:22 PM

I'm posting an exchange I had with PMs with another member about the comparison of L2K and BW, which I think are my 2 favorite products.I think it would be useful to be here.

Quote:Up close it hits harder obviously.The differences are that BW gives attraction largely based on status and the responses are somewhat different.You get attention but they don't initiate, if you initiate it's likely that they will feel dominated (in a good way).With L2K it's more that you are too handsome, like a hollywood star as dsouza put it, no intimidation per se but silly behaviour, laugs etc, they can initiate and be much less inhibited.They cant help it because you are too handsome and they feel disinhibited.

With BW they cant help it because you are sexy and high status.You can ruin BW's signature if you mess your congruency enough, but I feel that L2K's signature can't be ruined easily, because it depends less on status.

V2 is probably another story as I've seen great status hits from males to the point I think it would be a very good choice for the office too.With V2 I think it's more probable that you'll get lightly shit tested.I'll focus on V2 on my next opportunities, I hope I can figure it out better.

The last bit about V2 take it with a bit of salt, it's too early.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
07-03-2018 2:22 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-03-2018 5:00 PM

Sorry boys, was gonna post that report in the appropriate product thread, but I’ve been busy and haven’t had time to look for that thread. It was a combo consisting of 3 drops of Ascend oil with cops to the neck (1 drop to left side, 1 drop to right side, 1 drop to adam’s apple), and about an inch or two on each side of jawline of my ACE+Core mix that I combined in a 5ml roll-on bottle in a 1-1-1-1-1 ratio. So that’s 1ml of each component of the ACE pack, 1ml of Fury scented Core, plus 1ml of LPMP’s virgin Voracious scent.
07-03-2018 5:00 PM
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-04-2018 3:20 PM

I got an email about a 15% off sale today, might just order L2K. Does anyone know if the discount is already factored in?
07-04-2018 3:20 PM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-05-2018 4:43 AM

Finally tried L2K V1 NOS. Mine is unscented. I screwed up the application. I wanted to put two sprays, one on each side of the neck, but I misfired both times and put both sprays on my adam's apple. Bad. That's the spot that gives the most selfies. I don't want to get too much lethargy so I dab that spot with tissue to reduce the L2K there and applied another spray.... to the same spot. Fuck this sprayer.

So I could have had on anywhere between 1-3 sprays.

Went out clubbing in Amsterdam. Good news, I didn't feel any lethargy or depression throughout the night or the day after. Granted, I downed a red bull early on in the night. However I didn't get approached the whole night. There was one instance of a blatant IOI and approach invitation but I didn't because I was rushing to the toilet, and one more instance where one hottie came out of nowhere and just suddenly planted herself in front of me and grinded me. I was just dumbstruck and didn't know what to do, after a moment she left. Excuse me folks I do mostly online dating, I am still a total noob in night game. Both hits were within two hours of application, didn't see any hits after that.

Gotta be more careful with the sprayer next time. Maybe I'll try V2 next.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
07-05-2018 4:43 AM

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-05-2018 6:25 PM

(07-05-2018 4:43 AM)raikahoken Wrote:  Finally tried L2K v1 NOS. Mine is unscented. There was one instance of a blatant IOI and approach invitation, but I didn't because I was rushing to the toilet. And one more instance where one hottie came out of nowhere and just suddenly planted herself in front of me and grinded me. I was just dumbstruck and didn't know what to do, after a moment she left. Excuse me folks, I do mostly online dating, I am still a total noob in night game. Both hits were within two hours of application, didn't see any hits after that. Gotta be more careful with the sprayer next time. Maybe I'll try V2 next.

Why are you going to try V2, if you got L2K v1? If you are a noob with night game, L2K v1 is the best choice to use in your case, as it’s more forgiving than V2.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2018 6:26 PM by DssMaster.)
07-05-2018 6:25 PM
P4yn3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-05-2018 7:13 PM

(07-05-2018 4:43 AM)raikahoken Wrote:  Finally tried L2K V1 NOS. Mine is unscented. I screwed up the application. I wanted to put two sprays, one on each side of the neck, but I misfired both times and put both sprays on my adam's apple. Bad. That's the spot that gives the most selfies. I don't want to get too much lethargy so I dab that spot with tissue to reduce the L2K there and applied another spray.... to the same spot. Fuck this sprayer.

So I could have had on anywhere between 1-3 sprays.

Went out clubbing in Amsterdam. Good news, I didn't feel any lethargy or depression throughout the night or the day after. Granted, I downed a red bull early on in the night. However I didn't get approached the whole night. There was one instance of a blatant IOI and approach invitation but I didn't because I was rushing to the toilet, and one more instance where one hottie came out of nowhere and just suddenly planted herself in front of me and grinded me. I was just dumbstruck and didn't know what to do, after a moment she left. Excuse me folks I do mostly online dating, I am still a total noob in night game. Both hits were within two hours of application, didn't see any hits after that.

Gotta be more careful with the sprayer next time. Maybe I'll try V2 next.

Sounds like an OD to me. Start with 1 spray.
07-05-2018 7:13 PM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-06-2018 9:41 AM

(07-05-2018 7:13 PM)P4yn3 Wrote:  Sounds like an OD to me. Start with 1 spray.

Sounds like an OD? Right... I think it is time you reread an OD because that isn't an OD.

Also, I want to second the crappy spray. I spray towards the side of my neck closer to the front...and towards the back and out it goes. SOB I rarely get it right. It is mostly my corpo bottle, but still. Also, it just just seem as if it disperses the spray enough, though,it could be what Chris is looking for.
07-06-2018 9:41 AM
P4yn3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-06-2018 9:48 AM

(07-06-2018 9:41 AM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  Sounds like an OD? Right... I think it is time you reread an OD because that isn't an OD.

Also, I want to second the crappy spray. I spray towards the side of my neck closer to the front...and towards the back and out it goes. SOB I rarely get it right. It is mostly my corpo bottle, but still. Also, it just just seem as if it disperses the spray enough, though,it could be what Chris is looking for.

I know what an OD is. Did you read the part when he said he sprayed twice in the same area? Do you realize that adding a high concentration to a single app point can result in OD effects? Sounds like you need to think before adding your useless 2 cents.

2 sprays with something like L2K NOS is more than enough for a first try.

If he had spread the app points around he might've gotten more consistent hits.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018 10:14 AM by P4yn3.)
07-06-2018 9:48 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 123 22,386 07-03-2020 2:03 PM
Last Post: michaeldehollander
  V2 NOS 2018 stefdude 90 14,437 03-17-2020 11:22 AM
Last Post: stefdude