Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2K NOS 2018
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: L2K NOS 2018
07-02-2018 6:29 PM

(07-02-2018 3:20 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  He did eventually share with me some info, which he did not want to be publicly known at the time, that the Androstenone he was using in the vintage versions was "contaminated" according to his comparison test between the old and new Androstenone. The one from the new supplier is a "cleaner/purer" form, but was lacking in creating the same results for members that had the vintage version. That's why he decided to play around with the ratios, and sent a bottle of the newer Androstenone separately to members (me included) here in the forum that had just purchased the 2016 version, in an attempt to correct the poor results.

In that case it could make sense but you never know.
It makes sense the exact opposite too:condamination means less purity and some possibly active impurities.I can't say anything about purities positively affect the outcome but if the new none is more pure, which means more none, then it doesn't make so much sense to send additional none to add in it, in order to match the old one which was impure (which means it had less none than the new batch, not more).

(07-02-2018 5:13 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  As for stefdude, I joined the ranks of people who might be outside your door with torches. Ordered l2k leather and steel. What pushed me was your personal love for BW which is my #1 product currently .

You can come with torches but please don't forget to put some L2K first so chicks can gather and we can throw a nice party Big Grin
Hahahahah I feel like I became an advertiser guys, stop teasing me.It's not my fault I had that much fun!I'm positive we'll read very nice stories from L2K here.Start testing pussies.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2018 6:37 PM by stefdude.)
07-02-2018 6:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

07-02-2018 6:39 PM

I see a lot of people ordering v1. I wonder what 40+ year old men have anything to gain by 16 year olds opening them lol

Seems to be a dispportionate amount of v1 buyers over v2

I guess if your under 35 v1 is still a great bet... according to stefdude and others it seems v2 is pulling 25-40 year olds.

My Bandcamp Website & Youtube Channel:
1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com
2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000/videos

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2018 7:14 PM by dsouza.)
07-02-2018 6:39 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-02-2018 7:18 PM

I am mid 20s so to me going V2 is a little overkill .

.....ordering there was no comment section or I must be blind ... Ended up having to email after the ordee to add scent . facepalm
07-02-2018 7:18 PM
MMM

Rep Post

07-02-2018 7:40 PM

(07-02-2018 6:39 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I see a lot of people ordering v1. I wonder what 40+ year old men have anything to gain by 16 year olds opening them lol

Seems to be a dispportionate amount of v1 buyers over v2

I guess if your under 35 v1 is still a great bet... according to stefdude and others it seems v2 is pulling 25-40 year olds.

ONLY TESTING can confirm that. As for v1, this old man will just up the sprays. But I wouldn't mind 16-year-olds opening me! The EGO can never get enough hands running their fingers through its hair! King I don't sleep with them, but it will make me smile on the inside! Boast

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2018 7:41 PM by MMM.)
07-02-2018 7:40 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

07-02-2018 7:52 PM

(07-02-2018 7:18 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  I am mid 20s so to me going V2 is a little overkill .

.....ordering there was no comment section or I must be blind ... Ended up having to email after the ordee to add scent . facepalm

V1 does seem like the better choice for your age demographic.
(07-02-2018 7:40 PM)MMM Wrote:  ONLY TESTING can confirm that. As for v1, this old man will just up the sprays. But I wouldn't mind 16-year-olds opening me! The EGO can never get enough hands running their fingers through its hair! King I don't sleep with them, but it will make me smile on the inside! Boast

v2 gets people opening you too. But most likely it will be 25+ running fingers through my hair not 16 year olds… no point attracting hunnies I can't even kiss close legally ... haha... On a better note v1 seems more social and humourous so if your mind is more on attention than sex I guess you'll have a fun time with it.... v2 is more serious and sexually blatant...Good luck.

My Bandcamp Website & Youtube Channel:
1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com
2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000/videos

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2018 7:59 PM by dsouza.)
07-02-2018 7:52 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-02-2018 9:00 PM

(07-02-2018 6:29 PM)stefdude Wrote:  In that case it could make sense but you never know. It makes sense the exact opposite too: contamination means less purity and some possibly active impurities. I can't say anything about purities positively affecting the outcome, but if the new -Androstenone is more pure, which means more Androstenone, then it doesn't make so much sense to send additional Androstenone to add in it, in order to match the old one which was impure (which means it had less Androstenone than the new batch, not more).

By having impurities, it could mean that the Androstenone can become unstable and/or converts into something else, perhaps Androstanone, and in doing so, gives off better reactions. If I remember correctly, I've read somewhere a member commenting about how dienone converts to Androstenone when in the presence of bacteria, which can come from sweat. So perhaps the new Androstenone being higher in purity means that it causes an OD once some of the dienone in L2K converts to Androstenone. So many variables as to the how and why. Not important at this point, what matters at the moment is that AD has finally fixed the ratio issue, and they are back on track producing great products.

As to the underage concern, it all depends on you how to handle the extra attention from the youngins. Remember that other women perceive your social status, and when they see other women eyeing you and showing interest, that peaks their interest, because at the end of the day, women want what other women want unconsciously. I'm going back to Jason Alexander's book. They want the popular guys, the ones with high social status that gets along with everyone and is liked by everyone. It's in their feminine nature. It's not something they realize on a conscious level, it's not a conscious choice. Just like David DeAngelo says, attraction is not a choice. They follow their instinctual need to want to be with a natural alpha male, and not the betas and/or wannabes.

When I used to use Ammo, back in the days when Androtics used to make the good stuff, I used to get a lot of attention from the young girls, and those of my age. I never really wanted to follow thru with them, because I was always interested in the 30-40's year olds. Well guess what? I still interacted with the young girls. Why? Because I learned that when I did, it lubricated the minds of other women around. It gave me the opportunity to implant the notion in their mind that I am a charming, likeable social guy (pre-selection), and that got them curious in me, and by the time I was close in proximity to the ones I was actually interested in opening, I could sort of feel them warming up to my approach, which you would know if you learn the significance of body language.

I like to be in this mone thing more as a hobby. I use them, just because I like to see what the reactions are for each product. I enjoy the ego boost it gives me when I go to a place/lounge/bar/restaurant/friend's b-day parties, and I wear a product that grabs people's/women's attention as I make my way in, and/or walk by them. I do like the lazy man's hits. But I just don't stand there and expect the mones to do all the work for me.

Like last night for example. I went to my friend's daughter's sweet 16 b-day party. I was wearing a different product, NOT L2K. The minute a open the door and enter the hall, I approach the front desk to give my name and find out which table I'm supposed to be seating at. I can feel the attention grabbing effects of the product I was wearing from the female servers/waitresses in the front. Usually they just tell you the table number and point you in the right direction. Instead, this very attractive waitress just gestured to me in a way like I was royalty or something, to follow her so she can take me personally to my table. As I was doing so, I felt a bit nervous from all the attention I was getting from the guests there. And sure enough, I noticed that neither the people in front of me, nor the ones that arrived after me were given such vip treatment.

At the table, there was only one person I knew, which was sitting to my left. I said hello to her, and then went around introducing myself to the other guests in my table. They were all in sort of awe of me. To my right was this man, his daughter and his wife. He just kept going for most of the night finding ways to make and extend communication with me, while his wife and some of the other women at the table were paying very close attention to our conversation, with wide eyes and ear to ear smiles from most of them. The woman I knew (very attractive and married) is the quiet type by nature, but our conversation flowed with ease, and we joked all night long. There were quite a few women there who showed interest in me. But being that they were related to my friend, I decided not to go any further than just dancing with them.

After the party, me and one of my buddies decided to go to a lounge and have a couple of drinks. Same thing happened.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2018 9:29 PM by DssMaster.)
07-02-2018 9:00 PM
MMM

Rep Post

07-02-2018 9:31 PM

v2 gets people opening you too. But most likely it will be 25+ running fingers through my hair not 16 year olds… no point attracting hunnies I can't even kiss close legally ... haha... On a better note v1 seems more social and humourous so if your mind is more on attention than sex I guess you'll have a fun time with it.... v2 is more serious and sexually blatant...Good luck.
[/quote]

Not through my hair, D. The hairs of my EGO. Victory

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-02-2018 9:31 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-02-2018 9:58 PM

...continuation from post #106:

The moment I come in, it's like I'm a freakin' beacon or something; women left and right, checking me out, some quite blatantly. And even after all these years, it's still quite unnerving from receiving so much attention. Went straight to the bar to order some drinks, and all of a sudden I feel a small crowd of women gathering in my vicinity. I see these two hot looking girls dressed really provocative, almost stripper like, showing me open body language, so I approached and started talking and flirting with them. Decided to keep things light with them, as I knew logistics would not work last night, and at the moment I'm not interested in having anything more this far out of town.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2018 9:59 PM by DssMaster.)
07-02-2018 9:58 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-02-2018 10:09 PM

Dss why give such report and no product damn it lol
07-02-2018 10:09 PM
MMM

Rep Post

07-02-2018 10:10 PM

(07-02-2018 9:58 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  ...continuation from post #106:

The moment I come in, it's like I'm a freakin' beacon or something; women left and right, checking me out, some quite blatantly. And even after all these years, it's still quite unnerving from receiving so much attention. Went straight to the bar to order some drinks, and all of a sudden I feel a small crowd of women gathering in my vicinity. I see these two hot looking girls dressed really provocative, almost stripper like, showing me open body language, so I approached and started talking and flirting with them. Decided to keep things light with them, as I knew logistics would not work last night, and at the moment I'm not interested in having anything more this far out of town.

I guess I have to be THE ONE to bite. Download

So, you're just gonna share this long story in the LIIK thread, and not share what you were wearing, Dss? Training1

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2018 10:11 PM by MMM.)
07-02-2018 10:10 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 123 23,261 07-03-2020 2:03 PM
Last Post: michaeldehollander
  V2 NOS 2018 stefdude 90 15,085 03-17-2020 11:22 AM
Last Post: stefdude