Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2K NOS 2018
P4yn3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: L2K NOS 2018
07-01-2018 11:27 AM

(07-01-2018 11:15 AM)MMM Wrote:  There sure are a LOT of MAYBEs going on when it comes to AD these days! Razz

I do know one thing, AD sure is in the PHEROTRUTH NEWS a lot lately. I'd have no problem with that if their products turned heads like those of old. Stefdude, you make me nervous with all the reporting and protecting you've been doing, but I went on and ordered AM and LIIK anyway! Razz

Just letting you know, it I don't get decent hits, I'm going out and stand in front of WalMart with a sign that reads, "DO NOT TRUST STEFDUDE!" And your name will be dirt. So you'd have to come back with a new name. Like, DataDragon or Stefdude or Mark-in-Dallas or something. Clapping Just kidding about the Mark-in-Dallas, tho! Vampire

Hear hear! Big Grin
07-01-2018 11:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-01-2018 12:00 PM

MMM scented or unscented ? I been thinking of ordering mine today as well , just torn between l2k and AM
07-01-2018 12:00 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

07-01-2018 2:35 PM

(07-01-2018 12:00 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  MMM scented or unscented ? I been thinking of ordering mine today as well , just torn between l2k and AM

I love SWEET-SMELLING scents.

I've been a LEATHER & STEEL MAN since day 1 of smelling it, K! Hunter

Went with AM because Hanni said it made his 48 year-old wife initiate sex twice. SEXUAL of all three, is my guess.

Went with LIIK because of The Stef Dude and some other's reports of the younger crowd giving him the eye attention.

Still, for me, it's all about the EYE ATTENTION unless I get my sex drive back. A BIG EGO never dies! Not mine!!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2018 2:40 PM by MMM.)
07-01-2018 2:35 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-01-2018 2:46 PM

Thanks M! Would rep but got to spread love
07-01-2018 2:46 PM
MMM

Rep Post

07-01-2018 3:18 PM

(07-01-2018 2:46 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Thanks M! Would rep but got to spread love

No reps required. Download

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-01-2018 3:18 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

07-02-2018 2:59 AM

(07-01-2018 11:15 AM)MMM Wrote:  Stefdude, you make me nervous with all the reporting and protecting you've been doing, but I went on and ordered AM and LIIK anyway! Razz

Just letting you know, it I don't get decent hits, I'm going out and stand in front of WalMart with a sign that reads, "DO NOT TRUST STEFDUDE!" And your name will be dirt. So you'd have to come back with a new name. Like, DataDragon or Stefdude or Mark-in-Dallas or something. Clapping Just kidding about the Mark-in-Dallas, tho! Vampire

Hahahaha I get this.Indeed I promote these products because I believe they really should be tried, they are excellent in my opinion and at this time the cloud of doubt about AD has been lifted for me.
Although I only tested on me and YMMV, from what I've seen it should work well to most people assuming proper dosages and diffusion (straight alcohol or DPG aren't the best for extreme temperatures).

When I love a product I talk a lot about it, but when it has no momentum here I will talk more, to prompt people to discover it.I did that with PTreasures when they started (THU and GOA).I raved about BW before it became #1 talked product here.I favor no company.AD, PXS, LAL, Apex, PTreasures, I LOVE at least 2 products from each company.Some products are simply more than good, so I'll love them more if I may P
L2K and BW are on top of my list and I believe everyone should own them.

(07-01-2018 11:15 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  @ stefdude: Because he made it quite clear that his old source of Androstenone had stopped production, so he had no other choice but to find a new source.

Yes, so he bought from a bad one and this damaged his business, I don't know how much because I don't know what % of his buyers are looking at this forum.
Why assume that he continued buying the same none that damaged him?I'm sure there are more suppliers, most phero companies are based in the US and manage to source proper none.

Anyway, I don't want to look like I'm talking on behalf of AD because I'm not and don't know shit about what happens in the backround.All I know is that L2K has returned to its old glory, probably even higher.For the rest products we'll see, but personally I'm positive.
It's fair to be suspicious given the history, but don't make assumptions about what his suppliers are or how he solved the problem, because only him knows.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
07-02-2018 2:59 AM

P4yn3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-02-2018 12:03 PM

One thing no one is mentioning is the combination of silicon oil and alcohol. I truly believe silicon oil helps prevent unecessary mone absorption while alcohol increases diffusion rates, hence why alpha-dream's mixes were so potent.

I wish other companies would experiment with this technique.
07-02-2018 12:03 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-02-2018 3:19 PM

Surprised to see that duration reported is about the same as the old silicone once . Would imagine if NOS being full alcohol the duration would shorten
07-02-2018 3:19 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-02-2018 3:20 PM

(07-02-2018 2:59 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Why assume that he continued buying the same Androstenone that damaged him? I'm sure there are more suppliers, most phero companies are based in the US and manage to source proper Androstenone. It's fair to be suspicious given the history, but don't make assumptions about what his suppliers are or how he solved the problem, because only him knows.

Not assuming, as again he made it clear to me that his previous Androstenone supplier had no interest in continuing production of the molecule, as it was creating some sort of contamination issue in their lab with each batch they made. As a result, he had no other choice but to get a new supplier to one that's located here in the states, which also happens to be a bit more expensive than his previous source.

He did eventually share with me some info, which he did not want to be publicly known at the time, that the Androstenone he was using in the vintage versions was "contaminated" according to his comparison test between the old and new Androstenone. The one from the new supplier is a "cleaner/purer" form, but was lacking in creating the same results for members that had the vintage version. That's why he decided to play around with the ratios, and sent a bottle of the newer Androstenone separately to members (me included) here in the forum that had just purchased the 2016 version, in an attempt to correct the poor results. It still did not fix the issue, and I ended up returning it and asking for a refund, which they did at the end, but were hesitant at first about honoring their refund guarantee. Also tested L2K v2 in late 2016/early 2017, in which I was not satisfied with the poor results I got from it, and was about to also return and ask for a refund, but the bottle ended up getting lost/stolen in a trip I had just made.

Now, I am one to say that I'm happy to hear things are getting better over at Alpha Dream. But understand that he messed up by not testing the product first when he switched suppliers. That's what he should have done at the very least. Then he constantly denied that any changes had taken place to the L2K/AM formulas to begin with. To make matters worse, and what eventually killed his reputation here, was his erratic, volatile behavior/attitude here in the forum towards members that had tested both the vintage and 2016 versions. Instead of being smart and using the feedback provided by us as input to keep improving and perfecting the newer version, he took the criticism in a negative way and became hostile to the point where Mark had no other choice but to ban him altogether.

LAL and PXS are honest when they ran out of any specific molecule(s), letting me know that they were waiting for them to come in from their supply house so that they can bring back certain products back in stock. And the few times I ran into some issue with the product ordered, or even the entire order itself, they (LAL, PXS, P.Tres) made things right for me as well as other PT members when things didn't go as smooth as it should had been. But this is a new start for Alpha Dream, and I really hope and wish them much success with their newly improved line of products. And so far I'm glad to read about the positive test results that stefdude and other members are getting with this L2K v1 NOS 2018 version. If the test results keep showing the product(s) are consistent, I'll definitely be getting myself a bottle of their two flagship products (L2K/AM).
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2018 4:08 PM by DssMaster.)
07-02-2018 3:20 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-02-2018 5:13 PM

Dssmaster thank you for great info I personally didn't know. Owe u reps ( got to spread love ).

As for stefdude, I joined the ranks of people who might be outside your door with torches. Ordered l2k leather and steel. What pushed me was your personal love for BW which is my #1 product currently .

Note to others : I ordered l2k before , February 2017. It did zero for me and was a total dud. I didn't hesitate to return it as well as report everywhere I could that it did nada for me . Let's see how this goes
07-02-2018 5:13 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 123 21,856 07-03-2020 2:03 PM
Last Post: michaeldehollander
  V2 NOS 2018 stefdude 90 13,944 03-17-2020 11:22 AM
Last Post: stefdude