Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Know your perfumer
jvkohl
Expert

Sex: Male

Know your perfumer
12-14-2009 9:52 PM

It seems like the big fragrance manufacturers are ready to try and reach their consumers via a little personal appeal.

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/10/fashi....html?_r=1

"scent of eros" turns up 17 million mentions at Bing.com

Perhaps when "James V Kohl" turns up a few more times, people will put a name and a face with the product.

JVK

http://www.pheromones.com

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2009 9:53 PM by jvkohl.)
12-14-2009 9:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Know your perfumer
12-16-2009 5:29 AM

Whew 17 million mentions. Thats cool.

Quote:Perhaps when "James V Kohl" turns up a few more times, people will put a name and a face with the product.

You dont want that now. The paparazzi will be on your tail all the time and red headed women will be stalking you left and right. P

I have to agree with what one of the men were saying about high end scents. If I am going to spend money on a scent I want something thats unique so I like the small vendors and not something everyone else is using. Channel is so generic.

Tisha
12-16-2009 5:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jvkohl
Expert

Sex: Male

RE: Know your perfumer
12-16-2009 6:49 PM

It's a shame that the success of a product tends to limit its appeal, but I agree with you about not using what everyone else is using. That's one reason for Unscented Scent of Eros , since it can be combined with any fragrance or elicit effects with very little trace of scent.

James

(12-16-2009 5:29 AM)Tisha Wrote:  I have to agree with what one of the men were saying about high end scents. If I am going to spend money on a scent I want something thats unique so I like the small vendors and not something everyone else is using. Channel is so generic.
Tisha
12-16-2009 6:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread