Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Journal: Overkill is Underrated
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Journal: Overkill is Underrated
04-22-2017 10:19 AM

(04-21-2017 9:45 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  @Barefoot, as an experiment on longevity only, try putting on a pump of OD on your arm and spread it. Don't put any cover scent so you can just smell the raw mones. Best to do this prior to sleeping. After around 6 hours, smell the app point and determine if you can smell the mones. Smell the app point again after 10 hours, then 12, until you reach 20 hours. You'll get to determine how long it lasts on your skin. Personally for me, I can smell the mones for quite a long time.

I'll try that. Unfortunately, my nose for the raw mones is pretty insensitive, so I might not consciously notice them after 6 hours. I feel like a dog at a colorblindness test.
04-22-2017 10:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

04-22-2017 1:28 PM

I wouldn't recommend putting on OD before bed. With regular use that shit fucks with my sleep at least.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
04-22-2017 1:28 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-23-2017 3:24 PM

Crap. I sleep poorly often enough that I'm not going to risk that.
04-23-2017 3:24 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

04-23-2017 10:09 PM

(04-22-2017 1:28 PM)D_Darko Wrote:  I wouldn't recommend putting on OD before bed. With regular use that shit fucks with my sleep at least.

Sorry to hear that bro. For me, OD doesn't affect my sleep.

Anyway, if sleep quality is the issue, testing can be done during daytime.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2017 12:58 AM by Mars82.)
04-23-2017 10:09 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

04-24-2017 1:36 AM

(04-23-2017 3:24 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Crap. I sleep poorly often enough that I'm not going to risk that.

I mean, everyone's affected differently but just like you I usually sleep poorly anyway. Might not be worth risking it. Just put it on in the morning instead

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2017 1:38 AM by D_Darko.)
04-24-2017 1:36 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-22-2017 2:32 PM

My testing of Overdose hasn't revealed anything further for me. It was only a sample, so that's not really enough to dive deeply into the product. I did not get a chance to repeat my experiment on my booty call from Post 1, so I can't draw any conclusions. I hope I get another chance in the future.

This weekend, I visited relatives in Palm Springs for three days. I wore Captain the entire time. My relatives are in their 70's, but have always been loving and respectful so their behavior wasn't different from baseline. I had a few interactions with waitresses that were positive, and again, nothing I could strongly attribute to Captain.

The one interesting thing was the guy I met at the bar. He was cool, runs his own business, and he kept the conversation going when it stalled. I was beat from the weekend, and we discovered that we were on the same flight when we independently learned that it was delayed. Again. !Heart Southwest. As we wrapped up at the bar, he saved me a seat in the waiting area at the gate, practically jumped out of his chair to keep me from sitting in a mysterious greasy stain on the chair two-over from him, offered me a drink coupon for the flight (I had my own), and then saved me a seat aboard the plane so we could sit together and continue our conversation. He also gave me his card, told me to email him.

This is a pretty strong respect hit.
05-22-2017 2:32 PM

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

The week in review
06-08-2017 5:58 PM

New target: Latina, 32, slender, brunette. Met her on a dating site. Low stated notch count which I believe based on her backstory, and generally a good girl.

Swoon & THU, 2 & 2, 75 minutes prior to meeting

First meeting was at the beach with a mild breeze, so I made sure to hug her closely and for a bit longer than is customary to maximize her exposure. I usually try to keep my first dates to one hour to leave her wanting more, and hugs only. Yeah, those rules went out the window. I think the beautification hit me on the car ride to the beachside coffee shop, because she looked better than her photos on the site. We sat and talked for 3 hours, having lost track of time. I attempted to k-close, which breaks my rules. Had I succeeded, I'd have called it an excellent on-the-ground decision. I didn't. She dodged, so it was a brutal failure that could have been avoided by following the rules of engagement.

GOA + THU 2 & 2.5 (Bad aim), 90 minutes prior

Second meeting was at the same beach, late at night. I picked her up, which gave her 20 minutes exposure in the car. Great conversation, heavy makeout session at the beach, kept escalating but could not push past the LMR. Relocated to her apartment. Continued makeout until morning. Depreciating returned on pushing LMR, so I decided to be happy with what I was getting.

This is where BarefootOxford throws the rulebook out the window.

Third meeting, outdoors, no mones. My good friend's son was having a birthday party. When he found out I had a new lady on the hook, he said to invite her and her kids to the party. So I did. And it went fantastically. I was able to be intermittently aloof and caring with this woman while I was able to observe her interactions with my friend's kids. So far, she's ticking all the boxes.

3 sprays M3X

Fourth meeting was a conventional date. Italian restaurant by the sea. BUT WAIT, that morning she says she would like to see me for lunch for meeting 4.5. I work from home lately, so HELL YEAH, come on over. She does, is rather nervous, and every time my work IM sounds off, she's asking "do you need to check that?" Makeout session, heavy petting. At lunch, she is attentive to my needs, shares her food, lets me order for her. Heavy petting after, barely leaves in time to get her kids after school.

Shower, reapply 3xM3X

Dinner date finally. She's running late, so I park and play on my phone while I wait for her. She arrives without my seeing it, and WHOA BOY she's got a stretch velvet mini dress on. I scoop my jaw up off the ground, get her in my car, and take her to dinner. When the appetizer arrives, she serves me first form the platter, and then takes some for herself. When the entrees arrive, she asks if I would like to sample hers, and graciously accepts my return offer. At one point, she caught me checking her out in the mirror next to her. She silently lets me know that she's pleasantly surprised at catching me, and I waggle my eyebrows because I am not embarrassed. The after-dinner activities were also an incremental move forward, but not quite past the goal line.

Things are going well, and I think the imprinting effects worked very well on her. She messages me frequently, saying how she misses me, looks forward to seeing me, etc. My read on the situation is that this will require a little more comfort game, and that makes me nervous because I used to be a lesser beta (on the alpha/beta/delta/gamma/sigma scale) and it's like being an alcoholic: I could completely fuck up if I allow myself too much beta behavior.

She's been asking some interesting questions, like "Why did you want to get me on a date so quickly?" and "Why did you want to go on a second date so quickly?" I was honest: "Because another man might get you on a date first, and you'd disappear. Or your mood might change and again, you'd disappear." Second "Because I did not want the good feelings to fade before we saw each other again." She seems to love those answers, and said I was right: if she'd went out with another guy, she would not have contacted me again.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2017 6:05 PM by BarefootOxford.)
06-08-2017 5:58 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

School Administrators
06-08-2017 6:42 PM

My son has behavior problems. I'd love to put all the blame on his mom, because she's a cunt, but that would be denying my own failure to take more action to extinguish the bad behavior.

This means I get to have meetings with the teachers, school administrators, school nurses, district psychologists, and other human dumdums.

Most recently, I've been laying the AV on thick for our meetings. The conference room is small and I want those harpies on notice that there's a Man in the room, and when I speak, they listen.

Today, I had to visit the school for a paperwork thing. They have to inspect my car before I can drive kids to the end-of-year picnic. So I threw on some Titan, 2 sprays. I like the self-effects of this. I started standing taller, felt a little more Oomph. I arrived early, and was initially told to grab a seat, and they'd have to wait for all the soccer moms in their Urban Assault Vehicles to finish picking their kids up in the parking lot so there's less traffic.* OK, I can wait.

I grab a seat, and the principal walks out of her office addressing 17 end-of-year bullshit issues like "Do we call this kid by his new last name or an old last name when we matriculate him to the next grade?"** And she looks over, "Oh, hi, Mr. Oxford. Are you here for me?" "No, Ms. Manatee, unless you want to inspect my car?" and then she starts trying to get someone to do it out of schedule. I laughed dimissively and said that I can wait for the proper time.

Then the Vice Principal walks in, looks surprised and blushes a little. She says, "Oh, hi Barefoot. How are you?" "Heeeey, I'm fine, thanks. How have you been?" I flirt mildly with her because she's a slender 5, post-wall and I can tell she needs some lovin'. This is not an escalation target, just a make-her-feel-good-to-benefit-my-kid target. A few minutes later, "Are you here to meet with me? I have time right now." WHOA! "No, I'm just–" Principal Manatee busts in, seeming jealous, "He's here to get his car looked at for the picnic." My inner observer is ROFLing.

Finally, the old woman who runs a tight ship on the front desk of the school says, "Where are you parked?" "I'm in the red zone by the dumpster since the parking lot is in chaos." "OK, that's safe enough." She checks my license, insurance, and then walks out to make sure all of my lights and wipers work. Signs the paper, thanks me, and I'm done ahead of schedule.

BAM! I don't usually get this kind of treatment at the school, and right now I'm counting:

1. Usually-surly principal was trying to move things along for Mr. Oxford.
2. Probably moistened up the vice principal based on facial expression, flushing, vocal intonation, and how quickly the Principal cockblocked. Women know.
3. Massive respect from the school receptionist, who wields massive bureaucratic power, could have kept me waiting while she finished whatever else she was doing, but instead broke her own rules to serve me quickly.

*Why the hell can't children walk home anymore? This is a top-of-middle-class neighborhood. There isn't a non-caucasian for miles, except one Mexican kid who rides on his mom's employers address. (She's a nanny or a maid or something)

** Again, why the participation trophy for escaping middle school???
06-08-2017 6:42 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-08-2017 6:56 PM

Awesome report! I agree completely regarding the graduation from middle school thing. I may have to check out Titan. I just bought Orbital and a replacement bottle of Imprint so it'll have to wait a bit. That is a great story, though. I can relate to dealing school administrators. I have chosen a different tact and usually use GOA and they are all putty in my hands.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-08-2017 6:56 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: School Administrators
06-09-2017 2:12 AM

(06-08-2017 6:42 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Most recently, I've been laying the AV on thick for our meetings. So I threw on some Titan, 2 sprays. I like the self-effects of this. I started standing taller, felt a little more Oomph.

I understand that you wore 2 sprays of Titan. However, did you also use AV in addition for this meeting ? Please clarify.
06-09-2017 2:12 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Most Underrated Mixes Ekscentra 91 35,434 06-08-2017 10:18 AM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  an underrated sexual leon333 11 5,178 01-06-2014 8:30 AM
Last Post: leon333
  underrated pheromax leon333 3 6,129 08-30-2013 5:35 PM
Last Post: alphavitea