Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Journal: Overkill is Underrated
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Journal: Overkill is Underrated
04-15-2017 4:42 PM

I'm setting up this journal so I can keep track of the results I get from various 'mone experiments. Me: low 40's, white, tall, bald, with a few pounds to lose.

Right now, I'm playing with a sample of OD that I received a few months ago. The tester pump isn't working right, so the dose is a wild-assed guess of around half a pump. The test subject is mid-40's, white, on the pill, and we have a long history of booty calls. I have a pretty decent gauge on her reactions in various situations.

I applied OD at 15:30, and exposed her at around 22:00. I was at her house for other reasons, and meeting her when she got home. Differences: less foreplay, deep manual multi-digit stimulation, and my climax was damn good. Self effects were positivity and calm. Wasn't around any other women that I would want to react, so I wasn't looking for the reactions.

So far, I like it.
04-15-2017 4:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

RE: Journal: Overkill is Underrated
04-19-2017 12:30 PM

(04-15-2017 4:42 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Right now, I'm playing with a sample of OD that I received a few months ago. The tester pump isn't working right, so the dose is a wild-assed guess of around half a pump. The test subject is mid-40's, white, on the pill, and we have a long history of booty calls. I have a pretty decent gauge on her reactions in various situations.

I applied OD at 15:30, and exposed her at around 22:00. I was at her house for other reasons, and meeting her when she got home. Differences: less foreplay, deep manual multi-digit stimulation, and my climax was damn good. Self effects were positivity and calm. Wasn't around any other women that I would want to react, so I wasn't looking for the reactions.

So far, I like it.

I'm guessing you mean Overdose pheromone gel by Liquid Alchemy Labs.

If you applied OD at 15:30 (3:30 pm) and exposed her at around 22:00 (10:00 pm) that means that 6 1/2 hours passed before you even met up with her.

Is it possible that she always wanted more than one finger

Anyway, since she is a booty call what are you claiming that OD did that she would not do any other night? She took an extra finger or two?

Is it possible that 6 1/2 hours after application OD was no longer working?

for some reason guys think that these pheromones last for 10-12 hours.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
04-19-2017 12:30 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-19-2017 12:45 PM

(04-19-2017 12:30 PM)Paradox Wrote:  I'm guessing you mean Overdose pheromone gel by Liquid Alchemy Labs.

Affirmative.

(04-19-2017 12:30 PM)Paradox Wrote:  If you applied OD at 15:30 (3:30 pm) and exposed her at around 22:00 (10:00 pm) that means that 6 1/2 hours passed before you even met up with her.

Is it possible that she always wanted more than one finger

Anyway, since she is a booty call what are you claiming that OD did that she would not do any other night? She took an extra finger or two?

for some reason guys think that these pheromones last for 10-12 hours.

Yes, 6.5hrs passed. Yes, these things are possible. It's even possible that she wants a DVDA experience with chimpanzees wearing clown masks. Additionally, it is possible that these were in response to self-effects, or in response to placebo self-effects. I'm reporting observations of differences in behavior from her baseline, and I'm pretty familiar with that.

Regarding the 10-12 hour expectation, people would base this off Garry's marketing:

Quote:The interesting thing about the polymer is that it really increases the life span of the pheromones by shielding them from bacteria and slowly releasing them into the air. Pheromone release can be in excess of 24 hours and has been detectable at 48 hours when no showers were taken.

Given this, it's also possible that confirmation bias is creeping into reports.

Paradox, I'm not putting this forward as a concrete "Overdose by LAL makes every woman a horndog and want to be fisted." I'm just reporting an anecdote related to Overdose. If it happens frequently with more women among more testers, it may become something more than anecdotal yet not quite data.
04-19-2017 12:45 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-19-2017 1:31 PM

Super interesting. I have a bottle of OD that I have been struggling with. I can't get any reactions from it except from my office wife who stopped talking to me since I started testing it.

I'm not sure about OD but it seems like I can't get it to work. Much less to work for 24 hours.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
04-19-2017 1:31 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-19-2017 1:52 PM

It seems like my best thinking is done randomly in the car and the shower. On a quick errand, it occurred to me that the reason you confirmed the product was Overdose is because of the title I chose for my journal. "Overkill is Underrated" was not meant to refer to the product name, and was also poorly selected when the first product I'm documenting on here is Overdose. I apologize for the confusion that's caused.

Paradox, what do you estimate your dosage to be? Also the usual MMM details: location, cover, target ages, etc. I've seen reports from 2 globs to 5 pumps, and I have no idea what the how many globs are in a pump: it's worse than British coinage. The tester makes it both easier and harder: easier in that the pumps are smaller, and harder in that the pump is inconsistent because it has a hard time recharging after the first pump because the gel is so thick.
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2017 1:57 PM by BarefootOxford.)
04-19-2017 1:52 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-19-2017 2:09 PM

(04-19-2017 1:52 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  It seems like my best thinking is done randomly in the car and the shower. On a quick errand, it occurred to me that the reason you confirmed the product was Overdose is because of the title I chose for my journal. "Overkill is Underrated" was not meant to refer to the product name, and was also poorly selected when the first product I'm documenting on here is Overdose. I apologize for the confusion that's caused.
Ahhh...ok that explains it.

(04-19-2017 1:52 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Paradox, what do you estimate your dosage to be? I've seen reports from 2 globs to 5 pumps, and I have no idea what the how many globs are in a pump: it's worse than British coinage. The tester makes it both easier and harder: easier in that the pumps are smaller, and harder in that the pump is inconsistent because it has a hard time recharging after the first pump because the gel is so thick.

I've see reports of it working at various dosages (from pea size to Thundr's 5 pump entries) also. That's one of the things that made me wary about buying OD.

I started at pea size and worked my way up to 2 pumps. So far nothing. I come into contact with all ethnicities and age groups. I really can't get OD to work at any dose. Hence no review yet. I put it down to pursue other tests.

If you really read all of the reviews on OD you will not see any lay reports other than "the wife".

Despite all of the various things that people had to say about OD I don't see any of it.

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2017 2:18 PM by Paradox.)
04-19-2017 2:09 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-19-2017 3:07 PM

In your shoes, I'd check with Garry, to see if there's something in your routine that's off: too soon after a shower, too cold outside, didn't shave your balls, whatever.

The range of reported doses makes me wary. Either there's an exceptional amount of confirmation bias, or it's very sensitive to an aspect of the wearer's chemistry, which could be endogenous signature or the bacteria present on the wearer's skin. As shocking as enthusiastic confirmation bias would be on pherotruth, it feels intellectually lazy for me reach that conclusion without checking the product myself.
04-19-2017 3:07 PM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-19-2017 3:22 PM

(04-19-2017 3:07 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  The range of reported doses makes me wary. Either there's an exceptional amount of confirmation bias, or it's very sensitive to an aspect of the wearer's chemistry, which could be endogenous signature or the bacteria present on the wearer's skin.

It's the TAC-like molecule in it. Lower drop-sized doses are more sexual because there's a whole lot of none and not too much TAC, higher doses (1-2 pumps) are less aggressively sexual because the none is counterbalanced by a whole lot more TAC.

TAC does a great job at buffering none. It's something that was common knowledge back in androtic's halcyon days.

A few of Garry's formulae have this change in effect depending upon dosage (Kane and BW, for example)

A.
04-19-2017 3:22 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-19-2017 4:28 PM

(04-19-2017 3:07 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  The range of reported doses makes me wary. Either there's an exceptional amount of confirmation bias, or it's very sensitive to an aspect of the wearer's chemistry, which could be endogenous signature or the bacteria present on the wearer's skin. As shocking as enthusiastic confirmation bias would be on pherotruth, it feels intellectually lazy for me reach that conclusion without checking the product myself.

I agree. I can't really see how 5 pumps work for one person and 1/2 pump works for others.

On top of that there is the lack of lay reports compared to something like LIIK.

I was just thinking of trying OD again today and then I read your report. OD has been out for 4 (?) years now and there are no stellar reports on its performance. There are reports though of "hits" from various users but all seem to be at different dosages.

With something like M3X the top users agree that 2 sprays is best. With AM users agree that 2-4 sprays is best. Then again something like BW varies in user preference of dosage.

Gary's stance on dosage is that if 2 pumps don't work then try 1/2 pump.

I'm gonna keep testing it. I have not tried 3 pumps yet. I've not given up on OD. I just paused the testing. I'll include a 24 and 48 hour test.

04-19-2017 4:28 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

04-21-2017 9:45 PM

@Barefoot, as an experiment on longevity only, try putting on a pump of OD on your arm and spread it. Don't put any cover scent so you can just smell the raw mones. Best to do this prior to sleeping. After around 6 hours, smell the app point and determine if you can smell the mones. Smell the app point again after 10 hours, then 12, until you reach 20 hours. You'll get to determine how long it lasts on your skin. Personally for me, I can smell the mones for quite a long time.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
04-21-2017 9:45 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Most Underrated Mixes Ekscentra 91 36,346 06-08-2017 10:18 AM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  an underrated sexual leon333 11 5,349 01-06-2014 8:30 AM
Last Post: leon333
  underrated pheromax leon333 3 6,207 08-30-2013 5:35 PM
Last Post: alphavitea