Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is the LAL website not working?
Klaus Nine
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Is the LAL website not working?
01-21-2022 9:10 PM

Aroma Fero mentions on their site somewhere that they accept paypal, but when ordering it doesn't it doesn't show up as a payment option. What am I missing?
01-21-2022 9:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Is the LAL website not working?
01-22-2022 1:59 PM

(01-21-2022 7:02 PM)UpandComing Wrote:  it doesn't appear that this would be a spur of the moment purchase for you. You've already said you know what you want and they're out of stock so you might as well just reach out to Gary and get it for what's likely a better price with a faster shipping speed. The spontaneous aspect went out the window when you said you knew what you wanted and were waiting for a restock.

Good point, but to have to have him calculate what I want, trek to the post office to get a money order then priority mail it off adds a bit more headache for me.

(01-21-2022 7:02 PM)UpandComing Wrote:  I mean really though, instead of setting up Venmo and assigning a virtual card number in what would likely take 5 minutes, you instead went out, got a money order and paid to ship it via priority mail... I mean if you want to wait for a restock at aroma fero then that's totally up to you. I for one am just fine using Venmo to get quality products shipped to me at a reasonable price in quick time. To each their own though.

Since there are other products I want for Aroma Fero I decided to backburner my purchase until the out of stock LAL items are available once again. As far as Venmo or any other processor goes, I don't wish to have to share personal info with (yet) another entity which I don't really need to. Another merchant can process credit card payments without fuss so I find it odd that Garry has yet to consider any alternatives himself, force customers into Venmo, etc. If I feel inspired I may to another direct order with Garry but it's inconvenient for me as I have no desire to sign up for any other payment processors.

(01-21-2022 9:10 PM)Klaus Nine Wrote:  Aroma Fero mentions on their site somewhere that they accept paypal, but when ordering it doesn't it doesn't show up as a payment option. What am I missing?

I can't say I've ever noticed that with the number of orders I've placed with them.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
01-22-2022 1:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread