Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is the LAL website not working?
Klaus Nine
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Is the LAL website not working?
01-19-2022 11:35 PM

Is the LAL website not working when you try to make a purchase? I get as far as the information (address, etc.) screen and I get the following message.

"PayPal

Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

Any ideas?
01-19-2022 11:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

RE: Is the LAL website not working?
01-20-2022 2:37 AM

(01-19-2022 11:35 PM)Klaus Nine Wrote:  Is the LAL website not working when you try to make a purchase? I get as far as the information (address, etc.) screen and I get the following message.

"PayPal

Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

Any ideas?

Nah, they still have problems with their merchant account according to Garry. So you can just read about the products basically.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
01-20-2022 2:37 AM
UpandComing
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-20-2022 2:48 AM

If you email him the products you want, he'll total it up for you and take payment via Venmo. Probably takes other app based payment methods too.
01-20-2022 2:48 AM
Klaus Nine
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-20-2022 3:38 AM

Thanks
01-20-2022 3:38 AM
Klaus Nine
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-20-2022 5:55 AM

Does he take paypal?
01-20-2022 5:55 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

UpandComing
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-20-2022 7:00 PM

No PayPal, I believe his merchant account through them was suspended, hence why you cant just checkout with the site.
01-20-2022 7:00 PM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-21-2022 11:49 AM

Not having a working site is the biggest detriment, at least to me, to placing spur of the moment orders. I don’t use any of the alternative payment methods that Garry currently tends to favor, so I end up placing orders through Aroma Fero. Unfortunately, they’re out of stock of a couple of L a L products which is delaying an order that I wish to place. If it was easier to order directly from Garry I would, and probably have much more of his products in my arsenal.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
01-21-2022 11:49 AM
UpandComing
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-21-2022 1:57 PM

I understand it's inconvenient for sure but he's always responsed quickly when I've reached out and shipping is fast. His products are definitely worth it. Setting up Venmo or whatever payment form he currently takes is just as quick as making an account on this website or entering you're credit card info elsewhere. Heck even when entering your information most is probably already saved in your browser.
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2022 1:58 PM by UpandComing.)
01-21-2022 1:57 PM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-21-2022 5:22 PM

(01-21-2022 1:57 PM)UpandComing Wrote:  I understand it's inconvenient for sure but he's always responsed quickly when I've reached out and shipping is fast. His products are definitely worth it. Setting up Venmo or whatever payment form he currently takes is just as quick as making an account on this website or entering you're credit card info elsewhere. Heck even when entering your information most is probably already saved in your browser.

But you're missing the point! Sure, I could I could set up an account on any of the services he uses but I DON'T WANT TO. I can go to 99%+ merchants out there and used my internet-safe credit card and get my products and/or services without much fuss. Yes, Garry is responsive and for the one order I placed directly with him I sent him a USPS money order via priority mail. Did I get my order? Of course! It takes the spontaneous aspects of wanting to try something right out the window. When Aroma Fero gets the couple of LAL products I want I'll place an order since it's convenient to just use my credit card without jumping through hoops.

With alternate credit card processors out like like Square there's no reason why Garry would leave a non-functional cart on his website, which does little to boost his bottom line as people get frustrated by the inability of processing would-be orders. He has some great products which I enjoy using ... it's just not all that spur of the moment friendly, especially when I can pull the trigger with companies like PXS and Apex without any fuss at all.

And as far as credit card info saved in my browser, I use rotating virtual credit cards so even if it's saved it expires once the merchant processes the transaction. I believe in financial safety.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
01-21-2022 5:22 PM
UpandComing
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-21-2022 7:02 PM

(01-21-2022 5:22 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  But you're missing the point! Sure, I could I could set up an account on any of the services he uses but I DON'T WANT TO. I can go to 99%+ merchants out there and used my internet-safe credit card and get my products and/or services without much fuss. Yes, Garry is responsive and for the one order I placed directly with him I sent him a USPS money order via priority mail. Did I get my order? Of course! It takes the spontaneous aspects of wanting to try something right out the window. When Aroma Fero gets the couple of LAL products I want I'll place an order since it's convenient to just use my credit card without jumping through hoops.

With alternate credit card processors out like like Square there's no reason why Garry would leave a non-functional cart on his website, which does little to boost his bottom line as people get frustrated by the inability of processing would-be orders. He has some great products which I enjoy using ... it's just not all that spur of the moment friendly, especially when I can pull the trigger with companies like PXS and Apex without any fuss at all.

And as far as credit card info saved in my browser, I use rotating virtual credit cards so even if it's saved it expires once the merchant processes the transaction. I believe in financial safety.

I didn't mean your credit card info, just your name and address info for setting up with an account. Idk, sounds like you could equally assign a single use virtual card number with Venmo, and feel just as safe, especially if you're inputting a single use virtual account number when you pay through a site like aroma fero. Sounds like aroma fero being out of stock also takes the spontaneous aspect away from it as well. Don't get me wrong, I get spontaneous urges to randomly buy pheromones and other random things, and easy access with a simple checkout process certainly makes it easy to do so without much thought. And while I'm sure needing to reach out to a vendor and coming up with some side step way to buy something would keep me from buying something spur of the moment, it doesn't appear that this would be a spur of the moment purchase for you. You've already said you know what you want and they're out of stock so you might as well just reach out to Gary and get it for what's likely a better price with a faster shipping speed. The spontaneous aspect went out the window when you said you knew what you wanted and were waiting for a restock. I mean really though, instead of setting up Venmo and assigning a virtual card number in what would likely take 5 minutes, you instead went out, got a money order and paid to ship it via priority mail... I mean if you want to wait for a restock at aroma fero then that's totally up to you. I for one am just fine using Venmo to get quality products shipped to me at a reasonable price in quick time. To each their own though.
01-21-2022 7:02 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread