Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Introducing Domination - High-Potency Androstenone / Androstanone Pheromone Oil
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Introducing Domination - High-Potency Androstenone / Androstanone Pheromone Oil
01-07-2013 12:02 PM

Domination is certainly quite daunting on its own but when I moderated two drops of it with 3-4 sprays of Instant Shine, it opened-up a good earthy conversational side to it for a while. One drop/three sprays also seemed good and chatty.

A also paired one drop with 2 drops Ascend oil and had a poor Thai woman scurrying around for me like she was a scared servant. Not exactly the effect I wanted but interesting nonetheless.

A late twenties woman got very interested in my tattoos and spent some time in contemplation of one I need to get reworked sometime - to the point she was tracing her fingertip in small circles around part of it.

And the craziest hit of all - Another early 30s woman (mixed race) started talking to me normally, then just stopped and stared - took a long, slow, rasping breath-in and continued talking to me hoarsely, despite having virtually lost her voice. Finally she regained the power of speech but she was talking in a lot lower tone than before whilst looking very wild-eyed and squaring-on to me and getting closer and closer! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 12:03 PM by polarvoid.)
01-07-2013 12:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

RE: Introducing Domination - High-Potency Androstenone / Androstanone Pheromone Oil
01-07-2013 5:38 PM

(01-07-2013 9:12 AM)smartkid Wrote:  I am gonna try 3 drops of domination when i receive them and see if i get sexed to death by a bunch of milfs.

you should either amend that to " get sexed NEARLY to death by a bunch of milfs" OR put a note in your wallet so whoever cleans up the body will log back on here and let us know popcorn

I'm cheering for you either way.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
01-07-2013 5:38 PM
smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-08-2013 9:24 AM

(01-07-2013 5:38 PM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  you should either amend that to " get sexed NEARLY to death by a bunch of milfs" OR put a note in your wallet so whoever cleans up the body will log back on here and let us know popcorn

I'm cheering for you either way.

I will be sure to do that. Drinks
01-08-2013 9:24 AM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-08-2013 10:03 AM

(01-07-2013 12:02 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  And the craziest hit of all - Another early 30s woman (mixed race) started talking to me normally, then just stopped and stared - took a long, slow, rasping breath-in and continued talking to me hoarsely, despite having virtually lost her voice. Finally she regained the power of speech but she was talking in a lot lower tone than before whilst looking very wild-eyed and squaring-on to me and getting closer and closer! Big Grin

A few times in my life I've got this sudden spaced out feeling that hits like a train and lingers for hours, but I actually don't lose motor function or feel unpleasant. Reminds me a lot of how some people react to mone products.
01-08-2013 10:03 AM
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-08-2013 7:44 PM

(01-07-2013 9:12 AM)smartkid Wrote:  I am gonna try 3 drops of domination when i receive them and see if i get sexed to death by a bunch of milfs.

Ok, today I did:

2 drops Domination
1 drop Cohesion
2 sprays Vibe

Felt very little for 2 hours, but people had trouble looking at me and also had trouble understanding when I was joking Big Grin

Then for 3 hours I felt really great, was charming and dominant and two different guys called me "Sir". Girls I knew from earlier loved me, 2 of them 17 years old, older girls impressed too Sun bespectacled

During this time I had 2 very strong coffees and very little food.

Then on my way home I started getting a bit uncomfortable, then a bit paranoid, then a bit dizzy and slightly sick. Was able to wipe away at one of the application points for the Domination oil and was feeling better after 15 minutes. Had a warm bath with a few drops of Bergamot essential oil in the water, some real food and a bottle of Coke. Yes, I was hungry. Feeling great now.

Sent from the cold north using one finger only
01-08-2013 7:44 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-08-2013 11:15 PM

When is SteveO going to make more of this?

Where art thou?!

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
01-08-2013 11:15 PM
smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-09-2013 12:53 AM

(01-08-2013 11:15 PM)MangoEruption Wrote:  When is SteveO going to make more of this?

Where art thou?!

it might never come back since this is a limited release, it all depends on how well it is received.
01-09-2013 12:53 AM
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-09-2013 3:20 AM

(01-09-2013 12:53 AM)smartkid Wrote:  it might never come back since this is a limited release, it all depends on how well it is received.

I'm not sure, but SteveO is probably still in vacation mode (hell yeah! Don't blame him) but out of all the limited releases I personally think this one has real potential for making it into steady production. Especially since from what small reviews/thoughts we've received seems to put this one under good light.

Either way, wouldn't mind personally mixing this one if I had the ingredients. But if only I new what the third secret ingredient were. Hmm, cops with this one could turn you into a sexual monster...

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
01-09-2013 3:20 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

01-09-2013 4:00 AM

it smells a lot like New Pheromone Additive to me

I'm going to try using it in New Pheromone Additive friendly stacks and see if the reaction is similar

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
01-09-2013 4:00 AM
smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-09-2013 4:06 AM

Like what MangoEruption said, a little cops could make this an ultra fuck mone.
01-09-2013 4:06 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread