Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ingredients: 100% Alpha
Fishdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Ingredients: 100% Alpha
11-22-2012 5:11 PM

As much as I hate new threads that don't go anywhere; I would like to dedicate one to the use and testing of my beloved pheromones of all.

The Alpha products.

I use these every workday and am presently blending some Hax oils with my beloved A314. Trying to get me off A314 is like pulling a baby off his mothers teet.

Yesterday I finally recieved my order from SteveO containing my Ascend, both oil and alcohol version. Thanks for the gifts and sending the packadge back to me after Canadian customs rejected it . A gal at customs called me and told me we can't import pheromones into Canada.Yes maam!

To my day mix , which I'll get into later, I added one spray Ascend to my chest. My day mix is like my personal sig after all these years so I know exactly how to work it and people recognize me with it. Adding another mone to test is "almost" like adding the test mone by itself.

I feel Fantastic!! Everyone that meets me, greets me with a smile.
This self effect has started 20 mins after application and it's 3 pm now, still going strong.

I plan to test Ascend on Fridays at work and then on weekends. Is it the Ascend or is it synergystic with A314? Sorry Steve.

I have tried every alpha product out there and will add my experiences.

Thus far, my all time favourite is A314. I bought A314 first about 9 years ago. Used it for a week and through it out. Big mistake! I could have been CEO of Apple by now!.

Anyways, I picked it up again and never looked back. Yes it does intimidate and you have to learn to work it and in return it will upgrade your Aplha to a higher level. If you look good, well groomed, dressed and are kind to people, then this product cannot be beat.

The hottest women to men are the most intimidating to them! If this very same hot woman smiled at you and gave you the time of day, you would have the rush of a lifetime. Hence, the power of A314.

I'll be giving Ascend a fair shake by itself and in mixes over the next few months.

Also, I'm aware that there are independant reviews on all the different journals and elsewere but I plan to pit these products against each other. They do have different uses and situations that they are most suited for. There is a seperate catagory within the alpha mone catagory that these can be grouped in.

There is the CEO/Rockstar, The friend Alpha, And the seargent Alpha. I have uses for them all.
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2012 6:01 PM by Fishdude.)
11-22-2012 5:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fishdude

Rep Post

RE: Ingredients: 100% Alpha
11-22-2012 8:36 PM

I just got back from my relaxation massage with a gal I have been going to every two weeks for 10 years and this is the first time ever that she has accidentally brushed my Jhonston . This from adding 1 spray of ascend to my work oil mix this morning.

Placing mones on the chest is great for self effects if you wear a dress shirt ( no tie ).

The area around the application is full of warm air, collecting the mones, and when you move the air is expelled through the collar and into your face. Fresh air is constantly moving in to get heated and re released.

I'll be testing the Ascend spray on its own all weekend. I seldom wear
two different alpha products at once nor do I recommend it. C4 and A314 do not play well together. Have to try just to see for the sake of science.
11-22-2012 8:36 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

11-24-2012 8:37 PM

Today I have been wearing 3 sprays of ascend by itself and definitely the greatest self effects I have ever experienced.

Ascend is A314 on crack!

I will definitely be wearing this at work when I need to kick some serious.

This juice is CEO/ rockstar for sure. People just turn around and smile at me hoping I open them up.

Got to run but will report more later. Tomorrow will be another 3 spray day. Can't wait!

By how I feel I know exactly what's in here. My lips are sealed Steve.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2012 9:01 PM by Fishdude.)
11-24-2012 8:37 PM
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-24-2012 10:38 PM

(11-24-2012 8:37 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Today I have been wearing 3 sprays of ascend by itself and definitely the greatest self effects I have ever experienced.

Ascend is A314 on crack!

Are you serious??? That good? I mean, nothing come close to a314 for me, but haven't tried Ascend yet.

Looking forward to your next review and I will buy Ascend for sure.

Need to spread the love but you got future reps bro.

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2012 10:39 PM by LebronJames.)
11-24-2012 10:38 PM
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2012 9:31 AM

Have you tried Corpo yet?

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
11-25-2012 9:31 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

11-25-2012 10:53 AM

(11-24-2012 8:37 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Today I have been wearing 3 sprays of ascend by itself and definitely the greatest self effects I have ever experienced.

Ascend is A314 on crack!

I will definitely be wearing this at work when I need to kick some serious.

This juice is CEO/ rockstar for sure. People just turn around and smile at me hoping I open them up.

Got to run but will report more later. Tomorrow will be another 3 spray day. Can't wait!

By how I feel I know exactly what's in here. My lips are sealed Steve.

It says on the bottle what's in it.
11-25-2012 10:53 AM
Fishdude

Rep Post

01-04-2013 5:16 PM

Along with some "ingredients" of course.

Now that I'm back at work, it's time for somee more Alpha product testing. Todat it's two drops of Ascend oil spread over my cheeks/chin after a shave. I apply my oils here since I can lather and shave them off before a fresh/different application and be assured there is no build up.

The Ascend oil is extremely strong at 1000 mcg's per drop.Ordered the without cops version since I havcops on the side and can add myself if I feel. I've had a mild head rush all day and sometimes Deer in the headlights myself! I feel mellowed out and not very social. This is after wearing it for 7 hours thus far.
Definately a different feeling than I got from the spray; my feeling it's the volume of mones I put right under my nose. It's actually stronger this afternoon since I'm hot and the oil is in it's prime.
I have the pepper nutmeg scent in both the oil and spray. Two people that have been in my office this afternoon said they can smell coffee?? Not on me but that they detect the faint smell of coffee. I'ts the pepper/vanilla combo and I like it since it's so stealthy. If I was wearing a strong cologne I'd be singled out by them. Now I can wear as much as I want to whack then and not be accused of cologne polution.

So far I have gotten over the top respect. That's from people in the elevators, walkways etc. The people I work with are used to my A314 base already so not the best test on them. However, One gal I work with set up a meeting in my office (she's 32, professional, attractive, single) for some help with her work. She sat in a chair about a meter from me and we chatted. As my head turned to the screen , I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was looking at my crotch? Over the course of 20 mins, the distance between our chairs was halfed?

Last month she commented on my cologne( A314 mix(plus P83 an IH, so truth comes out)) and said she did'nt like it so I said get me someething you like.

So far I love Ascend, but need to test it much more. Unlike my beloved A314 which I can add different molecules, be it IS, IH or some none, depending on my plan during the day. I feel Asecnd, due to it's high mone content is made to be worn stand alone and adding alittle of something else may not change the dynamic..... But I'll test that once I get a better grip standalone.

I went through all the Ascend (in title) threads and didn't find alot. Many complaints about the smell but I love it!

After work, going to a pub after work so I'll see how things go. Normally at this time I would be adding a drop of AV to my jawline to compliment my A314 mix but, alas, Ascend will be tested on it's own. Ascend and AV will be a future test(possible eruption). Alpha mixes go great with sexuals but will see if the Ascend mix allows this.

talk soon

FD
01-04-2013 5:16 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

01-04-2013 5:26 PM

(11-25-2012 9:31 AM)thelimeusa Wrote:  Have you tried Corpo yet?

limeusa, I read your review on Corpo and agree. I've gone through 2 bottles of it and like it aswell. It's a much milder alpha that is great around kids, close friends ; as is wolf.

I'll get to rating these all from weakest to strongest when I'm done some more Asend and C4 testing in the upcoming months.
01-04-2013 5:26 PM
empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-04-2013 10:18 AM

Great stuff, I enjoyed your input. Thanks.
02-04-2013 10:18 AM

Share This Thread