Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Indian Women
narasinguhemanth
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Indian Women
07-03-2020 1:26 AM

(01-26-2018 4:25 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  Hi Guys,

I know there are quite a few Indian guys here and I was just wondering what you guys have used in the past to get reactions from these women.

This Indian lady seems to be gradually warming up to me.
I have been wearing a dab of overdose for work.
She went from not speaking to me at all to saying hi and talking to me about work issues every day. Working together or some help from Overdose? I couldn't tell.

Lately, as an experiment, I have been wearing BW+AV every day. She seems more and more friendly.

She gave me her WhatsApp the other day. Asked me to recommend romantic movies to her. Today I asked to take a picture of her and she was very happy to let me do this. A lot of women would be very uncomfortable if I made this request.

I don't usually go out of my way to date Indian women, but her face and body are amazing. Very She is a part-time physical trainer so is very athletic looking. I don't know what part of India her family is from because she is from the UK.

I know she is dating someone, but I do appreciate the friendship and attention from her, and would like to see if I can kick things to a higher level "just to see what happens".

Thanks

Did she hit on you first and started a conversation or you approached first and she was turned on?
07-03-2020 1:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Brit Indian + Alpha Maschino Bigmandon 6 1,908 05-29-2015 2:23 AM
Last Post: Bigmandon
  Indian/South Asian/East Indian women Rileydc84 18 7,987 08-11-2013 9:43 AM
Last Post: Randy Savage