Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Indian Women
narasinguhemanth
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Indian Women
02-02-2020 6:03 AM

(01-26-2018 4:25 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  Hi Guys,

I know there are quite a few Indian guys here and I was just wondering what you guys have used in the past to get reactions from these women.

This Indian lady seems to be gradually warming up to me.
I have been wearing a dab of overdose for work.
She went from not speaking to me at all to saying hi and talking to me about work issues every day. Working together or some help from Overdose? I couldn't tell.

Lately, as an experiment, I have been wearing BW+AV every day. She seems more and more friendly.

She gave me her WhatsApp the other day. Asked me to recommend romantic movies to her. Today I asked to take a picture of her and she was very happy to let me do this. A lot of women would be very uncomfortable if I made this request.

I don't usually go out of my way to date Indian women, but her face and body are amazing. Very She is a part-time physical trainer so is very athletic looking. I don't know what part of India her family is from because she is from the UK.

I know she is dating someone, but I do appreciate the friendship and attention from her, and would like to see if I can kick things to a higher level "just to see what happens".

Thanks

Hey there, this is Hemanth from India.. I have started using pheromones, well I have a question. How should I make pheromones to work for me? do I have to approach women in random after applying pheromones or I should be meeting someone whom i already know to attract?

I live in Hyderabad, India. Very kind of conservative place where women dont open up. I have started using aqua vitae, DP, Nude Alpha, Hypnotica, Alpha Q..
My concern is how to have a step by step process of using them properly to get the maximum benefits.. Can you please let me know about it?
Waiting for your message eagerly so that i put my effort and dont want it to get wasted!!
02-02-2020 6:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-02-2020 9:16 AM

I’m not Indian, but in the U.S......I’ve seen Xist work very well for both Indian and Arab women. Conservative types too.
02-02-2020 9:16 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

narasinguhemanth
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-02-2020 10:20 AM

(02-02-2020 9:16 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I’m not Indian, but in the U.S......I’ve seen Xist work very well for both Indian and Arab women. Conservative types too.

Thank you for the kind reply!!

I have already bought a full bottle of AV few days back, I haven't found the results apart from the respect from the people around but I bought due to the popularity it has got and I have heard many things about AV, do you want me to return AV to the seller and buy xist? or what if I mix AV with Xist?

WHat process do you follow to lure women using pheromones?? I googled this information but no proper results from there, so you can help!
scenario 1: Do you approach women who are strangers using pheromones ?
scenario 2: You use pheromones and hit on the people you know already?

How do I make maximum use of pheromones
02-02-2020 10:20 AM
MMM

Rep Post

02-02-2020 10:32 AM

(02-02-2020 10:20 AM)narasinguhemanth Wrote:  Thank you for the kind reply!!

I have already bought a full bottle of AV few days back, I haven't found the results apart from the respect from the people around but I bought due to the popularity it has got and I have heard many things about AV, do you want me to return AV to the seller and buy xist? or what if I mix AV with Xist?

WHat process do you follow to lure women using pheromones?? I googled this information but no proper results from there, so you can help!

What's your AV testing dosage/s, how many days of testing have you completed, and are you engaging with lots of smiles?

ALL OF YOUR ANSWERS can be found in TESTING. Others can only GUESS for you.

GOOD LUCK! Download

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2020 10:32 AM by MMM.)
02-02-2020 10:32 AM
narasinguhemanth
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-02-2020 10:57 AM

(02-02-2020 10:32 AM)MMM Wrote:  What's your AV testing dosage/s, how many days of testing have you completed, and are you engaging with lots of smiles?

ALL OF YOUR ANSWERS can be found in TESTING. Others can only GUESS for you.

GOOD LUCK! Download

Hey mate!

I have used AV and DP 2 drops each as a tester, I have tested this on a woman I already know, she had put me on a friend zone and applied it and the magic happened that she was all over me and was completely flirting and had sex the same day..

Later i have tried it in clubs, I have later used upto six drops but I need to approach women on my own and I get respect from the guys around but no smiles from girls till date.. I am unsure whether AV is working or not, I spoke to the seller and he diplomatically says that I have to put more efforts (not sure what kind of efforts I need to put) I have never got any smile from a single lady though.. I bought it with an impression that i had sex with a woman whom I know..

What would you suggest me to do now? Does AV work for indians or I need to test more by going to clubs? and one more thing is i never approach a woman anywhere.. Do i need to approach them and see the response?
OR

just pass by and women smile automatically? I need someone who can guide me properly else I would waste money with no results!
02-02-2020 10:57 AM
MMM

Rep Post

02-02-2020 11:12 AM

(02-02-2020 10:57 AM)narasinguhemanth Wrote:  Hey mate!

I have used AV and DP 2 drops each as a tester, I have tested this on a woman I already know, she had put me on a friend zone and applied it and the magic happened that she was all over me and was completely flirting and had sex the same day..

Later i have tried it in clubs, I have later used upto six drops but I need to approach women on my own and I get respect from the guys around but no smiles from girls till date.. I am unsure whether AV is working or not, I spoke to the seller and he diplomatically says that I have to put more efforts (not sure what kind of efforts I need to put) I have never got any smile from a single lady though.. I bought it with an impression that i had sex with a woman whom I know..

What would you suggest me to do now? Does AV work for indians or I need to test more by going to clubs? and one more thing is i never approach a woman anywhere.. Do i need to approach them and see the response?
OR

just pass by and women smile automatically? I need someone who can guide me properly else I would waste money with no results!

I would tell you to put it on, and enjoy your day. Looking and focusing on hits, or whether it's working or not, ROBS YOU OF THE MOMENT, and COULD make you look too serious. If you'd asked me.

IF AV and DP worked on your lady friend, it will work on others. NOT all others, but some others. HUNTING SHOULD BE FUN! Keep it that way! Hunter

Back to AV --- Start reading more about it, tinkle with other's ideas, and start working on your own AV BLUE PRINT. Ok

My 2 cents, and not a penny more! Dance

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2020 11:13 AM by MMM.)
02-02-2020 11:12 AM

narasinguhemanth
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-02-2020 11:18 AM

(02-02-2020 11:12 AM)MMM Wrote:  I would tell you to put it on, and enjoy your day. Looking and focusing on hits, or whether it's working or not, ROBS YOU OF THE MOMENT, and COULD make you look too serious. If you'd asked me.

IF AV and DP worked on your lady friend, it will work on others. NOT all others, but some others. HUNTING SHOULD BE FUN! Keep it that way! Hunter

Back to AV --- Start reading more about it, tinkle with other's ideas, and start working on your own AV BLUE PRINT. Ok

My 2 cents, and not a penny more! Dance

Yes you are right i dont even smile and look serious and a bit tired face but have a lot of confidence by AV.. Yeah I am reading a lot of threads as well.... But how you make them work? I am curious about it.
02-02-2020 11:18 AM
MMM

Rep Post

02-02-2020 11:25 AM

(02-02-2020 11:18 AM)narasinguhemanth Wrote:  Yes you are right i dont even smile and look serious and a bit tired face but have a lot of confidence by AV.. Yeah I am reading a lot of threads as well.... But how you make them work? I am curious about it.

MY ADVICE would be to TEST for a week or more at a time, at different dosages. Once you find the dosage that's consistent, that one! Then, you can test that dosage with other products, and come up with a LIST OF WHAT WORKS FOR YOU.

GOOD LUCK! Pilot

02-02-2020 11:25 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-02-2020 3:17 PM

(02-02-2020 10:20 AM)narasinguhemanth Wrote:  Thank you for the kind reply!!

Sounds like you had success with AV. I say build on that.

MMM is right. You have to test and see what works for you. I’ve read that you can’t wear AV very often or it loses some effects.

Xist does work magic both alone and in combos. The experiment is the fun.
02-02-2020 3:17 PM
Ravester
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-01-2020 9:26 AM

(02-02-2020 6:03 AM)narasinguhemanth Wrote:  Hey there Hemanth, a fellow Hyderabadi here. I was wondering how & from did you order mones?

Hey there, this is Hemanth from India.. I have started using pheromones, well I have a question. How should I make pheromones to work for me? do I have to approach women in random after applying pheromones or I should be meeting someone whom i already know to attract?

I live in Hyderabad, India. Very kind of conservative place where women dont open up. I have started using aqua vitae, DP, Nude Alpha, Hypnotica, Alpha Q..
My concern is how to have a step by step process of using them properly to get the maximum benefits.. Can you please let me know about it?
Waiting for your message eagerly so that i put my effort and dont want it to get wasted!!
07-01-2020 9:26 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Brit Indian + Alpha Maschino Bigmandon 6 1,894 05-29-2015 2:23 AM
Last Post: Bigmandon
  Indian/South Asian/East Indian women Rileydc84 18 7,949 08-11-2013 9:43 AM
Last Post: Randy Savage