Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Indian Women
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Indian Women
01-26-2018 4:25 PM

Hi Guys,

I know there are quite a few Indian guys here and I was just wondering what you guys have used in the past to get reactions from these women.

This Indian lady seems to be gradually warming up to me.
I have been wearing a dab of overdose for work.
She went from not speaking to me at all to saying hi and talking to me about work issues every day. Working together or some help from Overdose? I couldn't tell.

Lately, as an experiment, I have been wearing BW+AV every day. She seems more and more friendly.

She gave me her WhatsApp the other day. Asked me to recommend romantic movies to her. Today I asked to take a picture of her and she was very happy to let me do this. A lot of women would be very uncomfortable if I made this request.

I don't usually go out of my way to date Indian women, but her face and body are amazing. Very She is a part-time physical trainer so is very athletic looking. I don't know what part of India her family is from because she is from the UK.

I know she is dating someone, but I do appreciate the friendship and attention from her, and would like to see if I can kick things to a higher level "just to see what happens".

Thanks

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2018 4:26 PM by Randy Savage.)
01-26-2018 4:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: Indian Women
01-26-2018 4:45 PM

I think PT has something designed for SOMETHING SWEET, SOMETHING TASTY, SOMETHING INDIAN, RandyMan!

Do keep us informed of your progress! Pioneer And remember! Men all over the world use mones to get a woman's attention! And the very moment he gets it, he starts asking for new mones to work better or faster! *smDh* ONE DAY at a time, ONE STEP at a time. If it's not broken ... LEAVE IT ALONE!!!! Aggressive

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-26-2018 4:45 PM
superkop
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-26-2018 8:53 PM

Indian women are very conservative. They don't open up easily. Southern parts of India is much more conservative than the north.

I have used a lot of products and in my experience Indian women love androstenone and heavy androsterone.

I have had great success with NA, A314, and Voodoo.

Younger girls in the age range of 20 to 30 were very much attracted by Scent of Eros , Xist and Chikara. Young ones were intimidated by heavy none signatures.

I don't have OD and haven't used it. Old New Pheromone Additive was hit and miss. It hits sometimes. But only over 40 women.

M3X was a great success but I didn't attract anybody new. It was only the girls i knew before whom I had something going on already. But it is an LMR breaker. I f closed girls easily who were cautious and not willing to have sex with me but had feelings for me.

Heavy Androstenone or Androsterone formulas with Androstadienone will do the trick.
Alfamaschio was a dud for me btw.

Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2018 8:55 PM by superkop.)
01-26-2018 8:53 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-27-2018 5:26 AM

(01-26-2018 4:45 PM)MMM Wrote:  I think PT has something designed for SOMETHING SWEET, SOMETHING TASTY, SOMETHING INDIAN, RandyMan!

Do keep us informed of your progress! Pioneer And remember! Men all over the world use mones to get a woman's attention! And the very moment he gets it, he starts asking for new mones to work better or faster! *smDh* ONE DAY at a time, ONE STEP at a time. If it's not broken ... LEAVE IT ALONE!!!! Aggressive

Eh, I'm not shelling out for "Desi" for 1 girl. I did have some wicked hits on some Indians with Asian for non-Asian once...

01-27-2018 5:26 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

01-27-2018 4:54 PM

(01-27-2018 5:26 AM)Randy Savage Wrote:  Eh, I'm not shelling out for "Desi" for 1 girl. I did have some wicked hits on some Indians with Asian for non-Asian once...

The question remains: HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT!?!?!? Download

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-27-2018 4:54 PM
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-29-2018 12:06 AM

Bad wolf is the best option for attracting desi in my opinion.
(01-27-2018 5:26 AM)Randy Savage Wrote:  Eh, I'm not shelling out for "Desi" for 1 girl. I did have some wicked hits on some Indians with Asian for non-Asian once...

Asian for non asian is a GEM. I'm ordering it soon after success with sample vial.
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2018 12:08 AM by purpleblood.)
01-29-2018 12:06 AM
MMM

Rep Post

01-29-2018 12:10 AM

(01-29-2018 12:06 AM)purpleblood Wrote:  Bad wolf is the best option for attracting desi in my opinion.

Asian for non asian is a GEM. I'm ordering it soon after success with sample vial.

Is that info in your journal, or do we have to pay? Pioneer

Please. Laugh1

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2018 12:11 AM by MMM.)
01-29-2018 12:10 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-29-2018 10:02 AM

BW is TOO INTIMIDATING!

What people need to understand is that there are many different cultures in India. It's not just a matter of North vs. South. There are different States, and cultures. During partition the British government tried to separate all the different cultures of India, e.g Punjabi, Gujrati, Malyalis, Kashmiris, Bengalis, and so on. They divided the country into East & West Pakistan, and India.

Don't be an ignorant Trump supporter and assume Brown is all the same. Just as pink isn't the same.

You have to understand the different cultures of the women, BECAUSE, their diets are very different, and thus their hormones are very different, and also their reactions to different pheromones is DIFFERENT.

Punjabi girls are generally the sexually wildest, with high levels of Testosterone & Estrogen. Their men are also jacked with T, and thus like the high Androstenone mones.

I have found M512 and some NNPA (Lacroy) to melt their pussies.

Know and understand your subject prior to your attack.
01-29-2018 10:02 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-29-2018 4:07 PM

(01-29-2018 10:02 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  BW is TOO INTIMIDATING!

What people need to understand is that there are many different cultures in India. It's not just a matter of North vs. South. There are different States, and cultures. During partition the British government tried to separate all the different cultures of India, e.g Punjabi, Gujrati, Malyalis, Kashmiris, Bengalis, and so on. They divided the country into East & West Pakistan, and India.

Don't be an ignorant Trump supporter and assume Brown is all the same. Just as pink isn't the same.

You have to understand the different cultures of the women, BECAUSE, their diets are very different, and thus their hormones are very different, and also their reactions to different pheromones is DIFFERENT.

Punjabi girls are generally the sexually wildest, with high levels of Testosterone & Estrogen. Their men are also jacked with T, and thus like the high Androstenone mones.

I have found M512 and some NNPA (Lacroy) to melt their pussies.

Know and understand your subject prior to your attack.

When you get down to it, they're all pinkTongue

01-29-2018 4:07 PM
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-02-2018 5:45 AM

(01-29-2018 12:10 AM)MMM Wrote:  Is that info in your journal, or do we have to pay? Pioneer

Please. Laugh1

Free info P
I don't write journals. I'm too lazy to write long paragraphs, especially I use my mobile rather than PC
02-02-2018 5:45 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Brit Indian + Alpha Maschino Bigmandon 6 1,894 05-29-2015 2:23 AM
Last Post: Bigmandon
  Indian/South Asian/East Indian women Rileydc84 18 7,949 08-11-2013 9:43 AM
Last Post: Randy Savage