Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Indi-player's testings of P83
VishRemma
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Indi-player's testings of P83
08-11-2021 5:42 PM

Great mix Indi...used exactly that many times....Milf mix lol

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
08-11-2021 5:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Indi-player's testings of P83
08-11-2021 5:51 PM

(08-11-2021 5:42 PM)VishRemma Wrote:  Great mix Indi...used exactly that many times....Milf mix lol

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Hahaha, damn secret is out.

I'm glad someone who's versed in single molecules is contributing

Also I was obliged to rep you. Honestly, even though I know some of the putatives , it's good to know what are the real molecules behind most of them.

I wanted to ask, and my info might be wrong ( got it from a chemist who was into pheromones briefly and he did reverse engineer on it) but isn't both

p86 combined with p87 = androstatrione? I don't know how to explain it but the way he discribed it was they had similar chain but p86 was lighter.

Eh, I'm probably way off. If only I was able to convince him pheromones were the shit but he was pursuing his PhD at the time( he is a professor teaching at a very respectable university in the UK) and didn't give it as much time as I would have liked.
08-11-2021 5:51 PM
Madara - Banned
Banned

08-12-2021 3:02 AM

(08-11-2021 4:55 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  For a crazy mix, to prove to you pheromones can do most of the work sometimes , go with p83 + TAL + p75 + cops

i always get confused when i read claims like this.

if you have already found a mix that works to get you laid consistently then why are you still running tests?

im only running tests until i find something that gets me laid consistently in the clubs then im done testing and will just keep using what works.

im always confused when people claim they have a "panty dropper" mix but then they still are running tests. why?

of course thisn assumes you are also using mones 100% for casual sex like me so maybe you are here for other reasons and thus more tests.

anyways, ive decided to stop any combo and mixes for at least the next 3 months and only try one thing at a time. did you ever test xp83 solo in nightclubs?
08-12-2021 3:02 AM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-12-2021 5:08 AM

Panty dropper? Who said anything about panty dropper.

I swear it seems like you don't have good comprehension skills. I've seen that quite a few times now from your responses.

Also not everyone in this forum lets his cock do the thinking for him, so I'm not interested in bedding every woman I see. Believe it or not I'm at a point that I'm looking for a quality women. Also, I do have 1 fwb, good enough I think.

As for your question about me trying it in nightclubs, I answered it in my second last post and if you want to know the reactions then you have this whole thread that explains what p83 does.

Madara, please understand that I'm not trying to be rude but man like another person said in another post, breath, and choose your words wisely. It feels like you are always going on the offensive.

You ask questions and make threads making claims that most people here don't know what the F they talking about but this forums has YEARS of experiences of people testing things solo.

Relax buddy
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2021 7:12 AM by Indi-player.)
08-12-2021 5:08 AM
VishRemma
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-12-2021 12:45 PM

(08-11-2021 5:51 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Hahaha, damn secret is out.

I'm glad someone who's versed in single molecules is contributing

Also I was obliged to rep you. Honestly, even though I know some of the putatives , it's good to know what are the real molecules behind most of them.

I wanted to ask, and my info might be wrong ( got it from a chemist who was into pheromones briefly and he did reverse engineer on it) but isn't both

p86 combined with p87 = androstatrione? I don't know how to explain it but the way he discribed it was they had similar chain but p86 was lighter.

Eh, I'm probably way off. If only I was able to convince him pheromones were the shit but he was pursuing his PhD at the time( he is a professor teaching at a very respectable university in the UK) and didn't give it as much time as I would have liked.

Hi Indi, thanks for the reps. I too remember reading something about P86 and P87, but alas most of my notes and testing info went down the shitter with the Pherotalk message board. Like an idiot that is where I logged all my experiences. When they started going wonky I began to cut and paste important things I wanted to remember into MS OneNote, but I had 7-8 years of regular postings in there and there wasnt enough time in the day to copy it all.

I do remember that there was some method to Androtics madness. I believe I read somewhere that strings of putatives were related in some way, i.e. P80 through P89 and P90 thru P99 etc. But dont hold me to it. That is the problem with anonymized identifiers. You never really know what you are working with.

My plan is to post on this board important stuff I did save, so at least it is here for the true researchers here on P-Truth.

My "end-game" goal here is to identify what was exactly in the original Androtics A314. I have had access to a mass spectrometer for over two years now, but no one will give up any of their vintage A314. I know at least 2 guys on this board that have some but they are keeping it to themselves. I guess I don't blame them. I might do the same if I had any, but I don't. I would only need a few CC's (1/4 of an Androtics dropper bottle), but I get it...its like liquid gold. IDK, maybe someone else is already working on replicating it. I do know that there is P83 in it though.
08-12-2021 12:45 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-12-2021 4:40 PM

Sweet!

More info I can play with and contribute to.

A314, the original contained (and not exclusive to) androsterone (alpha), andrsotANone, copulins (little bits), alpha thdocc (or was it beta?) , Alpha + Beta androstenol, p96, TAC, and 2 to 3 more molecules I couldn't figure out.

Tac + p96 is responsible for making all these molecules, especially the Alpha molecules gel together and not let one overpower the other too much.

Years of obsession, read every post on pherotalk, paid someone to reverse engineer a putative, and experimenting (paying thousands of dollars on single molecules, and testing each one solo for weeks) is what lead me to that conclusion.

I tried combining those molecules, and even tried the dosages of each one that worked best for me to no veil. Even tried 4 different carriers

Don't get me wrong, I know which combo to wear, and when for specific situations, but the idea of just applying one product that works everywhere is still being sought after. I have both a314 ver.29 85% bottle, and a314 ver.32, and while they are good, they don't come close to a314 ver 19-23

I have a lot to say but so little time lol. I will follow up on this post tomorrow when I come back from work.

Again, good Post Vish, you have opened the flood gates Laugh1

(08-12-2021 12:45 PM)VishRemma Wrote:  Hi Indi, thanks for the reps. I too remember reading something about P86 and P87, but alas most of my notes and testing info went down the shitter with the Pherotalk message board. Like an idiot that is where I logged all my experiences. When they started going wonky I began to cut and paste important things I wanted to remember into MS OneNote, but I had 7-8 years of regular postings in there and there wasnt enough time in the day to copy it all.

I do remember that there was some method to Androtics madness. I believe I read somewhere that strings of putatives were related in some way, i.e. P80 through P89 and P90 thru P99 etc. But dont hold me to it. That is the problem with anonymized identifiers. You never really know what you are working with.

My plan is to post on this board important stuff I did save, so at least it is here for the true researchers here on P-Truth.

My "end-game" goal here is to identify what was exactly in the original Androtics A314. I have had access to a mass spectrometer for over two years now, but no one will give up any of their vintage A314. I know at least 2 guys on this board that have some but they are keeping it to themselves. I guess I don't blame them. I might do the same if I had any, but I don't. I would only need a few CC's (1/4 of an Androtics dropper bottle), but I get it...its like liquid gold. IDK, maybe someone else is already working on replicating it. I do know that there is P83 in it though.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2021 4:42 PM by Indi-player.)
08-12-2021 4:40 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-13-2021 1:04 AM

Also pm me where you live, I don't mind sending you 1/8 of A314 both versions. (Ver. 29 + 32). Let's solve the mystery of those two at least
08-13-2021 1:04 AM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-09-2021 9:43 AM

Ran p83 this morning

My God it's good when it actually hits blatantly.

I'll continue this post when I get back home Yahoo
09-09-2021 9:43 AM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-11-2021 6:15 AM

Long day

Anywho so I had a session with a playmate and mini Indi's were flying (came a lot, thank you celery seeds)

Now I was visiting this mall and started approaching lots of people, mostly store clerks, men and women.

Women did not like me one bit, trying to let other co workers deal with me. It happened atleast 4 times. Now when they do hand me to a male, they are happy, more genuine than you would think. Like they talk about off topics not related to products you are inquiring about, schools, type of career, covid etc. I had 5 interactions with males that lasted longer than usual. Another thing I picked up is they got louder the longer I lingered. Clearly showing a boost in confidence in them.

My theory is that with women, after me cumming earlier then taking a shower, I might have missed a few spots of natural cops on me in which they made women irritable and not giving me the time of day. Add to that, celery seeds adding to my natural none production + p83 making people lose some of their inhibitions, it made them irritable.

I did get a deer in headlight by a dark skinned lady but got no where because when I approached she couldn't speak a proper sentence and very low voice I could barely here. I think she was disoriented and very uncomfortable.

Effects on men was cops + androstenone+ p83 = confidence boost less self talk, loss of inhibitions.

Reminds me of when I wear androstAnone but around women, they linger and when you're about to leave they ask you open ended questions so you can stay longer

Interesting how dirty primitive reports which is know to have cops + none works in turning women on but natural cops + natural none +p83 makes them dismiss you

But then again I was in a professional setting atlesst to the people I approached . I'll repeat this when I prowl

Cops + none + p83 can be a guy friend maker and women seducer. Time will tell
09-11-2021 6:15 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Single Molecule Testings, findings, and favourable combinations #1- Epindrosterone Indi-player 33 14,377 08-14-2017 2:49 PM
Last Post: Indi-player