Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If You only had $100 to spend
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: If You only had $100 to spend
11-12-2017 3:19 PM

If the question is directed at me, could you please elaborate on what you mean so there's no misunderstandings.
11-12-2017 3:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-12-2017 6:29 PM

Hey Mac:

Nice avatar/ moniker

Great movie.

Al, Robbie, Jon, Val, and Tom with
the ladies...Natalie, Ashley and Susan... Oh yeah.

Casting made the movie.

Forgot bout this gem.

Didnt mean ta derail. Back ta regular scheduled pheromone programming.
11-12-2017 6:29 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-15-2017 11:45 AM

@dsouza ahahahah sorry I just saw this thread again. Chris banned you from purchasing? What benefit does that serve him? If I recall correctly I remember reading your praise all over these forums about l2k and AM and as I see it you were basically a free indirect advertisement for his product so I really do believe he is the one who lost out on that deal.

@Mac I was wondering have you ever tried p75 from androtics? Your results with BAD WOLF when it comes to self effects, effect on others and dosage transitions screams out that single molecule from androtics .

I don't know if it's the same now but what I can tell you based on years of experience p75 is this dark sexual vibe that has self effects at very low dosages but if you use it frequently and the only way to recapture that gorilla self effect is to up the dosage. Effect on others is very very dominating intimidating but when you smile/act chill you disarm them and open up so much it's like they are longing for you to reveal more about yourself as if there is this mystery that they need to figure out soon.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2017 11:45 AM by Indi-player.)
11-15-2017 11:45 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-15-2017 2:12 PM

Yes, I have p75 from Androtics and other putatives. I haven't got around to testing it though, same with p96 and TAC. The others I've tested a lot.

What you describe sounds a lot like the Bad Wolf effects. Bad Wolf gives me a set of knobs that I can turn up and down at will. A sexual tension knob, an intimidation knob, a charisma knob etc. It works best on confident girls who aren't closed off, the unconfident ones just get hypnotized and retreat slowly backwards with wide eyes all on me, lightly nodding their heads completely in disbelief. You have to be more tactical with BW than other mones, it's easy to come on too strong too fast. I don't think it's wrong, just girls worrying about reputation and stuff or it's "new territory" compared to guys they're used to.

And I think you're right, it's best to cycle Bad Wolf in some way, like 1 month on, 1 week off for example. But in the beginning I used it every day for about 5 months and the effects got stronger over time.
11-15-2017 2:12 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-18-2017 8:15 AM

(11-15-2017 11:45 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  @dsouza ahahahah sorry I just saw this thread again. Chris banned you from purchasing? What benefit does that serve him? If I recall correctly I remember reading your praise all over these forums about l2k and AM and as I see it you were basically a free indirect advertisement for his product so I really do believe he is the one who lost out on that deal.

These days my #1 company pick is Apex.. Great products... Inexpensive prices. Other companies are good too like LAL, PT, and PXS....

My Bandcamp Website & Youtube Channel:
1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com
2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000/videos

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction
11-18-2017 8:15 AM
baschi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-23-2017 8:51 AM

Hey guys, I need your assistance. I ordered an bottle of M3X. Waiting to receive, but I want to order something else from an eu shop.
I'm an really social guy, dancing salsa know a lot of people. Probaply I wouldn't need mones but I want to give it a try after I discovered when I just had sex the girls are hitting on me. I'm using dirty talk, sexual comments actually everything what is there to play with.
I want to have some cops and something else besides M3X.
There are my options:
Bad Wolf
Swoon (Out of Stock)
Dirty Primitve

As I really want to test the cops I would like to order Dirty Primitive but this should compared to DesiremeXS not be the best choice, there I can also order single mones and the DesiremeXS. But shipping takes long. What to do to calm down a my curiosity. PheroXS is out of EU so delivery takes long :/
11-23-2017 8:51 AM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-25-2017 6:45 AM

In your case I'd go with Desire Me because it combo's so well with just about anything. Don't worry about ordering from the US (in the case that it isn't stocked in the PXS European depot). Just order via normal postage, my orders have always arrived this way within a week and with no customs issues.
BW is also very cool, so check out the LAL threads, as there is a UK dealer selling most of the products at competitive prices.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-25-2017 6:45 AM
pheromoney
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2017 8:43 AM

nude and tusc. one for dating and one for work
11-25-2017 8:43 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-25-2017 9:07 AM

You can order Bad Wolf, Dirty P and Swoon from aromafero.co.uk.

And I've had the same experiences with PXS as LoveInSpain. If you order from their US site you get free international shipping for orders over $75 and even though they say 30-60 days I've gotten my orders from them in 2 weeks or less. I also live in Europe, never had an issue with customs or had to pay any duties on any orders from any vendors. Could be luck though.
11-25-2017 9:07 AM
ps775
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2017 7:18 PM

Probably Overdose gel. Pretty much bang on $100 too
11-25-2017 7:18 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  If you only have 100 dollars to spend, which product(s) would you buy? Indi-player 15 1,281 10-31-2020 12:49 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  boared got $90 to spend, that £55 in real money what should i buy next. peter piper 4 3,608 01-14-2013 1:49 PM
Last Post: peter piper