Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I ruined it with my crush..sigh. tear. ...Instant Honesty and Max Attraction SILK
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I ruined it with my crush..sigh. tear. ...Instant Honesty and Max Attraction SILK
12-24-2012 12:02 PM

(12-23-2012 9:17 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Although unlike women, guys tend give many more chances at mating unless you really piss them off or offend them.

(12-24-2012 9:53 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  Apologies, I don't know if you intended this to be funny, but I laughed out loud when I read it...it's SO true. I've always found that an endearing quality and I LOVE that about you guys! Heart Though mating is an interesting term...polite, lol.

That's because in every species it's the female that makes the mating determination.

Funny, but we are also about the only species in which the female is the sex seemingly trying the enhance themselves or make themselves appear more attractive to the opposite sex.

In insects, birds, fish and some mammals the males are the more colorful sex or have some other feature to set them apart and which the females consider in mating selection: Male birds such as peacocks and cockatiels have the more colorful plummage, male Lion have manes while females don't, male fish are more colorful then the females, male deer have antlers while doe do not, and male chimpanzees change color and swell in the genital region in trying to attract a mate. Yeah sure we swell too, but not that early in the mating cycle. Smile

Somehow in our warped evolutionary cycle though, the females got to keep the mating selection, but also picked up the more colorful attraction qualities and physique enhancing wardrobes. Think maybe I'll design a line of mens pants and underwear with see through crotch areas, so we can show off our goodies too! Big Grin

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-24-2012 12:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

RE: I ruined it with my crush..sigh. tear. ...Instant Honesty and Max Attraction SILK
12-24-2012 3:12 PM

Interesting forum post by Mara. Indole supposedly has a floral note if used in small enough quantities, I've heard.

(12-24-2012 12:02 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  That's because in every species it's the female that makes the mating determination.

Somehow in our warped evolutionary cycle though, the females got to keep the mating selection, but also picked up the more colorful attraction qualities and physique enhancing wardrobes.

Also, human females are the only species of mammal I'm aware of whose.... mammaries... are enlarged when not feeding young. There's an odd adaptation. Human females have evolved to appear like they're perpetually nursing.

And there's (relatively) cryptic ovulation and no set mating season, so the guys have to hang around forEVER if they want to mate with a fertile woman.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2012 3:14 PM by wiserd.)
12-24-2012 3:12 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-24-2012 3:18 PM

lol guys! "Stay around forever!"

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-24-2012 3:18 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

12-24-2012 3:40 PM

(12-24-2012 12:02 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Think maybe I'll design a line of mens pants and underwear with see through crotch areas, so we can show off our goodies too! Big Grin

sideLol

facepalm Oh PLEASE no! Don't do that...unless you also develop a way to keep everything in view erect...nothing will make a gal run off faster than a flaccid phallus...Angel

Zilch on any mating possibilities there...maybe it's better to just leave some things to the imagination...Laugh1Heart

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-24-2012 3:40 PM
wiserd

Rep Post

12-24-2012 3:42 PM

(12-24-2012 3:18 PM)as33156 Wrote:  lol guys! "Stay around forever!"

Heh. Well, to state things more precisely it becomes a relatively more successful strategy for a guy to stay around for months.

Though the ancestral environment is very different than the modern one, of course.

Which brings up the interesting question (to totally hijack the thread) of under what conditions women signal fertility. I'm sure it's not consistent across the population. Some women will be more covert, some very overt. Subtle hints would select for more socially intelligent men.

12-24-2012 3:42 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-24-2012 6:57 PM

(12-24-2012 3:40 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  sideLol

facepalm Oh PLEASE no! Don't do that...unless you also develop a way to keep everything in view erect...nothing will make a gal run off faster than a flaccid phallus...Angel

Zilch on any mating possibilities there...maybe it's better to just leave some things to the imagination...Laugh1Heart

Not to mention BALLS.
12-24-2012 6:57 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-25-2012 6:30 AM

(12-24-2012 3:40 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  sideLol

Well this isn't fair....Sad you girls can get away with wearing see through tops where we can see what you're wearing underneath if not nothing would be lovely. Especiallly the wet white T-shirt days. We'd all come running to have a peak. P

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
12-25-2012 6:30 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

12-25-2012 6:39 AM

(12-24-2012 3:12 PM)wiserd Wrote:  And there's (relatively) cryptic ovulation and no set mating season, so the guys have to hang around forEVER if they want to mate with a fertile woman.

unless the man got a harem and took advantage of the McClintock effect.
I might have spelled that wrong, you look it up.
I have a harem of simultaneously ovulating females to tend to. Spiteful

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
12-25-2012 6:39 AM
wiserd

Rep Post

12-25-2012 7:08 AM

(12-25-2012 6:39 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  unless the man got a harem and took advantage of the McClintock effect.
I might have spelled that wrong, you look it up.
I have a harem of simultaneously ovulating females to tend to. Spiteful

I'm familiar with it. But

1. I don't think that most tribesmen understood the McClintock effect well enough to use it to their advantage. (Using one woman's cycle to gauge the fertility of the others?)

2. The McClintock effect might illustrate the trouble with particularly large human harems. An alpha ape could potentially impregnate all the females he had access to. He knew when they were fertile and they weren't fertile at the same time. But an alpha male human would have more difficulty, even if he managed to tell when the females were fertile (which he might not be able to), because he'd have a more narrow window of time to "cover all the bases" so to speak. The McClintock Effect combined with cryptic ovulation lessens the value of a very large harem to a human male (but doesn't eliminate it) especially when the costs of cuckoldry are considered. The productive labor of the women would still be valuable economically, but that's a different story.

3. I've never really dug into it too deep, but some have suggested that the effect is not that strong, or the results that precise or ubiquitous in a population. The whole story's probably not in yet. I wonder how much cleanliness matters, for human tests. Our ancestors were probably a lot smellier than the dorm students they do studies on... or maybe not.

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2012 5:49 PM by wiserd.)
12-25-2012 7:08 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

12-25-2012 5:53 PM

(12-25-2012 6:39 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  Today 5:39 PM

your argument assumes zero feedback from females

I have an unusual insight into this point having spent years living with a woman suffering HSDD.
ok she was cool with it and I was suffering but I digress....

around 10 days after menstruation there was always ONE day where she was hot to trot
then back to nothing like flipping a switch

No feedback? doubt it
look at NuTrix the self proclaimed horndog (that's not a bad thing NuTrix)

Yeah. I get ya.
I'm more like the lioness in the pride who goes up to the alpha male when she's "ready", love biting and swishing my tail in his face...pretty much throwing myself at him in invitation...my hubby's not going to miss the "subtle" messages I throw his way Laugh1

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2012 5:58 PM by NuTrix.)
12-25-2012 5:53 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Max Attract Silk or Scent of Eros? Honeycake 11 6,805 11-19-2012 10:09 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Birth Control Ruined My Sex Life - Need Pheromones? ink_spider 0 2,221 07-03-2012 4:56 PM
Last Post: ink_spider