Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I ruined it with my crush..sigh. tear. ...Instant Honesty and Max Attraction SILK
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I ruined it with my crush..sigh. tear. ...Instant Honesty and Max Attraction SILK
12-21-2012 11:55 PM

(12-21-2012 4:16 PM)missjelly Wrote:  haha yea. but then again i sorta knew beforehand too. just silly of me thinking i can charm him into wanting more.DirolGirl_blum
now im curious what did the Instant Honesty mone really do...maybe nothingAggressiveMda

haha. Hang in there missjelly. There's someone for everyone. Sooner or later you'll meet your night in shining armor. Pleasantry

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
12-21-2012 11:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

RE: I ruined it with my crush..sigh. tear. ...Instant Honesty and Max Attraction SILK
12-22-2012 1:11 AM

(12-21-2012 4:34 PM)thundr Wrote:  Hi missjelly. My name is thundr and I am about to give it to you raw just like to do everyone else here. This is what I gathered from your writing and what just happened. If you are overly sensitive and cannot take a bit of constructive criticism would be best to skip this post of mine.
Ready?

Sounds like the mones worked just fine. You spray an attracting mix with a Beta Androstenol heavy product like Instant Honesty, then he becomes sexually attracted and honest. Worked like a charm I would say from the way you describe.
Second, Plenty more fish in the sea.

I'm going to comment a bit before a whole bunch of dudes get on here and give you the "this guy is such a dick, he should treat you better, you are so hot I would treat you better, I want to date you.." crap.
Look, not everyone feels the same and thus are not required to feel the same as you. From what I read the guy was honest to you and putting it out there upfront. Although telling you about some chick he has a crush on then hooking up with you was a bit douchey on his part..

Want to know where he put some game on you?

He flipped the script on you. If ARE crushing on someone other than him, your game backfired and you should have "let him know" bc you just got burned on that one. Basically here he just asked "Do I have a shot at hooking up with you tonight?" and you answered "YEP" whether you intended to or not. He knew as soon as you said "no" that HE was the crush. His douche move was to add a bit of competition flair in telling you about another girl. Game.

Quote:then we started to make out etc. he told me he doesnt want anything serious and just wants to fuck around. hes been single and he has lots of stuff/plans in life which i knew beforehand.

Yet again I have to give the guy credit for being honest here. Would you rather him get into some long love story about how he thinks you will make great life partners and not mean it? I think maybe that is what you were looking for and hence some of your self admitted feeling foolish.

Where you messed up here is that you still hooked up with him. If you really liked the guy you should have closed up as soon as he told you about his other "crush." Give him the too bad buddy that was the wrong answer move. But you still hooked up with him so in essence you kinda agreed to his terms wouldnt you say? Just calling it like I see it.

Here was your response:
Quote:after he left, i told him nah, this is wrong. blame it on the booze. (i dont wanna be a bootycall.)
I commend you for sticking to your guns but that would have worked better BEFORE the hookup..
His response:
In guy speak this means "You just contradicted yourself and now you are going into drama mode. Bye."

Can this be recovered? maybe. But you have to tell him what you are looking for and not do one thing but secretly want something more. Guys will not deal with a female that hooks up with him after he told you the terms then she "blames it on the booze" when she didnt get the commitment she was seeking. This looks unstable and/or game playing.

If he was out for a quick hookup then no you will not see him again. Has nothing to do with respect, you flaked out on him. You went into this wanting something more yet settled for something less. This is where your "embarrassed" part comes into play.
If he really likes you he will respond positively when you contact him and tell him what you are really looking for.

Quote:now WHAT...sigh. i dont even know if it were the mones, dont think so...i think it was just me. blahhh
=( not sure what to do now. probably wont see him again. ever. i feel so embarrassed for some reason

Let it go or tell him what you are looking for. he told you what he was looking for right? Unless you give ANY guy that same respect you will stay in this flaky cycle. Be real. Be honest and stick to what you believe regardless of what the guy says to you.

Bottom Line: He did not reciprocate his feelings toward you and his honesty hurt. You feel rejected now that he did not feel the same way. Move on from this one and be a bit more steadfast in what you want out of it rather than settling for less and thus feeling a bit.. foolish.
hey, thanks for the reply. im very thankful that you took the time to write this and help me =)
sigh, to be honest, im experienced and familiar enough with this game thing and i know it was stupid on my part. what was i thinking? a guy this young is obviously not into anything serious. everything he did showed that hes just to fuck around. i knew it all along..hmm so why did i do it..i dont know..stupid me. blame my own hormones? lol

oh and the game part you mentioned, yes, i shouldn't've said no i dont like anyone. dang, that was dumb on my part. the moment i denied it i knew i shouldn't have...sigh, i didnt really hook up with him,,just mad making out...no sex..no bj..

yea ur right, now i look like some drama queen to him.. i told him eh still wanna be friends. he said sure why not, no feelings hurt.
LOL -_-
btw, about him tellng me he liked another girl, dont think he was gaming me cuz he told me alot abut his past, his exgfs, his crush etc he even said to me:"yea i liked another girl even during the time i was dating my ex." i was like:"ehh....:s....ok (sucks to be her)."
then he said:"yea im a weird like that."
anyways, i know what i did was really dumb and i wasn't thinking..now reading ur post has got me thinking was it really the mones??

anyways, its late i cant think. i so regret this now gosh i feel like im back in highschool again, i havent felt like this for a while..

so what do you think he thinks of me now?
man, i should've just been honest..
12-22-2012 1:11 AM
missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-22-2012 1:15 AM

(12-21-2012 4:52 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  Yeah you have to be prepared for brutal honesty if you wear a Beta Androstenol product like that. I think you feel badly because he told you he likes someone else and you hooked up anyway. You did the right thing by cutting it short. Cut your losses. Do you really want a guy who would hook up with someone when he likes someone else?

haha true. itwas just a fling..glad there was no sex.whew
12-22-2012 1:15 AM
missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-22-2012 1:22 AM

(12-21-2012 8:55 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Yeah, I and I think most of the other guys are gonna want detailed and graphic info on just exactly what the etc was: And, pics would definitely aid in insuring that we have a clear understanding. Big Grin

OK, but seriously darlin, first off you didn't ruin anything, because from what you've said the only thing there to ruin wasn't what you are looking for or worth having, and happily you realized it before it really went all to far. bighug

Next, as you said, it was pretty much purely physical. And, as I'm sure that you wanted to see and believe it to be something more, what you felt for him was more about what you wanted him to be than what or who he actually was.

I've been there myself so don't feel bad. I've lusted after beautiful women, then once I got to know them thought what the hell was I thinking, and I once made out with a girl then once I sobered up thought what the hell was I thinking, only to fall head over heals in love with her after actually getting to know her.

I agree with most of what Thundr said: I think most if not all of your hurt and embarrasment comes from reading more into the situation than was there, and somewhat dropping your morals and standards in the hopes that you could change his feelings. The sad and sorry truth though is that had he changed for you, the crush and any respect you had for him would have quickly disappeared.

And as to you Thundr, I ain't buyiung for a second that statement about "if you're overly sensitive move on". I think you knew damn well that as soon as missjelly read that, as well as every other person you've ever said that to, that you had them hooked and none would click away, but instead intently read every word you had to say! God your bad! Big Grin

LOL so am i the beautiful woman to him that made him scratch his head and go "geez what was i thinking" hahhaha

i know my biggest mistake, i moved too fast. he had physical attraction towards me, if i held it off longer then he would've gotten the time to know me on a personal level.
but last night, i killed it..moved in way too fast now ill forever just be some girl he almost hooked up with/and messed around with. period. that was a dumb move on my part. and also Thunder was right, i shouldn't have denied the fact i liked him when he asked me if i liked anyone.

oh wells..now i dunno if ill ever see him again..im not embrassed because he doesnt want a relationship, i knew beforehand he didnt have long term potential,
im just embarrased cuz i dont want him to think im a slut/booty call material -_- gosh... *hides*
(12-21-2012 11:55 PM)seeusmile Wrote:  haha. Hang in there missjelly. There's someone for everyone. Sooner or later you'll meet your night in shining armor. Pleasantry

yes i hope so ahaa Girl in love
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2012 1:23 AM by missjelly.)
12-22-2012 1:22 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

12-22-2012 1:49 AM

I'm curious if you tested these products on YOURSELF ahead of time to gauge self effects?
I mean alone.

In the future you may consider testing new products on yourself BEFORE going out in public.

I recently sprayed myself with something that turned me into a total ass.
Granted I'm a bit of an ass anyway, but this was over the top.
If I'd avoided social contact for a couple hours it would have saved some grief.

when he asked if you had a crush or whatever the appropriate answer is MAYBE Girl_wink

the more I read this thread the less I get it
the guy was a self proclaimed player and you thought it would be different with you HOW??????

pardon my bluntness

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
12-22-2012 1:49 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

12-22-2012 6:26 AM

Oh wow, somehow I missed your thread. Hello fellow asian.

I am just gonna comment on your mones usage. Firstly, you should not have used so much IH on your "first date" with someone. I find that Asians are not used to lots of Beta Androstenol, which is the main ingredient in IH. Asians are generally more conserved and when you have a pheromone that encourages this kind of behaviour, you get 2 extremes - excessive verbal diarrhea, or they get all weird out and stop talking. In fact, I am very sensitive to Beta Androstenol and will question myself on everything when I overdose on this. I feel that this might also be the reason why your crush talked alot on your date. Next time, a spray or two will be good enough to help you bond with people! Ok

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
12-22-2012 6:26 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-22-2012 8:36 AM

(12-22-2012 1:22 AM)missjelly Wrote:  oh wells..now i dunno if ill ever see him again..im not embrassed because he doesnt want a relationship, i knew beforehand he didnt have long term potential,
im just embarrased cuz i dont want him to think im a slut/booty call material -_- gosh... *hides*

You cut it off before it actually went that far, so I'd say he doesn't think your the slutty/booty call type. If anything, he probably thinks more highly of you know than he did before, because it sounds like he was probably expecting or at least hoping to get laid, and when that didn't happen he ended up up leaving frustrated and maybe even a bit irritated.

But, you also showed him that even though you liked him, you weren't going to let carnal lust compromise your values.

Now, stop letting what couldn't be bother you, and start looking forward to what is to become. Heart

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-22-2012 8:36 AM
missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-22-2012 12:01 PM

(12-22-2012 1:49 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  I'm curious if you tested these products on YOURSELF ahead of time to gauge self effects?
I mean alone.

In the future you may consider testing new products on yourself BEFORE going out in public.

I recently sprayed myself with something that turned me into a total ass.
Granted I'm a bit of an ass anyway, but this was over the top.
If I'd avoided social contact for a couple hours it would have saved some grief.

when he asked if you had a crush or whatever the appropriate answer is MAYBE Girl_wink

the more I read this thread the less I get it
the guy was a self proclaimed player and you thought it would be different with you HOW??????

pardon my bluntness
Hey i tested max attraction silk many times but didnt notice anything. Instant honesty i tried on first time 40 min before he came to my place, a bit calming affect thats all.
Maybe cuz im a beginner so i really dunno much bout mones.
Btw i dont think hes a player just too young, he reminded me of myself when i was young n in college, not wanting a relationship. I knew it beforehand nothing serious will happen btw us. I just enjoyed it for the sake of it. I was too bored n been single for a while so i guess thats why.
Smile yes ur right i shouldve said maybe hahahah
(12-22-2012 6:26 AM)Deja Vu Wrote:  Oh wow, somehow I missed your thread. Hello fellow asian.

I am just gonna comment on your mones usage. Firstly, you should not have used so much Instant Honesty on your "first date" with someone. I find that Asians are not used to lots of Beta Androstenol, which is the main ingredient in Instant Honesty. Asians are generally more conserved and when you have a pheromone that encourages this kind of behaviour, you get 2 extremes - excessive verbal diarrhea, or they get all weird out and stop talking. In fact, I am very sensitive to Beta Androstenol and will question myself on everything when I overdose on this. I feel that this might also be the reason why your crush talked alot on your date. Next time, a spray or two will be good enough to help you bond with people! Ok

To be honest, i hung out wit him many times before so i dont know if the mones really made a difference. He always talks alot anyways. If i really had to say one slight difference is this time wit mones he asked a few questions bout me. But then again we were at my place and sitting on my couch so its not unusual iguess:/
Im having a house party today with group of close friends ill test it out again
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2012 12:04 PM by missjelly.)
12-22-2012 12:01 PM
missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-22-2012 12:06 PM

(12-22-2012 8:36 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  You cut it off before it actually went that far, so I'd say he doesn't think your the slutty/booty call type. If anything, he probably thinks more highly of you know than he did before, because it sounds like he was probably expecting or at least hoping to get laid, and when that didn't happen he ended up up leaving frustrated and maybe even a bit irritated.

But, you also showed him that even though you liked him, you weren't going to let carnal lust compromise your values.

Now, stop letting what couldn't be bother you, and start looking forward to what is to become. Heart
Aw thanks Mark Smile ihope so! Yesim glad i didnt do it hehe
I would definitely test out the mones with close friends today see if anything happens
But yea i hope ur right Smile meh its fine, its just i havent liked a guy for so long n still cant believe i fell for a younger dude lol
Anyways happy holidays !!!!
12-22-2012 12:06 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

12-22-2012 3:57 PM

One thought regarding mones testing;

There's a fair bit of research on androstadienone. It's one of the most well studied human pheromones. So I'll use that as an example, though it probably applies to many other mones. Some things in life impact how we process stimuli, and many mones will change how we perceive social stimulation.

A mone that, hypothetically, changed how you saw the color green wouldn't do anything if you're not looking at that color. A mone that alters social interaction should be tested while socially interacting.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2012 3:58 PM by wiserd.)
12-22-2012 3:57 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Max Attract Silk or Scent of Eros? Honeycake 11 6,805 11-19-2012 10:09 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Birth Control Ruined My Sex Life - Need Pheromones? ink_spider 0 2,221 07-03-2012 4:56 PM
Last Post: ink_spider