Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I ruined it with my crush..sigh. tear. ...Instant Honesty and Max Attraction SILK
missjelly
In Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

I ruined it with my crush..sigh. tear. ...Instant Honesty and Max Attraction SILK
12-21-2012 3:07 PM

so its my first time ever using mones...
I had a crush on this younger guy. which is WEIRD cuz i always go out with guys older than me.

something about him that i like so much..

but i knew there was only physical attraction on his side cuz hes just so young and still going thru that stage of "fucking around"

i always knew there was some attraction between us but i know 90% was physical for him. he told me he thought i was hot when we first met.

i made a huge mistake of spraying LOTS of max attraction silk. (not even sure if it worked on him cuz there was already strong physical attraction to begin with.)

i sprayed LOTS of instant honesty too. so he came over to my place to chill and we talked alot.
now as a first time mone user, not sure if it was the mones or what, he told me lots of random stuff here and there. (but hes a very talkative guy in general so its nothing unusual)
he started asking me personal questions here and there but i didnt elaborate much cuz i had a feeling he wasn't really genuinely interested in knowing. he was just asking for the sake of asking.

he asked me if i like any guys now, i said no (i didnt want him to know)
then he told me about his crush (oh man i didnt need to know that)

blah, then we started to make out etc. he told me he doesnt want anything serious and just wants to fuck around. hes been single and he has lots of stuff/plans in life which i knew beforehand.

as someone with more life experience/more mature than him, i already knew nothing serious will ever happen between us, but still kinda hurt =( this is so weird i feel like im in highschool again, and crushing on a younger guy!! gosh...ridiculous i feel like a fool.

after he left, i told him nah, this is wrong. blame it on the booze. (i dont wanna be a bootycall.)
he said ok, lets pretend it never happened.
(no we didnt have sex,just kissing and stuff)

dang, Boredom i feel so dumb, geez i feel like hes probably lost any respect/real attraction hes had for me. (if there were much to even begin with)

now WHAT...sigh. i dont even know if it were the mones, dont think so...i think it was just me. blahhh
=( not sure what to do now. probably wont see him again. ever. i feel so embarrassed for some reason
12-21-2012 3:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

RE: I ruined it with my crush..sigh. tear. ...Instant Honesty and Max Attraction SILK
12-21-2012 3:41 PM

(12-21-2012 3:07 PM)missjelly Wrote:  so its my first time ever using mones...
I had a crush on this younger guy. which is WEIRD cuz i always go out with guys older than me.

something about him that i like so much..

but i knew there was only physical attraction on his side cuz hes just so young and still going thru that stage of "fucking around"

i always knew there was some attraction between us but i know 90% was physical for him. he told me he thought i was hot when we first met.

i made a huge mistake of spraying LOTS of max attraction silk. (not even sure if it worked on him cuz there was already strong physical attraction to begin with.)

i sprayed LOTS of instant honesty too. so he came over to my place to chill and we talked alot.
now as a first time mone user, not sure if it was the mones or what, he told me lots of random stuff here and there. (but hes a very talkative guy in general so its nothing unusual)
he started asking me personal questions here and there but i didnt elaborate much cuz i had a feeling he wasn't really genuinely interested in knowing. he was just asking for the sake of asking.

he asked me if i like any guys now, i said no (i didnt want him to know)

blah, then we started to make out etc. he told me he doesnt want anything serious and just wants to fuck around. hes been single and he has lots of stuff/plans in life which i knew beforehand.

as someone with more life experience/more mature than him, i already knew nothing serious will ever happen between us, but still kinda hurt =( this is so weird i feel like im in highschool again, and crushing on a younger guy!! gosh...ridiculous i feel like a fool.

after he left, i told him nah, this is wrong. blame it on the booze. (i dont wanna be a bootycall.)
he said ok, lets pretend it never happened.
(no we didnt have sex,just kissing and stuff)

dang, Boredom i feel so dumb, geez i feel like hes probably lost any respect/real attraction hes had for me. (if there were much to even begin with)

now WHAT...sigh. i dont even know if it were the mones, dont think so...i think it was just me. blahhh
=( not sure what to do now. probably wont see him again. ever. i feel so embarrassed for some reason

You made the correct decision. If you allowed yourself to simply be his booty call, he still wouldn't be treating you the way you deserve to be treated.

He is at that age where some males do enjoy having the company of ladies in a physical sexual way but doesn't truly want to settle down. What may happen in his future as it generally does for many that seemingly had big dreams is an accidental pregnancy to some woman eventually by this type of guy and this will get him to settle down (or be stuck owing child support). Just a slight jab at his life style. I don't blame him, he is young after all. It's nice that he was upfront about not truly caring for let's say, the whole you. And trust me, you want someone to care for the whole you as you already know.

As you're older and you understand that you don't want to be "fucked around with", just forget about him or keep him around as a platonic friend.

If it's too painful to even have him be a friend anymore, just simply don't put forth any effort to hang, chill, or be with him.

Some time out with the girls may get your mind unto other things.

If you go to school it may be a better place to meet guys than a club or a bar. In many cases whatever those guys are looking for have been clouded in the infamous beer goggles anyway. After the booze wears off you may again find yourself with the wrong guy.

It's up to you though. You can even meet the right guy in those places as well.

I'm about to head to the gym, that's also an activity that can help by releasing endorphins so more feel good chemicals are in your brain. I notice that when I go often I receive more positive comments. (this was before pheromones that I started doing this)

By the way, in a previous post I've broken down a conceptualization of the three types of male. If you would've went through with things you may of ended up in a situation where he would've made you feel worse over time as he wouldn't satisfy your essential needs readily. He was expecting a one sided relationship where he would reap a cheap reward. Luckily, now he knows without the whole you he's looking at a reward that he simply can't afford (stay strong). If he wants you, he has to want the whole you.

Hope things improve.

Good luck.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

RE: I ruined it with my crush..sigh. tear. ...Instant Honesty and Max Attraction SILK

women change their minds all the time and most men are used to it let him know you want to update the status from NEVER HAPPENED TO MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED WINK WINK

then make him work for it and tease him

not sure how to move it from BC to soul mate though

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-21-2012 3:57 PM

(12-21-2012 3:41 PM)Androaura Wrote:  You made the correct decision. If you allowed yourself to simply be his booty call, he still wouldn't be treating you the way you deserve to be treated.

He is at that age where some males do enjoy having the company of ladies in a physical sexual way but doesn't truly want to settle down. What may happen in his future as it generally does for many that seemingly had big dreams is an accidental pregnancy to some woman eventually by this type of guy and this will get him to settle down (or be stuck owing child support). Just a slight jab at his life style. I don't blame him, he is young after all. It's nice that he was upfront about not truly caring for let's say, the whole you. And trust me, you want someone to care for the whole you as you already know.

As you're older and you understand that you don't want to be "fucked around with", just forget about him or keep him around as a platonic friend.

If it's too painful to even have him be a friend anymore, just simply don't put forth any effort to hang, chill, or be with him.

Some time out with the girls may get your mind unto other things.

If you go to school it may be a better place to meet guys than a club or a bar. In many cases whatever those guys are looking for have been clouded in the infamous beer goggles anyway. After the booze wears off you may again find yourself with the wrong guy.

It's up to you though. You can even meet the right guy in those places as well.

I'm about to head to the gym, that's also an activity that can help by releasing endorphins so more feel good chemicals are in your brain. I notice that when I go often I receive more positive comments. (this was before pheromones that I started doing this)

By the way, in a previous post I've broken down a conceptualization of the three types of male. If you would've went through with things you may of ended up in a situation where he would've made you feel worse over time as he wouldn't satisfy your essential needs readily. He was expecting a one sided relationship where he would reap a cheap reward. Luckily, now he knows without the whole you he's looking at a reward that he simply can't afford (stay strong). If he wants you, he has to want the whole you.

Hope things improve.

Good luck.
haha yes i think i saw ur post. yes i need an alpha male indeed. geez, can't believe ive been single for couple years. no one believes me. but i guess its hard for me to fall for guys in general. so im sooo surprised that i fell for a younger guy..weird..very unusual.
i wonder what role did the instant honesty and max attraction played...hmm

nah im done school, working now. he's still in university.hahahha i think ive been single for too long thats why im a bit messed in the head these days. i dont have much problems getting guys my age or older, i know how to deal with them..but this younger guy, im not experienced with younger dudes i guess thats why i got a lil..hmmmm.....%$@#^%$&@

yea ill keep him around as a friend (if there even was a friendship to begin with lol). wont initiate any calls or anything. if i dont hear from him ever then whatever.
Big Grin haha good to know ur hitting the gym, i should start working out soon too. been soo lazy and feeling so fat lately blowkiss
(12-21-2012 3:41 PM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  women change their minds all the time and most men are used to it let him know you want to update the status from NEVER HAPPENED TO MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED WINK WINK

then make him work for it and tease him

not sure how to move it from BC to soul mate though

hahahaha LOL yes might've happened but NAH. glad i pulled back. like i said, im experienced enough to know when the guy wants something serious or when hes just fucking around.

highly doubt he wants me bad enough to work for it..sigh.its just physical attraction, no real emotional bonding. i moved too fast.
damn.......should i just start using social mones only now...i think i should cut back on the sexy mones..dont think i need them now as they are back firing :s yikesGirl devil
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2012 3:59 PM by missjelly.)
12-21-2012 3:57 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-21-2012 4:12 PM

Well atleast he told you from the start so be appreciative of that. Unlike most players who just manipulate their way into your pants and leave you alone on the bed the next morning.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
12-21-2012 4:12 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-21-2012 4:16 PM

(12-21-2012 4:12 PM)seeusmile Wrote:  Well atleast he told you from the start so be appreciative of that. Unlike most players who just manipulate their way into your pants and leave you alone on the bed the next morning.

haha yea. but then again i sorta knew beforehand too. just silly of me thinking i can charm him into wanting more.DirolGirl_blum
now im curious what did the Instant Honesty mone really do...maybe nothingAggressiveMda
12-21-2012 4:16 PM
thundr
Vendor

12-21-2012 4:34 PM

Hi missjelly. My name is thundr and I am about to give it to you raw just like to do everyone else here. This is what I gathered from your writing and what just happened. If you are overly sensitive and cannot take a bit of constructive criticism would be best to skip this post of mine.
Ready?

Sounds like the mones worked just fine. You spray an attracting mix with a Beta Androstenol heavy product like IH, then he becomes sexually attracted and honest. Worked like a charm I would say from the way you describe.
Second, Plenty more fish in the sea.

I'm going to comment a bit before a whole bunch of dudes get on here and give you the "this guy is such a dick, he should treat you better, you are so hot I would treat you better, I want to date you.." crap.
Look, not everyone feels the same and thus are not required to feel the same as you. From what I read the guy was honest to you and putting it out there upfront. Although telling you about some chick he has a crush on then hooking up with you was a bit douchey on his part..

Want to know where he put some game on you?
Quote:he asked me if i like any guys now, i said no (i didnt want him to know)

He flipped the script on you. If ARE crushing on someone other than him, your game backfired and you should have "let him know" bc you just got burned on that one. Basically here he just asked "Do I have a shot at hooking up with you tonight?" and you answered "YEP" whether you intended to or not. He knew as soon as you said "no" that HE was the crush. His douche move was to add a bit of competition flair in telling you about another girl. Game.

Quote:then we started to make out etc. he told me he doesnt want anything serious and just wants to fuck around. hes been single and he has lots of stuff/plans in life which i knew beforehand.

Yet again I have to give the guy credit for being honest here. Would you rather him get into some long love story about how he thinks you will make great life partners and not mean it? I think maybe that is what you were looking for and hence some of your self admitted feeling foolish.

Where you messed up here is that you still hooked up with him. If you really liked the guy you should have closed up as soon as he told you about his other "crush." Give him the too bad buddy that was the wrong answer move. But you still hooked up with him so in essence you kinda agreed to his terms wouldnt you say? Just calling it like I see it.

Here was your response:
Quote:after he left, i told him nah, this is wrong. blame it on the booze. (i dont wanna be a bootycall.)
I commend you for sticking to your guns but that would have worked better BEFORE the hookup..
His response:
Quote:he said ok, lets pretend it never happened.
In guy speak this means "You just contradicted yourself and now you are going into drama mode. Bye."

Can this be recovered? maybe. But you have to tell him what you are looking for and not do one thing but secretly want something more. Guys will not deal with a female that hooks up with him after he told you the terms then she "blames it on the booze" when she didnt get the commitment she was seeking. This looks unstable and/or game playing.

If he was out for a quick hookup then no you will not see him again. Has nothing to do with respect, you flaked out on him. You went into this wanting something more yet settled for something less. This is where your "embarrassed" part comes into play.
If he really likes you he will respond positively when you contact him and tell him what you are really looking for.

Quote:now WHAT...sigh. i dont even know if it were the mones, dont think so...i think it was just me. blahhh

Let it go or tell him what you are looking for. he told you what he was looking for right? Unless you give ANY guy that same respect you will stay in this flaky cycle. Be real. Be honest and stick to what you believe regardless of what the guy says to you.

Bottom Line: He did not reciprocate his feelings toward you and his honesty hurt. You feel rejected now that he did not feel the same way. Move on from this one and be a bit more steadfast in what you want out of it rather than settling for less and thus feeling a bit.. foolish.
12-21-2012 4:34 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-21-2012 4:52 PM

Yeah you have to be prepared for brutal honesty if you wear a Beta Androstenol product like that. I think you feel badly because he told you he likes someone else and you hooked up anyway. You did the right thing by cutting it short. Cut your losses. Do you really want a guy who would hook up with someone when he likes someone else?
12-21-2012 4:52 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-21-2012 5:37 PM

Life is one big learning curve. No need for regrets from anything you learn from. Hugs in the interim while you're sorting yourself out though Heart

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-21-2012 5:37 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-21-2012 8:55 PM

(12-21-2012 3:07 PM)missjelly Wrote:  blah, then we started to make out etc.

Yeah, I and I think most of the other guys are gonna want detailed and graphic info on just exactly what the etc was: And, pics would definitely aid in insuring that we have a clear understanding. Big Grin

OK, but seriously darlin, first off you didn't ruin anything, because from what you've said the only thing there to ruin wasn't what you are looking for or worth having, and happily you realized it before it really went all to far. bighug

Next, as you said, it was pretty much purely physical. And, as I'm sure that you wanted to see and believe it to be something more, what you felt for him was more about what you wanted him to be than what or who he actually was.

I've been there myself so don't feel bad. I've lusted after beautiful women, then once I got to know them thought what the hell was I thinking, and I once made out with a girl then once I sobered up thought what the hell was I thinking, only to fall head over heals in love with her after actually getting to know her.

I agree with most of what Thundr said: I think most if not all of your hurt and embarrasment comes from reading more into the situation than was there, and somewhat dropping your morals and standards in the hopes that you could change his feelings. The sad and sorry truth though is that had he changed for you, the crush and any respect you had for him would have quickly disappeared.

And as to you Thundr, I ain't buyiung for a second that statement about "if you're overly sensitive move on". I think you knew damn well that as soon as missjelly read that, as well as every other person you've ever said that to, that you had them hooked and none would click away, but instead intently read every word you had to say! God your bad! Big Grin

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-21-2012 8:55 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Max Attract Silk or Scent of Eros? Honeycake 11 6,817 11-19-2012 10:09 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Birth Control Ruined My Sex Life - Need Pheromones? ink_spider 0 2,229 07-03-2012 4:56 PM
Last Post: ink_spider